What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

You know the score why speak of a fighterthe pak fazaya will never obtain lets debate the impending issue at hand its a reality is jay10 a reality maybe if A PAF pilot got hold of a call of duty game but thats as close as there going to go with that score im afraid
Who cares about the PAF, it is still a fine aircraft.

You know the score why speak of a fighterthe pak fazaya will never obtain lets debate the impending issue at hand its a reality is jay10 a reality maybe if A PAF pilot got hold of a call of duty game but thats as close as there going to go with that score im afraid

Well you know you never know we might have 70 J10B just hiding in our secret underground airforce base:yes4:

But realistically you have to ask the question if China has inducted the jet into their Airforce and it is now the Backbone of their Airforce

So you know it is a legitimate platform

• J10B had better Missiles to offer
  • Better Avionics package
  • Better Options for upgrade
  • New engines

@AZADPAKISTAN2009
sometimes,you make me wonder if you really know anything about fighters at all! Being un-educated in affairs at hand is one thing and "choosing" to remain ignorant is quite another.
In case you do not know how the cockpit of lavi looked like-please do your homework much more thoroughly-
http://www.sid.co.il/מוצרים-לתעשיה-הביטחונית

787.jpg

It was much more advanced for a late-80s fighter- these kind of systems werent even accessible to china back in late 80s

@AZADPAKISTAN2009
sometimes,you make me wonder if you really know anything about fighters at all! Being un-educated in affairs at hand is one thing and "choosing" to remain ignorant is quite another.
In case you do not know how the cockpit of lavi looked like-please do your homework much more thoroughly-
http://www.sid.co.il/מוצרים-לתעשיה-הביטחונית

View attachment 339213
It was much more advanced for a late-80s fighter- these kind of systems werent even accessible to china back in late 80s

The display looks fake , as it is showing readings and the pilot is not even sitting in plane or the plane is not even started

Or Does this plane , flies on its own

What are these green lines on the panels ? when the plane is not even started ? did they draw this on the screens just to scare off people

When fighter jet is not turned on all the screens normally display blank image

And what is that "STICKER" under the left alleged screen ? Looks like needs a bit more glue
Literally looks like printing done on a slab of plastic in color

This cann't be compared to a functional Chinese Avionics

Real pannels illuminate
JF17cockpit01.jpg

While this is just a simulator

Last edited:
The display looks fake , as it is showing readings and the pilot is not even sitting in plane or the plane is not even started

Or Does this plane , flies on its own

What are these green lines on the panels ? when the plane is not even started ? did they draw this on the screens just to scare off people

When fighter jet is not turned on all the screens normally display blank image

And what is that "STICKER" under the left alleged screen ? Looks like needs a bit more glue
Literally looks like printing done on a slab of plastic in color

This cann't be compared to a functional Chinese Avionics

Real pannels illuminate
JF17cockpit01.jpg

While this is just a simulator
@AZADPAKISTAN2009
No it is not fake as i took from their official site whose link I have already posted above. It is amazing you think chinese avionics and radar technology is superior to israelis. --Kindly note,before you brand me as someone who writes off chinese research-I truly am a huge admirer of the way chinese do research. But fortunately or unfortunately,chinese are still behind israelis in a lot of fields particularly avionics and radars. The presence of such avionics/mfd suite in lavi in "80s" only reinforces what I have been saying all along! Kindly note,china did not have anything even close to lavi back in 80s.
J-10 is indeed chinese lavi with of course chinese sub-systems. The aerodynamic layout of j-10 closely mimics that of lavi with an exception of air intakes. The aerodynamic similarity clearly indicates a vast cooperation between israel and china. With Lavi china got an already "r&d'ed" platform which they could easily replicate with their own sub-systems-like how they did with J-11.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity China is demoing the J-31 is the Air chief planning to visit the event ?
Or he presently waiting for a 5th generation plane ?

I am just trying to figure out which one of the news are credible

Is it 5th generation or we getting Stealth plane ?

Reference:
http://www.defensenews.com/articles/china-stealth-fighter-zhuhai-airshow-j31
Their is a romurs that China is developing single engine version of J-20, so their is a possibility that we maybe get this jet in near future

Should Pakistan consider J-10x with AESA Radar if China offer it to Pskistan?
Pakistan has a requirement for 40 new fighters for stop gap purpose. USA is not going to sell any new F-16 to Pakistan, and Typhoon might be too expensive for Pakistan.

J-31 is still in development phase and won't go into production before 2020 and may not be avilable for export until 2023.
So the choices are very limited...Su-35, J-11x/J-16x and believe or not J-10C still a contender. I have a feeling that Pakistan might go for twin engine fighter. Let's wait for PAF to officially make the announcement.

Last edited:
China has agreed that in case of need two squadrons will be given of j-10's to Pakistan at any given time. Pakistani Pilot's have undergone the training on these aircrafts at various levels.

China has agreed that in case of need two squadrons will be given of j-10's to Pakistan at any given time. Pakistani Pilot's have undergone the training on these aircrafts at various levels.

If somebody offers j10 then now is the time

You where waiting to see rafale deal evolve .

Well now is the time to go get those j10.Some pilots are flying fifty year old mirages.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009
No it is not fake as i took from their official site whose link I have already posted above. It is amazing you think chinese avionics and radar technology is superior to israelis. --Kindly note,before you brand me as someone who writes off chinese research-I truly am a huge admirer of the way chinese do research. But fortunately or unfortunately,chinese are still behind israelis in a lot of fields particularly avionics and radars. The presence of such avionics/mfd suite in lavi in "80s" only reinforces what I have been saying all along! Kindly note,china did not have anything even close to lavi back in 80s.
J-10 is indeed chinese lavi with of course chinese sub-systems. The aerodynamic layout of j-10 closely mimics that of lavi with an exception of air intakes. The aerodynamic similarity clearly indicates a vast cooperation between israel and china. With Lavi china got an already "r&d'ed" platform which they could easily replicate with their own sub-systems-like how they did with J-11.
You are absolutely wrong. Chinese are fast leaner and in past we are student but now we are the master. Israel used to dominate the field of drone and now its Chinese who eat up all their market. The Chinese are now producing UCAV which Israel can't match and more than a dozen countries has already snap up our UCAV. Israel drone cannot fire ATGM and can do surveilance only.

You are still living in old information and past. The world is changing fast and you need to keep yourself update even faster :enjoy:

Israeli drone cannot fire ATGM and can do surveillance only.
You probably need some more research & update yourself.
https://theintercept.com/2016/01/28/hacked-images-from-israels-drone-fleet/ (Just check the Armed part)

Israel used to dominate the field of drone and now its Chinese who eat up all their market. The Chinese are now producing UCAV which Israel can't match and more than a dozen countries has already snap up our UCAV.
Israel don't have that much money to spend on R&D as much as China can, so Israel will lag behind.

You are still living in old information and past. The world is changing fast and you need to keep yourself update even faster
Hi dear @Beast
Thanks but you don't have to suggest me that as I know things I talk about. For your information I have got a Chinese professor here who is from hubei.

Back
Top Bottom