What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

Looks like the chaff didn't work too well. Else the AMRAAM debris wouldnt really be located under 12 hours.

Did Maj Gen Nikolai give you this info via an sms? That he found the missile in Russia? :enjoy:

What a clown.

Btw you still didn't tell us how someone who broke ROE's of its Air Force (like abhinandan) gets Vir Chakra. :D
Actually it did work well, but For us :lol::lol:.

Chaff release was one of the factors their stupidity caused them to Lose An aircraft

Wrong! chaff will not cause the seeker to fuze.
It does if Chaff cloud is calibrated to target charecteristics

Looks like the chaff didn't work too well. Else the AMRAAM debris wouldnt really be located under 12 hours.
Amraam debris was easy to find as it injured a villager near impact site causing other villagers to inform police station

Last edited:
Again epic fail.
None of them are real account of Everton Pedroza.
He is not on most SM sites as he works for a Brazilian strategic org.

actually it does that every time it passes near or hits a chaff.
On 27 Feb both Su-30s pretty mich created a big chaff cloud.

First of all most search missions were led by Estonian although missile belonged to Spaniards (fired from spains EFT).

Secondly only reason they did not find the missile was because it ended up 6 km inside Russian territory, RuAF Maj Gen Nikolai Gostev confirmed this to me during Defexpo.
Can you please provide some authentic links/sources to your claims, you are just giving one liners of your randi rona which is proven false by multiple international experts.

Thanks

Again epic fail.
None of them are real account of Everton Pedroza.
He is not on most SM sites as he works for a Brazilian strategic org.
Okaaaay..., lets put it this way.

In Pakistan's corner, we have:

1. Lara Seligman (Pentagon Correspondent) - Before joining Foreign Policy, she served as the Pentagon Editor for Aviation Week and Space Technology. Seligman has also held positions at Inside Defense, Defense News, National Journal, and The Hill.

2. Alan Warnes (Defense Expert) - Shepard Media, Author...do we really want to see his credentials?

3. Christine Fair (Provost’s Distinguished Associate Professor) - Georgetown University. yeah we really don't want to know much about her other than the fact that she hates Pakistan to the core, but...for some reason this #Witch is on our side.

finally

In India's corner, we have:

1. Everton Pedroza - Not much is known about him other than...he is not on most SM sites as he works for a Brazilian strategic org. Must've written an article on the Indian Air Forces's new AEW&C, Embraer EMB 145I.

This is from your link, now please enlighten us, how these two became leading military and AF experts, as per your claims???

*Everton Luiz Pedrosa is a bank officer, designer and military history researcher. Graduated in industrial design, he also builds and collects plastic models of military vehicles as a hobby. He lives in Jaboatão dos Guararapes, next to Recife, Brazil. He has drawings and articles published in specialized defence and military aviation media in Brazil and abroad.

ABOUT THE EDITOR
My name is Albert, I am a professional and living photographer and I work in São Paulo, capital. I am a student of military and defense-related matters. I am not a defender of war, on the contrary; but someone has already said that war awakens the best and worst of men. Studying it helps us to understand the different human facets.

It does if Chaff cloud is calibrated to target charecteristics

must be magical Indian chaff - like Shikamaru's shadow control jutsu ...:lol:

Sorry I have a man child at home with a fondness for Japanese anime.

latest

He told me when I interviewed him on IAF-RuAF co-op during Defexpo 2020.
IAF Chief BS Dhanoa told me during our meeting that IAF lost 2 SU 30s, 1 MIG 21, 1 M2K and Heli. All shot down by PAF. But Modi instructed them to try to cook up a story which Indian believe.

This was during more then one, one to one meetings with IAF Chief.

Edited.

Last edited:
IAF Chief BS Dhanoa told me during our meeting that IAF lost 2 SU 30s, 1 MIG 29, 1 M2K and Heli. All shot down by PAF. But Modi instructed them to try to cook up a story which Indian believe.

This was during more then one, one to one meetings with IAF Chief.

Ignore him, he is weaving a fantastic tale that will result in more fantastic tea in the future.

If Indian's want to live in their la-la land dream, I don't think Pakistani's should wake them up.. let them dream..

Ignore him, he is weaving a fantastic tale that will result in more fantastic tea in the future.

If Indian's want to live in their la-la land dream, I don't think Pakistani's should wake them up.. let them dream..
Agreed, but there must be a limit...

I had some very candid meetings with Russian Air Chief as well, but I will hold back those revelations.

I tell people, there is and could be a limit of intelligence but there is not limit to stupidity.....

My first reaction to your post was like...who o_O ?!!

Then I decided to Google this individual and found something on Mr. Joshi's Twitter feed (of all places).

Then I looked up both 'Everton Pedroza' to find out more about this so-called Defense Expert and here is what I found...

#1. has been active on Twitter for a decade & 1 Following. Probably Sameer Joshi.
View attachment 620359

#2. Became active on Twitter 5-6 Months after the events of 27th Feb., 2019.
View attachment 620360

So, which one of these clowns is your Defense Expert?

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @assasiner @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @Haris Ali2140 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Jinn Baba @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @krash @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @maximuswarrior @Metanoia @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakSword @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PradoTLC @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @undercover JIX @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

@Angry Easterling @notorious_eagle @Mangus Ortus Novem
nice detective work.

Okaaaay..., lets put it this way.

In Pakistan's corner, we have:

1. Lara Seligman (Pentagon Correspondent) - Before joining Foreign Policy, she served as the Pentagon Editor for Aviation Week and Space Technology. Seligman has also held positions at Inside Defense, Defense News, National Journal, and The Hill.

2. Alan Warnes (Defense Expert) - Shepard Media, Author...do we really want to see his credentials?

3. Christine Fair (Provost’s Distinguished Associate Professor) - Georgetown University. yeah we really don't want to know much about her other than the fact that she hates Pakistan to the core, but...for some reason this #Witch is on our side.

finally

In India's corner, we have:

1. Everton Pedroza - Not much is known about him other than...he is not on most SM sites as he works for a Brazilian strategic org. Must've written an article on the Indian Air Forces's new AEW&C, Embraer EMB 145I.
whoops he got you :lol::lol::lol:

My first reaction to your post was like...who o_O ?!!

Then I decided to Google this individual and found something on Mr. Joshi's Twitter feed (of all places).

Then I looked up both 'Everton Pedroza' to find out more about this so-called Defense Expert and here is what I found...

#1. has been active on Twitter for a decade & 1 Following. Probably Sameer Joshi.
View attachment 620359

#2. Became active on Twitter 5-6 Months after the events of 27th Feb., 2019.
View attachment 620360

So, which one of these clowns is your Defense Expert?

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @assasiner @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @Haris Ali2140 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Jinn Baba @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @krash @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @maximuswarrior @Metanoia @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakSword @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PradoTLC @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @undercover JIX @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

@Angry Easterling @notorious_eagle @Mangus Ortus Novem
Bhai dnt take him seriously but i appreciate your effort to prove that 2ho the hell is this expert

The following Turkish EW items are in my bucket list for the next round!!! Let them be like cannons and matchlocks that Babur Han introduced during the 1st Battle of Panipat to win with only 6K forces against 100K+!!! Even the Indian "pigeons" would lose their navigational skills....

• KORAL land based EW system
  • HAVASOJ EW mission a/c
  • ASELSAN EW pods for individual fighters

*ASELSAN, TAI have opened facilities in Pak, and they're recruiting engineers as per PDF. Hopefully, the above are made in JV platforms
**These systems reflect the mindsets and intelligence of the planners, designers, developers, manufacturers etc. - be it GaN based semiconductor devices, EM solutions, AI algorithms, neural net and ML based distributed systems, or something else. The collective war fighting experience of the Ehl-i Iman, blessed by the Bereket, Rahmet, Galibiyet etc., can only fight against the collective cunningness of the Ehl-i Dunya

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom