What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

796981-28ph-2019-02-28t154818z1382692332rc17059dfae0rtrmadp3india-kashmir.jpg

The proximity fuze on that AIM 120 has gone off - it only does that when it hits an airborne target.
But what if the target outruns it??? Will it continue to glide till it hits the ground or does it explodes into air???

Epic fail as top Brazilian defence expert Everton Pedroza fully supported Indian stance:
My first reaction to your post was like...who o_O ?!!

Then I decided to Google this individual and found something on Mr. Joshi's Twitter feed (of all places).

Joshi.jpg

Then I looked up both 'Everton Pedroza' to find out more about this so-called Defense Expert and here is what I found...

#1. has been active on Twitter for a decade & 1 Following. Probably Sameer Joshi.
Tweet 1.jpg

#2. Became active on Twitter 5-6 Months after the events of 27th Feb., 2019.
Tweet 2.jpg

So, which one of these clowns is your Defense Expert?

Mic Drop.jpg

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @assasiner @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @Haris Ali2140 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Jinn Baba @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @krash @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @maximuswarrior @Metanoia @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakSword @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PradoTLC @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @undercover JIX @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

@Angry Easterling @notorious_eagle @Mangus Ortus Novem

Then I decided to Google this individual and found something on Mr. Joshi's Twitter feed (of all places).

Then I looked up both 'Everton Pedroza' to find out more about this so-called Defense Expert and here is what I found...

#1. has been active on Twitter for a decade & 1 Following. Probably Sameer Joshi.
View attachment 620359

View attachment 620360

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @assasiner @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @Haris Ali2140 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Jinn Baba @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @krash @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @maximuswarrior @Metanoia @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakSword @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PradoTLC @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @undercover JIX @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

Forget @Jaskier claims. In the article that Everton dude claims that he is a banker and a part time defence enthusiast not an expert.

View attachment 620359

View attachment 620360

Tags from A to Z :pdf:

- Are you suggesting that while Indian airspace was being violated, IAF controllers were actively pulling back assets as there was no point defending the Indian airspace ? While we're at it .. would you like to enlighten us with the Indian perspective on as to why air forces are formulated in the first place?

- I don't know the Indian mentality, I guess its trying to invent anything positive you guys can get your hands on ... But it's actually really embarrassing to be truthful to the point where I as an enemy am embarrassed for you. Your literally telling your military guys ....

'yeah you dimwits suck so bad at your job ... that the only positive thing we can invent about your performance in battle was ... how good you were at running away.'
D5n-e3fU8AEx5fK
My only regret is why you dont post more often. Great post. Personally I would noteven engage these squirming eels. They are doing what they are paid to do. Poor things need money for th
A

View attachment 620359

View attachment 620360

Bhai.
Dont entertain these poor people. They get paid to ply the dhoti bag of lies all over the net. Ignore them. Really it is not worth the hassle. They have been tryib to prove the truth wrong for one year and still trying hard and getting no where. Let them earn a little money for their effort.
A

View attachment 620359

View attachment 620360

:lol:

Nuclear missiles armed.
Sir it was being said that India deployed its Brahmos SSMs. Are Brahmos Nuclear Capable?

But what if the target outruns it??? Will it continue to glide till it hits the ground or does it explodes into air???

It does not explode. If it did, Spanish would not spend a million euro looking for a missile after misfiring it. They still couldnt find it.

Had they found even '1' missed AMRAAM, it would be found in 'some' sort of. shape. Like mentioned earlier, this AMRAAM has blown up and it has been probably pulled out from another object (Su ofcourse) owing to the shape of this debris.

Socra or any other experts: Please help me understand.
On Feb-27,
(a) IAF is out-numbered by PAF 6:1 or something similar, and IAF could not do much against superior missiles other than dodging them (dodged successfully). What is so great the PAF has done when they had numerical advantage? PAF came at the time of their choosing. Credit to PAF that they chose a time, that IAF was not anticipating.
(b) PAF has actually shown IAF's deficiencies in terms of missiles and radio communication. IAF is going to quickly fill those gaps. Has PAF given away a lot while not getting much in return?
(c) Contrary to what many Pakistanis think - Indians (myself included) do not think that IAF / India is humiliated. Are we missing something?
(d) We Indians are actually happy that our jets have crossed the border after many years [remember, they did not cross the border even after grave provocations like kargill war; parliament attack & mumbai attacks].
(e) what makes you think that our leadership is paralyzed? what makes you think that PAF got IAF to surrender?
(f) Forget all this, what did PAF or Pak achieve with all this? Just shot down one aircraft? and that too in Pak territory? and that from a Pilot who broke the ROE and crossed the border? Did that achievement change any thing strategically?
(g) what makes you think that "their (Indian) entire command and control structure" was a casualty? You think an organization (IAF etc) that is built over 70 years will be paralyzed so easily??

Please give valid points from your side.
a) Is the Indian leadership expecting some “fair” fight? Knights in the air or something? Credit goes to those who engage when victory is ensured - not foolhardy raids in poor weather or trying to hide behind civilian traffic.

b)Leaving an entire command and control structure along with a military force demoralized and frustrated. Something that takes years to recover from.

c)yes, ingrained inability to accept faults or mistakes

d)Congratulations - so did we ; clearly one side had more success.

e) Your leadership resorting to SSMs for a retaliation instead of the 600 strong “superior” airpower.

Radar pictures a few days right after the strike - Indian airplanes were hiding behind civilian airliners to try to sneak in some sort of ambush.

f)Already answered in the post you quoted.But as I contend in “c” , you guys are simply unable to give credit wherever it implies you were bested based upon Pakistani ability (and not excuses of equipment). That requires humility and ethical values that most Indian netizens do not possess.

View attachment 620359

View attachment 620360

Again epic fail.
None of them are real account of Everton Pedroza.

The proximity fuze on that AIM 120 has gone off - it only does that when it hits an airborne target.
actually it does that every time it passes near or hits a chaff.
On 27 Feb both Su-30s pretty mich created a big chaff cloud.

It does not explode. If it did, Spanish would not spend a million euro looking for a missile after misfiring it. They still couldnt find it.
First of all most search missions were led by Estonian although missile belonged to Spaniards (fired from spains EFT).

Secondly only reason they did not find the missile was because it ended up 6 km inside Russian territory.

Last edited:
Again epic fail.
None of them are real account of Everton Pedroza.
He is not on most SM sites as he works for a Brazilian strategic org.

Did he give you a missed call? That he endorsed India's stance? :D

Looks like the chaff didn't work too well. Else the AMRAAM debris wouldnt really be located under 12 hours.

First of all most search missions were led by Estonian although missile belonged to Spaniards (fired from spains EFT).

Secondly only reason they did not find the missile was because it ended up 6 km inside Russian territory, RuAF Maj Gen Nikolai Gostev confirmed this to me during Defexpo.

Did Maj Gen Nikolai give you this info via an sms? That he found the missile in Russia? :enjoy:

What a clown.

Btw you still didn't tell us how someone who broke ROE's of its Air Force (like abhinandan) gets Vir Chakra. :D

Wrong! chaff will not cause the seeker to fuze.

Towed decoys yes, not sure if Indian SU-30's are equipped to 'walk a dog'. Anyone have any reliable info on operational IAF towed decoys?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom