What's new

Ordnance Factory Trichy to bring out rifle ''as good as AK-47''

Lol laws can be strict but it has no relevance when criminals/terrorists are looking to arm themselves. Back in '99 I could obtain a AK for 4,000 Rupees from Dimapur, thanks to my Naga friend from Bangalore. India is a criminal's paradise, sorry to say. It really due to corruption that is ingrained in many levels of gov't and pp.'s psyche.

Check the stats, how many crime in India involved fire arms. Where there is use of for arms, police will be equally equipped..

Post+INSAS+UBGL.jpg

57600901ch2.jpg

DRDO_nlaugust-745330.JPG

can anyone tell me where is the trigger of the UGBL?Or does the silo is been triggered by any other technique.:undecided::undecided:

Man I am not defensive...The American Army Ranger was probably referring to new Afghan recruits.......the point is that new recruits should be trained well enough to know emptying a clip is NO NO. Sry I mistook the M16, but the 3 round burst is an option in AR-15 as well...but the key word is option. Moron was being used as an expression here, like we are dumb for not correcting this matter. Dude, on 26/11 India's special forces was seen as the laughing stock of the world. It showed lack of training, even sub par by certain folks. The pic showed lapses in proper procedures in all fields...

Dont talk like an idiot..this just shows ur ignorance in this issue..the NSG was criticized for reaching the spot 9 hrs late and the gov was pounded for not providing the NSG with proper logistics(plane)..infact mumbai incident was first time in history where such a terrorist operation took place...check ur western sources..even they will tell u an incident like mumbai is worst case scenario for any gov/special forces..3 five star hotels..20 storeyed building..with un known number of assailants and un known number of hostages..where the soldiers had to clear room by room in each floor ..they even had to check cup boards , bathrooms, under the bed..a scenario as mumbai 26/11 is something no special forces in the world had been trained for...after mumbai 26/11 even ur SWAT had to change its operational doctrine...so plz stop insulting my nation's heroes by posting idiotic statements like laughing stock etc..U can say it was a complete intelligence failure..but the operations by the special forces were completely justified ..

Dont talk like an idiot..this just shows ur ignorance in this issue..the NSG was criticized for reaching the spot 9 hrs late and the gov was pounded for not providing the NSG with proper logistics(plane)..infact mumbai incident was first time in history where such a terrorist operation took place...check ur western sources..even they will tell u an incident like mumbai is worst case scenario for any gov/special forces..3 five star hotels..20 storeyed building..with un known number of assailants and un known number of hostages..where the soldiers had to clear room by room in each floor ..they even had to check cup boards , bathrooms, under the bed..a scenario as mumbai 26/11 is something no special forces in the world had been trained for...after mumbai 26/11 even ur SWAT had to change its operational doctrine...so plz stop insulting my nation's heroes by posting idiotic statements like laughing stock etc..U can say it was a complete intelligence failure..but the operation by the special forces where completely justified ..

Absolutely true. I watched the entire horror live (I was ill so no school) on sky news, there were live scenes playing out on screen with the news presenter and experts commenting. There was one particular expert who was ex-SAS and had trained with some Indian SF (he didn't say who but probably Para SF) and he couldn't praise them highly enough. As for the actual operation he was talking about the tactical scenario (3 confirmed locations, high story hotels with 1000s or rooms and guests plus multiple reports of other locations around the city) he discussed what a NIGHTMARE scenoerio it really was and how he dreaded to think of the action that needed to be undertaken. Let's remember at thectime the situation in Mumbai was extremely fluid, the terrorists were very mobile, there were conflicting reports all over Mumbai (one of the biggest cities in the world) reports of bombs, shooting and fire. As the SAS guy stated NO police force in the world could deal with it as their SOPs were to set up a cordon, wait for negoiaters or SWAT. As he said at the tine, this has changed EVERYTHING WE KNOW AND DO, IT IS UNIQUE.

He was extremely complentry of the NSG when he saw them fast roping into Narimen House and praised them for their self-control in not shooting the S€$T out of the place in the heat of battle which would be the actions of an unprofessional unit. He didn't know much about the NSG but he Saud what he did know meant they were the best men for the job and the one before them was almost IMPOSSIBLE, he said that a similar op for him would proboly take an equal amount of time given the sheer size and natural if the scenario (9hrs lost for flight time).

Dont talk like an idiot..this just shows ur ignorance in this issue..the NSG was criticized for reaching the spot 9 hrs late and the gov was pounded for not providing the NSG with proper logistics(plane)..infact mumbai incident was first time in history where such a terrorist operation took place...check ur western sources..even they will tell u an incident like mumbai is worst case scenario for any gov/special forces..3 five star hotels..20 storeyed building..with un known number of assailants and un known number of hostages..where the soldiers had to clear room by room in each floor ..they even had to check cup boards , bathrooms, under the bed..a scenario as mumbai 26/11 is something no special forces in the world had been trained for...after mumbai 26/11 even ur SWAT had to change its operational doctrine...so plz stop insulting my nation's heroes by posting idiotic statements like laughing stock etc..U can say it was a complete intelligence failure..but the operation by the special forces where completely justified ..

Don't expect anything better from him. This guy is always there to make idiotic statements about India. Good reply.

Lol laws can be strict but it has no relevance when criminals/terrorists are looking to arm themselves. Back in '99 I could obtain a AK for 4,000 Rupees from Dimapur, thanks to my Naga friend from Bangalore. India is a criminal's paradise, sorry to say. It really due to corruption that is ingrained in many levels of gov't and pp.'s psyche.

It can be easily said that you are one another false flag. We stay in India we know how restricted having an arms unlike other countries. So stop making funny statements.

Was your Naga friend connected to the NSCN (IM)?
BTW, We have rounded up quite a few of them from Bangalore. They are now getting cooled off in some interesting places. Talk some more about your Naga friends; I'm listening.

Of course, did you buy that AK for 4000 bucks? AKs were/are not easy to come by for that price, unless they are movie props.

It can be easily said that you are one another false flag. We stay in India we know how restricted having an arms unlike other countries. So stop making funny statements.

Was your Naga friend connected to the NSCN (IM)?
BTW, We have rounded up quite a few of them from Bangalore. They are now getting cooled off in some interesting places. Talk some more about your Naga friends; I'm listening.

Of course, did you buy that AK for 4000 bucks? AKs were/are not easy to come by for that price, unless they are movie props.

Exactly...thought of replying to him..he is thinking this is USA..which does not have a gun law or may be he is thinking this is Pakistan..which does not have any laws..It is not easy to find guns here...the only way u will find guns illegally and that too AKs here is if u know some one in Underworld..even they would be very worried about using AKs..the mafia uses mostly automatic pistols.they know any use of offensive guns like AKs will bring out police operation on them as was seen in mumbai during 1990's....

I am posting some optics and laser pointer developed by Alpha technologies [Indian company]...please stand by!! :smokin:

Dont talk like an idiot..this just shows ur ignorance in this issue..the NSG was criticized for reaching the spot 9 hrs late and the gov was pounded for not providing the NSG with proper logistics(plane)..infact mumbai incident was first time in history where such a terrorist operation took place...check ur western sources..even they will tell u an incident like mumbai is worst case scenario for any gov/special forces..3 five star hotels..20 storeyed building..with un known number of assailants and un known number of hostages..where the soldiers had to clear room by room in each floor ..they even had to check cup boards , bathrooms, under the bed..a scenario as mumbai 26/11 is something no special forces in the world had been trained for...after mumbai 26/11 even ur SWAT had to change its operational doctrine...so plz stop insulting my nation's heroes by posting idiotic statements like laughing stock etc..U can say it was a complete intelligence failure..but the operations by the special forces were completely justified ..

Sometime he acts like that!!

Sry but it is the reality all the reasons you listed are just excuses for incompetence.....come on! Lack of this, lack of that, plane landed late, etc. There is no question that this is worst case scenario for any country but India's handling of it was sub par. it showed gaping holes in security training and preparedness. The special forces lacked so much basic equipment.

Sometime he acts like that!!

I am not insulting bro...it you and others who insult our forces by failing to see that they need help. When you turn a blind eye away from it, you are not helping to make the situation better.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom