What's new

Russia's Kalashnikov to open weapons factory in India

actually these are not for indian army...... Northwest of india is also a big importer of weapons :lol:
funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

OT: This is some good news, we can learn and cooperate a lot, especially since it will be on our own soil.

Nah they don't give licence for automatic assault rifles in India lol but u know how things work in India :p
I think it's going to be impossible to get your hands on one of these rifles as the rules are very stringent around these sorts of things- the Russian side would never allow such things to happen under their branch as they risk losing the Indian market entirely if their Indian arm is found to be engaged in such activities.

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

OT: This is some good news, we can learn and cooperate a lot, especially since it will be on our own soil.
Last troll on this thread from my side...............i am sure i am the kid in this pic as per your comment:omghaha::rofl:

Sorry mate I thought semi-autos were banned for civilian procurement in India, but I can be corrected....:undecided:
It is banned, civilians can't own fully auto or semi-auto weapons in India. It is against the law, no company whether it is private or government run sells any such weapon in India.

It is banned, civilians can't own fully auto or semi-auto weapons in India. It is against the law, no company whether it is private or government run sells any such weapon in India.
Oh, OK mate thanks for clearing it up....

I think it's going to be impossible to get your hands on one of these rifles as the rules are very stringent around these sorts of things- the Russian side would never allow such things to happen under their branch as they risk losing the Indian market entirely if their Indian arm is found to be engaged in such activities.
Unfortunately,this is India,many people like to collect automatic weapons just to show off and it can be acquired.

actually these are not for indian army...... Northwest of india is also a big importer of weapons :lol:
Huh??? NW India meaning Kashmir? They don't import any weapons! However, the terrorists manage to smuggle in a few from Pakistan through the ISI!! :P :D But these, unfortunately for them, are seized by the security forces after these yahoos are dispatched to Hell! 8-)

Huh??? NW India meaning Kashmir? They don't import any weapons! However, the terrorists manage to smuggle in a few from Pakistan through the ISI!! :P :D But these, unfortunately for them, are seized by the security forces after these yahoos are dispatched to Hell! 8-)
that,s why we will use "Home made" weapons this time so that there is no problem with custom officers :rofl::rofl:

that,s why we will use "Home made" weapons this time so that there is no problem with custom officers :rofl::rofl:
Good. After killing those terrorists, we will use those AKs against them . Hehe

Back
Top Bottom