What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The world is largely what you make of it. I bet you have not made yours a very pleasant place. You must have a horrible relationship with your children - if you have any. You are a pitiful man.

Hi,

I also had a terrible relationship with my father as well and my teachers as well.

In 1974 in my college physics class while studying aerodynamic---I shared with the class that the Boeing 707 uses refined kerosene fuel.

It was at the Degree college Asghar Mall Rd in Pindi and the Physics Professor was Prof Khurhsid---if older asghar mall college students may remember him---.

That A'hole insukted and humikiated me and made fun of me.

Never asking where and how I got the information---. If he would have asked I would have told him about my father's friend the PIA boeing 707 engineer that I met a couple of weeks ago at Karachi airport---.

But the thing is---that it was not my fault---it was my father's fault---.

He started buying books for me when I was born---. Books or war and history and literature---at 10 years of age I had read war and peace---Gone with the wind---the readers digest 10 volume books on world war 2---and myriads of other books and that is in the mid 60---at 7 years of age I started---and the books were in english and not children books.

And you are right again---that is why I told my wife to keep my kids illiterate and don't take them to the library---and I say the same to you and others reading thias post---.

Don't teach your kids more than what their teachers are exposed to---their teachers will insult them and humiliate them---their elders will insult them and hate them---their friends will hate them---.

And for what---I am only saying what I know---and just because you don't know it---please don't blame me for it.

Now if I was proven wrong and if I had stated lies on this forum---I can understand your comments very well---but most of what I have written over the years has come true---so what difference a little drubbing makes---?

Very soon the set will be completed.............:-):-)

1645994314681.png

This YouTube poster is quoting KLJ-7A AESA with around 1000 elements as the Radar for J-10C. If I am not mistaken this is the Radar for JF-17 Block-3. The AESA radar for J-10C has 1200+ TRM's.

So much for him being knowledgeable.
I agree. Klj 7 has , if I remember correctly, around 800 t/r modules. While j 10 has 1000 or 1200 t/r modules.
Obviously , an optimism bias , in favour of Western tech is deeply ingrained in the analysis.

Hi,

On JF17 BLK 3 thread I cannot post or reply. My right to post has been taken away.

Messiach made a comment about TOT on the russian engine---Deino replied out of ignorance---and lack of knowledge---" ask for link posters can only know so much ".

When Messiach answered about the engine---Deino did not have the ability to understand what she was saying---. In the end she had to explain---like a university professor explaining it to school children.

Moderators and Think Tank members on this forum need to have the ability to have basic fundamental knowledge to have enough knowledge of the system in question.

@Deino---I know that SQ8 out of hate for me has a soft spot for you---but your conversation with messiach has proved my point that you are not very knowledgeable about weapons and its machines.

She had made a clear comment and yet you could not understand it---and then you shamelessly begged her to explain it to you in layman's terms.

Don't you feel embarrassed that you do not even have that fundamental knowledge about the system in question.

But then it is wweapons world---is it truth or is it deception---

There are certain other items on the J10C's and JF13 blk 3's and their TOT---the information of which will take a long time to come out and will surprise many into saying ---" eh what"????

Guys wait and see.

Let's agree to disagree with respect. Let's argue the matter with knowledge and intelligence instead of naming or shaming. If @Deino is arguing with @messiach then let them reach to conclusion or disagree respectfully but, nothing warrants personal attacks. All you keep saying about fundamental knowledge but you ignore the very basic and fundamental of respectful argument, quality based discussion and information for readers.

It's been really a while that you keep attacking personally to whom you don't agree or whosoever don't agree with you. Ignore and move on. I don't think that I need to tell you anything but, that's just my last advice for you. Either you keep it or throw it, but at-least don't destroy tye discussion and respectful arguments. Do I need to Attack you for this? I don't think so.

If anyone is not agreeing with face value, with something being said it doesn't mean that the source has to get personal and insult anyone. Let them argue or disengage or you can add further knowledge similarly the way what @messiach says or keep adding to the topic at hand. I don't see her insulting @Deino but your judgmental behaviour is totally unwarranted please.

Kindest regards,

In fact I strongly disagree and contradict what @messiach said and regardless our different opinions, I have all the deepest respect for her since she took her valuable time - as it seems my call on her was unjustified in the form I noted her since as it seems, she simply has not much time to lurk around in forums, sorry for that! :what: - to try to explain, and that's for what forums are!

Sometimes, things are said as per told basis and need not to be explained at all. It's her opinion and post so let's call it as it is. Like, whatever she said was supposedly to be told like that only... nothing more or nothing less. Given the level of secrecy and all, keep 8jind, you will have to wait either for years if not months to know it all. May be sh don't want to explain further or don't seem it fit. However, she has the liberty whether to reply or not. Nobody is complacent or bound to explain everything. We have the freedom to agree or disagree as well. Whatever comes the argument, we are not here to challenge, belittling anyone or keep insisting about something else which is not explained in details. Time for us to move forward.

It will be March in a couple of days. I am looking forward to seeing these J-10Cs in Pakistan military parade.

You are consistently rude, patronising, and ungracious. I hate when people's expression is censored by authority. In your case, however, I wish the moderators would ban you temporarily.
The world is largely what you make of it. I bet you have not made yours a very pleasant place. You must have a horrible relationship with your children - if you have any. You are a pitiful man.
That is a really objectionable & uncalled for comment on your part.
I'm not a fan of @MastanKhan in general BUT it would seem that while lecturing others about being 'rude' and 'patronising', you chose to be the same. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom