What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

Haven't had time to read, but can someone tell me if Alan Warnes confirmed that Abhinandan shot down an F-16 or not?

Or have the Hindus been lying as usual

Obviously it was this once again

I am so so so shocked.

BTW...in case you haven't figured it out yet. Almost every Hindu in India believes that they shot down the F-16 and the evil, conniving Pakistanis are not playing fair and hiding it.

I am so so so shocked.

BTW...in case you haven't figured it out yet. Almost every Hindu in India believes that they shot down the F-16 and the evil, conniving Pakistanis are not playing fair and hiding it.

Funny they think Pakistan can hide a big as$ F16 crash with no wreckage in today's age where everyone has a phone with a camera in it

Also USA the one who keeps check on every F16 is also helping Pakistan to hide it

Funny they think Pakistan can hide a big as$ F16 crash with no wreckage in today's age where everyone has a phone with a camera in it

Also USA the one who keeps check on every F16 is also helping Pakistan to hide it

Oh their imagination is absolutely fantastic....you should read their twitter and whatsapp feed....such stories are concocted that you would shake and scratch your head.

Worst is almost all of them believe it.

Would you freaking believe that almost all my Hindu classmates believed that Modi's request to bang a "thaali" on Mar 22 at 5 pm was a masterstroke that got rid of the Coronavirus in India. These are highly educated people who live in India, US and Europe...and the morons believed it.

Would you freaking believe that almost all my Hindu classmates believed that Modi's request to bang a "thaali" on Mar 22 at 5 pm was a masterstroke that got rid of the Coronavirus in India. These are highly educated people who live in India, US and Europe...and the morons believed it.

Well education failed to do any damage to the sanghi inside

And this is nothing surprising

Another thing if you notice; after the Indian strikes on Feb 26, whether it was Indian members, politicians, modi, everyone was gloating and showing their muscle look how strong we are. We can do as we like against Pakistan, just like Israel can act with impunity. The next day when Pakistan struck back, the entire messaging from Indian side changed to 'Peace', and how we should work together. Like WTFFFFFF
"Danda peer ae bigrhayan tigrhayan da":lol:
Are your sure?

Since i can vividly remember this speech of made by Modi on 28th Feb when Imran khan was about give a speech declaring release of captured Indian pilot Abhinondon.

Are your sure?

Sorry, i should have clarified. I meant Indian members here on this forum, and on social media. You're welcome to go back and check those threads :).

And rightly so, i fully support peace between India and Pakistan.

Sorry, i should have clarified. I meant Indian members here on this forum, and on social media. You're welcome to go back and check those threads :).

And rightly so, i fully support peace between India and Pakistan.
You are probably true about social media in India.
Capture of Abhinondon was an unbearable slight irrespective of what IAF says.

But it's not true about Modi at all. He wasn't nervous or talking peace. As the above speech of 28th Feb suggest, he was willing to risk anything.

As the above speech of 28th Feb suggest, he was willing to risk anything.
Ideological bigots usually are.

Modi was willing to see his home state on fire and thousands of Muslims dead and risk an even bigger communal meltdown, violence and massacres - that does not mean he actually thinks things through or completely understands the consequences of his actions.

Ideological bigots usually are.

Modi was willing to see his home state on fire and thousands of Muslims dead and risk an even bigger communal meltdown, violence and massacres - that does not mean he actually thinks things through or completely understands the consequences of his actions.
That's one way to look at it.

Punjan & Haryana are least interested in war with pakistan on most of the occasions though when the war breaks out we will be at the front lines.
Modi is smart Gujarati baniya, he knows well war will devastate his own state, I guess he also carried ego of a Haryanvi Jat, ek bar lath leke chal pade to piche nahi mudna.

There was no need to hit back for anything.
Because there was no damage to air side by PAF and our only loss was a rusty MiG-21 (hardly of any value).
RIP you forgotten 6 soldiers of mi17..
also RIP "the honor of india"..(forget about the pilot)
nobody knew the no one cares in india

we care more about some trees in an unkown hillt han indians about the above

Oh their imagination is absolutely fantastic....you should read their twitter and whatsapp feed....such stories are concocted that you would shake and scratch your head.

Worst is almost all of them believe it.

is hiding an f16 a bigger feat or building a building overnight with 3D printer to fool the satellite in showing alternative hit sites..

as obviously IAF cannot lie and satellite cant lie either..so only alternate possiblitiy is that we jammed the satelites and build overnight with 3D pritner a new building and new blast zones

thats another question you have asked brother.No i wont have EFTs on IF i was engaged in a dogfight....it leads to ask another question, Was Bison in a dogfight when it was shot out of the sky :what: .....btw my earlier question on number of Tanks carried by Bison remained unanswered....

According to PAF, they were blind and deaf....

they fell into a PAF fighter sweep..... and frankly they could have shot down a large number of IAF planes.

*No Indian feel ashamed or anything similar for Feb-27. On the contrary, Indians feel ashamed for not retaliating after mumbai attacks and parliament attacks (Mumbai attacks are much greater provocation).

kind of hard to retaliate on a false flag ops.

The biggest takeaway from this skirmish is that with entire IAF fleet being equipped with BNET SDR+ODL, PAF's COMJAM capabilities have been rendered completely obsolete

wrong.. listen to the PAF pilots who took part in this operation. Their assessment is your equipment was top notch... your IAF personnel were not.

you need to work on your airforce quality.. it isn't just PDF dudes making fun... it is now the people who blew your planes out of the sky that are..

According to PAF, they were blind and deaf....

they fell into a PAF fighter sweep..... and frankly they could have shot down a large number of IAF planes.

I will make my life & yours easy, i don't want to drag this further on. I am sorry if it sounds harsh, but we must get our facts correct before we start trolling Indians or anyone.

• Loadout of Mig-21bison was 2 x 73, 2 x R77 leaving only Center hardpoint. That could have either carried a 1 x EFT which was dropped or it could have ELTA SPJ pod or may be nothing. So claiming that Abhi was a noob entering a dogfight with EFT can go out of the window
  • Abhinandan was not in a Dogfight when crossed LOC, he was still looking for the target. when an AMRAAM fired by A/C on CAP hit it from lateral side / rear end

Back
Top Bottom