What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

They, very well, know that they were thoroughly screwed on Feb 27. Now, since then, they are in a phase of post-trauma catharsis, to conceal their shame and humiliation.:lol:

I think everyone knows they got served on 27th. It must be some long phase of post-trauma. It needs to end soon so that sanity can prevail.:suicide:

you are making it worse, You claim the IAF sent the MI-17 on a milk run in the middle of a shooting war...really!
Mi-17 took off before IAF had any indication of anything unusual.

Never saw in the whole world that a heli on a supply mission also carrying 6 men onboard. What was the nature or load of that supply?

For a helicopter to have as many as six ppl onboard...it sounds very much like a SAR operation...
It's highly unlikely that six personnel were present onboard a helicopter that was sent on a supply mission.
Of the 6 onboard, 2 were pilots and one flt engineer.
Of the other three, one was aircraft technician and two were logistics wing airmen incharge of loading and unloading of cargo.

I just came out of OT that day and was waiting in the Peads OPD for our class to begin and being bored to death. I still remember defending PAF and telling everyone about of rules of Engagement and SOPs in peace time but no one was willing to listen even the people on this forum were no better than the common citizenry. I opened PDF and boom the Surprise we had destroyed Indian Dreams of superiority. That day i saw more PAF activity than ever before.

In the span of a Few minutes Raptor of the East the mighty MKI as claimed by indian members here over the last decade and half got an AIM-120C5 up his Backside. And Mig 21 i still remember when Indians used to call JFT Junk Fighter and boost about how it was a peace of Cake for Bisons. Oh all those dreams shattered by PAF.

And Stupid Indians Showing AIM-120C5 to call Murica Help Help You Said Pakistan wont use it against us this is not fair. Who could forget their faces.
796980-28ph-2019-02-28t155916z1lynxnpef1r196rtroptp3india-kashmir.jpg
796981-28ph-2019-02-28t154818z1382692332rc17059dfae0rtrmadp3india-kashmir.jpg

Dont forget that Sub that came too close.
5c7e2bbc1ada2.gif

That Day PAF Reestablished its Conventional Superiority of over IAF and shattered the myth of Indian invincibility in South Asian.

From Raptor of the East to Kash hamaray pass RAFAEL hota to natija kuch aur hota took only a few weeks. I used to have doubts regarding PAF ability to counter IAF now i firmly believe PAF will always be one step ahead of the Enemy no matter what platform they induct.

Last edited:
After all this time, I fail to find a single International/Neutral commentator that may side with India's narrative about the events that took place on the 27th Feb.

Even a pro-Indian/anti-Pakistani hag like Christine Fair was relegated baffled by India f-ups.

Mi-17 took off before IAF had any indication of anything unusual.

Mi-17 was flying during a period when the LOC was extremely hot, and a response from PAF was expected. If i were to believe that, the base commander who sanctioned the mission for Mi-17 should be sacked for incompetence.

Mi-17 was flying during a period when the LOC was extremely hot, and a response from PAF was expected. If i were to believe that, the base commander who sanctioned the mission for Mi-17 should be sacked for incompetence.

What do you think was the reason, IFF was turned off? I can only think that it was turned off because it was on a SAR mission, contrary to Indian narrative that it was a logistics mission. Then again the level of incompetence could be so high that their pilots don't know what an IFF is.

I just came out of OT that day and was waiting in the Peads OPD for our class to begin and being bored to death. I still remember defending PAF and telling everyone about of rules of Engagement and SOPs in peace time but no one was willing to listen even the people on this forum were no better than the common citizenry. I opened PDF and boom the Surprise we had destroyed Indian Dreams of superiority. That day i saw more PAF activity than ever before.

In the span of a Few minutes Raptor of the East the mighty MKI as claimed by indian members here over the last decade and half got an AIM-120C5 up his Backside. And Mig 21 i still remember when Indians used to call JFT Junk Fighter and boost about how it was a peace of Cake for Bisons. Oh all those dreams shattered by PAF.

And Stupid Indians Showing AIM-120C5 to call Murica Help Help You Said Pakistan wont use it against us this is not fair.
796980-28ph-2019-02-28t155916z1lynxnpef1r196rtroptp3india-kashmir.jpg
796981-28ph-2019-02-28t154818z1382692332rc17059dfae0rtrmadp3india-kashmir.jpg

Dont forget that Sub that came too close.
5c7e2bbc1ada2.gif

That Day PAF Reestablished its Conventional Superiority of and shattered the myth of Indian invincibility in South Asian.

From Raptor of the East to Kash hamaray pass RAFAEL hota to natija kuch aur hota took only a few weeks. PAF will always be one step ahead of the Enemy no matter what platform they induct.
surprisingly the official stance went from bison can handle f16s, su 30 arent for Pakistan they for china to 2 su30mki are needed for 1 f16..i mean the "official stance" !!!..

Mi-17 was our own kill. PAF had very little to do with it. CoI also showed that jamming did not affect SpyDer and it was just the work of a trigger happy officer who did not follow SOPs.

ok... so you are grossly incompetent..

fine.

Then you pilots have very little knowledge as until the arrival of BNET SDRs, IAF lacked encrypted and secure comms and datalinks.

and how would you know that?

lol

again so you accept despite having one of highest spending in the world you were grossly incompetent in your weapons suit integration?... didn't your Israel and US pals not teach you any thing?... I guess all those exercises with USAF etc were just show boating exercises....

either way your airforce looks like a douche bag...

I will make my life & yours easy, i don't want to drag this further on. I am sorry if it sounds harsh, but we must get our facts correct before we start trolling Indians or anyone.

• Loadout of Mig-21bison was 2 x 73, 2 x R77 leaving only Center hardpoint. That could have either carried a 1 x EFT which was dropped or it could have ELTA SPJ pod or may be nothing. So claiming that Abhi was a noob entering a dogfight with EFT can go out of the window
  • Abhinandan was not in a Dogfight when crossed LOC, he was still looking for the target. when an AMRAAM fired by A/C on CAP hit it from lateral side / rear end

I think you are not clear.

Thats our whole point is Abi was NOT in a dogfight which is why the fuel tanks were still on.. he didn't not know what hit him. He was blind and deaf.

Back
Top Bottom