What's new

PAF gets 27th fighter squadron

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score
PAF gets 27th fighter squadron

PAF BASE RAFIQUI (Mazhar Tufail): The 27th fighter squadron has been added to Pakistan Air Force (PAF) strength on Thursday here.

A graceful function was held at PAF Base in which PAF Chief Air Chief Marshal Tanveer Mahmood had administered the oath of 27 pilots of the squadron.

He also inspected the parade. Air Chief Marshal Tanveer Mahmood in his address said that the services of 27th squadron would always be remembered in the history of PAF and it would play a vital role in country’s air security. Inclusion of the squadron would boast the night attack capability of the PAF, he added.

Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Yousuf Chaudhry, Air Officer Commanding Central Air Commodore Rafiqui Athar Bukhari and Base Commander Rafiqui also attended the function.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=21099

Thats what I'm wondering.Sir Murad or webby might have more first hand info.

the article shows this pic beside it, check out the link for post # 1

It looks to me more like Mirage 2000 currently with UAE. Currently no Pakistani Mirage is having air to air refuelling facility or connector, if I am expressing it correctly.

I have read some where that India have 26 Sq and a high level IAF officer was claiming that the degenration in air craft condition would leave India with only 22 Sq of operational aircrafts this year.

Is it correct?

How many Sq India have and are these enough to cover huge Indian space compared to Pakistan?

Let India have their porblems. We need to be concerned about our military assets and focus on rebuilding the PAF!:flag:

The aircraft are Rose III (same as RoseII) aircraft with FLIR for day/night attack.

In all certainity, Pak now has more sqds than iNdia, where are our babus'

Dude, chill, im very tired of discussing about our babu's and MRCA. In all honesty we need another Kargil for them to realise that national security is not to be taken lightly.

BTW, i hope you see, Congress does NOTHING for the armed forces.

It looks to me more like Mirage 2000 currently with UAE. Currently no Pakistani Mirage is having air to air refuelling facility or connector, if I am expressing it correctly.

No, its a twinseat Armee d'Lair Mirage 2000N, look at the markings and red-white-blue insigna at the tail.

UPA, NDA, UDF or anyother bullshit, I want the Armed forces to have some decent pay and decent toys. Maybe we need a dictatorship

UPA, NDA, UDF or anyother bullshit, I want the Armed forces to have some decent pay and decent toys. Maybe we need a dictatorship

Here I agree with you, the more these corrupt politicians stay in power the more damage they would do to your society.

No, its a twinseat Armee d'Lair Mirage 2000N, look at the markings and red-white-blue insigna at the tail.

Actually its a M2000-D and yes you are right it does belong to ADA.

Back
Top Bottom