What's new

PAF gets 27th fighter squadron

UPA, NDA, UDF or anyother bullshit, I want the Armed forces to have some decent pay and decent toys. Maybe we need a dictatorship
In that case its better to be commie style.

Ahem...My mother is JNU educated.

My mom is a commie too, dad a congress...its a love-arranged marriage..lol
No wonder I am a freak of nature...

As much as I love my mom, NO COMMIE's... i dont like all those labour camps...lol

Dude, chill, im very tired of discussing about our babu's and MRCA. In all honesty we need another Kargil for them to realise that national security is not to be taken lightly.

BTW, i hope you see, Congress does NOTHING for the armed forces.

every year GOI increase defence budget where it go

alamgir.

It goes to capital purchases, Pay scale has to be increased

didn t understand Pakistan has 27 squadron and India has 26 sq...then how come Pakistan has less number of ACs ?..India should have more then 30 sq..

On another forum an Indian guy was telling that India have more cars then China, so Chinese guy replied, do not count Tri Wheeler Rakshaw, we dont count it as a car.....................lol

May be something is wrong with Indian counting, or Pakistan's Squardon cosists less planes.

Pakistan Air Force had planes to raise 2 new Fighter squadrons they were
No27 and No29. No27 is ready at rafiqui ,No 29 will take couple of years.
27 squadron is equipped with ROSE-3 upgraded Mirages. Excellent in Night flying.

Yes, also the geographical location for the base is simply perfect! :)

Well just one squadron is added and all the Indians have started running for cover. Well you know how many fighters we have , how many they have.

Can anybody tell us what planes make up the other 26 squadrons?

India has 37 combat squadrons as of now. ( after inducting 48 MKIs) compared to Pakistan's 26 fighter squadrons till date.

And just comparing the aquadron is a folly as the squadron strength varies between PAF and IAF.

PAF has taken delivery of 48 F-7 as of 2002 and makes up 4 squadrons i.e. 12per squadron while IAF's squadron strength is 16 per squadron.

Standard squadron size in Pakistan Air Force is 18-24 fighters not 12 per squadron. Now does it prove anything?

Note that the air cheif wanted 2 squadrons of J-10 consisted of roughly 36-40 aircrafts. ;)

Ok what happend when nay plane is lost by any squardron how they fill up the gaps

Well we have lesser Squardrons then Indians but more imoprtantly is we can utilze them better as compare to others when they needed

India might have more numerical advantage but we know that there are lots of grounded planes. The only real danger comes from the MKI.

We read the reports that in a few years time the Indians would even no loner have numerical advantage... Let us not debate the 37 against the 27...

Back
Top Bottom