What's new

Ordnance Factory Trichy to bring out rifle ''as good as AK-47''

I heard some hologram sight made in India is tested by army. Can they fix in it?

There is a company called ALPHA TECHNOLOGIES its an Indian company ...i saw there stall at aero ..they develop good optics, UAV, license produce corner shot and battle field comm sys....the optics were indeed good red dots, hologram, REFLEX they also had laser designators...i ve the pics will upload it ltr.

Lol... so why dnt use them ur liscense produced AKs or insas aswell?
Hell our police is armed with almost every weapon (small arm) our infantry uses.

Like AKs,MP-5,G3A4,sig,beretta,MG-3,snipers etc.
Original Post By Pakistani Nationalist

Our gun laws are very tight. Only very few states have civilians who ared armed woth fire arms. So even LE-303 is good for policing. But not for terrorists..

Is that a grenade launcher or an ICBM silo? o_O. HUGE!

Post+INSAS+UBGL.jpg

57600901ch2.jpg

DRDO_nlaugust-745330.JPG

Our gun laws are very tight. Only very few states have civilians who ared armed woth fire arms. So even LE-303 is good for policing. But not for terrorists..

Lol laws can be strict but it has no relevance when criminals/terrorists are looking to arm themselves. Back in '99 I could obtain a AK for 4,000 Rupees from Dimapur, thanks to my Naga friend from Bangalore. India is a criminal's paradise, sorry to say. It really due to corruption that is ingrained in many levels of gov't and pp.'s psyche.

Lol laws can be strict but it has no relevance when criminals/terrorists are looking to arm themselves. Back in '99 I could obtain a AK for 4,000 Rupees from Dimapur, thanks to my Naga friend from Bangalore. India is a criminal's paradise, sorry to say. It really due to corruption that is ingrained in many levels of gov't and pp.'s psyche.

That was a differnet time a lot of wepons use to come in india from across the boder now it has changed its even difficult to find a. 22 pistol for that much amount

That was a differnet time a lot of wepons use to come in india from across the boder now it has changed its even difficult to find a. 22 pistol for that much amount

No its not-
The Radhika murder case, this guy got his pistol from Gurgaon for only Rs2,500.
Of course country made, but then there are country made AK47 also, you can get them in Bihar,UP.

What I understood is that the INdian Insas could;t even go into full auto burst? Isn't that true? Only the latest variants have that capability, did you know that? Also, you are comparing this gun to the M-16 which is replaced or almost completely replaced by the US forces. Its like comparing apples to oranges....so plaza read more. Rookies not shooting correctly is something that has to be corrected but not with modifying the gun.....I think it is an issue that should corrected in the field, it should be emphasized that shoot to kill or you are going to die wasting your bullets. And like I said MORE TARGET PRACTICE...this is the key how retarded are we not to notice that this is the fundamental flaw in our training....we don;t get enough time on the shooting range....Are we morons? Do we need scientists to tell us that? WTF....As per highlighted comment they who suggested are not always right as you can clearly see with your own eyes....look at 26/11 and read the criticism

We should not be scared of criticism.

first and foremost i did not compare INSAS with M16............ I think we are talking about the firing mode which u said about burst fire and continuous fire.....................

second apples and oranges is non of my concern and don't get defensive ................. well when u are a rookie no matter how well u have trained when it comes to life or death situation at the battle field all u want is that u want ur enemy to be killed........... so u tend to empty the clip blindly rather than aim and fire This is not said by me but by an American Army Rangers who served in Afghanistan and working for a gun manufacturing company i saw a program on discovery channel.................

I don't know who u mentioned a moron .. but i am not one and i think u know a lot about life and death in the battle field than a Army soldier irrespective of the country he is from................

Y don't u try buying the same AK now and lets see how corrupted the system is ( if u want to spend the rest of ur life in 4X6 prison ) its 2011 thosedays are long gone.......... that doesnot mean that there is no corruption here but when it comes to weapons with civilians and terror attacks its tough though
yes u are the one who kick the lader once u climb the top kinds............ well all i can say is u are not alone in there there are a lots of posers who do that ..................

Y don't u try buying the same AK now and lets see how corrupted the system is ( if u want to spend the rest of ur life in 4X6 prison ) its 2011 thosedays are long gone.......... that doesnot mean that there is no corruption here but when it comes to weapons with civilians and terror attacks its tough though
yes u are the one who kick the lader once u climb the top kinds............ well all i can say is u are not alone in there there are a lots of posers who do that ..................

Then you don't know the right place to look for.

Found this one on the Asian Defence blog ... Are you ppl talking of the same thing as the one mentioned in the pic... If thats the case then its nothing new ... but the old AK 47
No. If you were so curious, you could have just checked this thread and you would have found the answer. There was no need to go to the Asian Defence blog. Here's what we are talking about.

22892758.jpg

Hey Listen that when the I first came and settled in INdia continuously for 2 1/2 yrs....If I really want an AK now I can still get it presently.

Hey Listen I first came in 1998 and settled in INdia continuously for 2 1/2 yrs......If I really want an AK now I can still get it presently.
What makes you think things have changed so much? You can get country made revolvers in UP!!!

first and foremost i did not compare INSAS with M16............ I think we are talking about the firing mode which u said about burst fire and continuous fire.....................

second apples and oranges is non of my concern and don't get defensive ................. well when u are a rookie no matter how well u have trained when it comes to life or death situation at the battle field all u want is that u want ur enemy to be killed........... so u tend to empty the clip blindly rather than aim and fire This is not said by me but by an American Army Rangers who served in Afghanistan and working for a gun manufacturing company i saw a program on discovery channel.................

I don't know who u mentioned a moron .. but i am not one and i think u know a lot about life and death in the battle field than a Army soldier irrespective of the country he is from................

Man I am not defensive...The American Army Ranger was probably referring to new Afghan recruits.......the point is that new recruits should be trained well enough to know emptying a clip is NO NO. Sry I mistook the M16, but the 3 round burst is an option in AR-15 as well...but the key word is option. Moron was being used as an expression here, like we are dumb for not correcting this matter. Dude, on 26/11 India's special forces was seen as the laughing stock of the world. It showed lack of training, even sub par by certain folks. The pic showed lapses in proper procedures in all fields...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom