What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

796981-28ph-2019-02-28t154818z1382692332rc17059dfae0rtrmadp3india-kashmir.jpg

The proximity fuze on that AIM 120 has gone off - it only does that when it hits an airborne target.

I just came out of OT that day and was waiting in the Peads OPD for our class to begin and being bored to death. I still remember defending PAF and telling everyone about of rules of Engagement and SOPs in peace time but no one was willing to listen even the people on this forum were no better than the common citizenry. I opened PDF and boom the Surprise we had destroyed Indian Dreams of superiority. That day i saw more PAF activity than ever before.

In the span of a Few minutes Raptor of the East the mighty MKI as claimed by indian members here over the last decade and half got an AIM-120C5 up his Backside. And Mig 21 i still remember when Indians used to call JFT Junk Fighter and boost about how it was a peace of Cake for Bisons. Oh all those dreams shattered by PAF.

And Stupid Indians Showing AIM-120C5 to call Murica Help Help You Said Pakistan wont use it against us this is not fair. Who could forget their faces.
796980-28ph-2019-02-28t155916z1lynxnpef1r196rtroptp3india-kashmir.jpg
796981-28ph-2019-02-28t154818z1382692332rc17059dfae0rtrmadp3india-kashmir.jpg

Dont forget that Sub that came too close.
5c7e2bbc1ada2.gif

That Day PAF Reestablished its Conventional Superiority of over IAF and shattered the myth of Indian invincibility in South Asian.

From Raptor of the East to Kash hamaray pass RAFAEL hota to natija kuch aur hota took only a few weeks. PAF will always be one step ahead of the Enemy no matter what platform they induct.

I would have been among the group you were convincing about ROEs and SOPs.

ok... so you are grossly incompetent..

fine.

and how would you know that?

lol

again so you accept despite having one of highest spending in the world you were grossly incompetent in your weapons suit integration?... didn't your Israel and US pals not teach you any thing?... I guess all those exercises with USAF etc were just show boating exercises....

either way your airforce looks like a douche bag...

I think you are not clear.

Thats our whole point is Abi was NOT in a dogfight which is why the fuel tanks were still on.. he didn't not know what hit him. He was blind and deaf.
your post #94 on page 7 dictates otherwise...

He can't. indians can NEVER prove anything they say.
The evidence of India's skill is international chess. In chess, the player is on his own. So you cannot speculate about help from Whites or collaboration with Whites. If you still accuse Indians of taking other's help in preparation, then it is not valid because during chess preparations ALL players work with coaches and use computers. Once the chess game starts, it is player's talent that matters. Link for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

- PRTP GWD

After all this time, I fail to find a single International/Neutral commentator that may side with India's narrative about the events that took place on the 27th Feb.

Even a pro-Indian/anti-Pakistani hag like Christine Fair was relegated baffled by India f-ups.
Epic fail as top Brazilian defence expert Everton Pedroza fully supported Indian stance:

He can't. indians can NEVER prove anything they say.
The evidence of India's skill is international chess. In chess, the player is on his own. So you cannot speculate about help from Whites or collaboration with Whites. If you still accuse Indians of taking other's help in preparation, then it is not valid because during chess preparations ALL players work with coaches and use computers. Once the chess game starts, it is player's talent that matters. Link for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viswanathan_Anand

- PRTP GWD

and how would you know that?

lol

again so you accept despite having one of highest spending in the world you were grossly incompetent in your weapons suit integration?... didn't your Israel and US pals not teach you any thing?... I guess all those exercises with USAF etc were just show boating exercises....
Our own CAG reported to Parliament openly in 2011 that IAF radios lacked secure modes.

Absolutely no proof or confirmation from neutral sources with respect to this.
So how Indian showing exploded AMRAAM??? The chopper shot down that day was also Indian Airforce SARS was going to locate wreckage and recovery of pilot.

Then the question that arises is, what did the AMRAAM hit?

Why was an MI-17 launched when the LOC was super hot?
That Mi17 was Indian Airforce makes perfect sence it was on SAR Mission to recover the down pilot

So how Indian showing exploded AMRAAM??? The chopper shot down that day was also Indian Airforce SARS was going to locate wreckage and recovery of pilot.
Show
Me
A
Neutral
Source
Stating
That
A
Flanker
Was
Shot
Down

The proximity fuze on that AIM 120 has gone off - it only does that when it hits an airborne target.

Very well spotted, that AMRAAM has exploded from the inside out, as shown by the deformation of the missile body. That can only occur of the warhead was detonated.

Mi-17 was flying during a period when the LOC was extremely hot, and a response from PAF was expected. If i were to believe that, the base commander who sanctioned the mission for Mi-17 should be sacked for incompetence.
Wasnt WAC commander sacked ?

Back
Top Bottom