What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

IAF Chief BS Dhanoa told me during our meeting that IAF lost 2 SU 30s, 1 MIG 29, 1 M2K and Heli. All shot down by PAF. But Modi instructed them to try to cook up a story which Indian believe.

This was during more then one, one to one meetings with IAF Chief.
Nice try but ACM Dhanoa never talked to any Pakistani.

23499_373612683174_516358174_3740821_1651614_n.jpg
D38Q8RCUIAEK9O8.jpg

IAF Chief BS Dhanoa told me during our meeting that IAF lost 2 SU 30s, 1 MIG 29, 1 M2K and Heli. All shot down by PAF. But Modi instructed them to try to cook up a story which Indian believe.

Bro Mig 29? first time someone mentioning MiG 29 involvement in 27/2.

Forget @Jaskier claims. In the article that Everton dude claims that he is a banker and a part time defence enthusiast not an expert.
i hope he is enjoying his earning from 1.3 billion clowns following ..
hell even i am going to make youtube video stating India claim is correct, i might become a millionaire with few million followers as people will think i am key American and Pakistani expert.

what an idea..jack pot!

You show us how You got exploded AMRAAM??? everyone knows it only explodes when she hit the airborne target.Kuch tu Hai jis ki parda Dari Hai
Alan Warnes hinted on his twitter that he recieved confirmation from PAF air chief regarding a downed Sukhoi - but in the end he did not emphasize that on his article at all. Clearly he had done some homework and realized that the entire scenario may not have enough evidence to warrant a mention in his article.

Bro Mig 29? first time someone mentioning MiG 29 involvement in 27/2.
Thanks for pointing out, i made a mistake....21 that was...

29 might be a friendly fire while trying to reach on same day, IAF chief tells the truth

IAF Chief BS Dhanoa told me during our meeting that IAF lost 2 SU 30s, 1 MIG 21, 1 M2K and Heli. All shot down by PAF. But Modi instructed them to try to cook up a story which Indian believe.

Edited.

i have far more detailed assumptions/speculation as per say...but official account say otherwise..

Alan Warnes hinted on his twitter that he recieved confirmation from PAF air chief regarding a downed Sukhoi - but in the end he did not emphasize that on his article at all. Clearly he had done some homework and realized that the entire scenario may not have enough evidence to warrant a mention in his article.
So that's Ur argument over exploded AMRAAM??? Great keep it up

Matchlocks were present in south india almost a century prior to panipat 1
Like planes were flying india before Mughals

My first reaction to your post was like...who o_O ?!!

Then I decided to Google this individual and found something on Mr. Joshi's Twitter feed (of all places).

Then I looked up both 'Everton Pedroza' to find out more about this so-called Defense Expert and here is what I found...

#1. has been active on Twitter for a decade & 1 Following. Probably Sameer Joshi.
View attachment 620359

#2. Became active on Twitter 5-6 Months after the events of 27th Feb., 2019.
View attachment 620360

So, which one of these clowns is your Defense Expert?

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @assasiner @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @Haris Ali2140 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Jinn Baba @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @krash @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @maximuswarrior @Metanoia @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @NA71 @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakSword @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PradoTLC @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @undercover JIX @Vortex @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

@Angry Easterling @notorious_eagle @Mangus Ortus Novem

Indians are getting desperate looking at the bottom of the barrel to support their false narrative.....

jezzz even Christine fair gave up...lol

Wasnt WAC commander sacked ?

nope... he just retired that :o:

Nice try but ACM Dhanoa never talked to any Pakistani.

understandable.. I would not like to the person who just handed my arse on a plate.

1. Everton Pedroza

honestly it sounds like a exotic pizza name...

796981-28ph-2019-02-28t154818z1382692332rc17059dfae0rtrmadp3india-kashmir.jpg

The proximity fuze on that AIM 120 has gone off - it only does that when it hits an airborne target.

100% correct.

that is what combat pilots have stated.

Mi-17 took off before IAF had any indication of anything unusual.

non sense... IAF was fully aware of a retaliation coming

Prove it.

Their proof: because we say...

he is just thinks we are Indian muslim who will lie and bow down...

but can someone tell me if Alan Warnes confirmed that Abhinandan shot down an F-16 or not?

no.. actually he substantiates how Mig21 didnt shoot any thing.

should have watch the video... you would have learned much...

That Day PAF Reestablished its Conventional Superiority of over IAF and shattered the myth of Indian invincibility in South Asian

to the followers of the military balance in the region every one knew PAF was formidable force... but what they did on 27 Feb was outstanding. No where in the world can a airforce out numbered and out gunned 3:1 plus economic and political clout India had could pull this off. It also gave a message to Indians we do not fear or respect them and we will retaliate at will.

It was rare military, political and diplomatic victory...In the end Pakistan did well because the military and civilians worked together.

Our own CAG reported to Parliament openly in 2011 that IAF radios lacked secure modes.

that was 2011......

ok kid.. here is the basics.

Pakistan is at least 5 to 10 years ahead of India interms of electronic warfare both ECM and ECCM, communication and situational awareness.. I knew this as far as in the late 1980s....and the events of 27 Feb convinced me that is still true to day.

now that explains why you lost 2 planes in quick succession ...

what you can't explain why the rest of your planes turned tail and ran.?..no?

I will tell you why, with your long range systems out, you would have do close quarters with PAF, and your pilots knows PAF are one of the best dogfighters around, and that to going up against PAF CCS pilots ....(fat chance)

skilled and aggressive like Israels pilots would have ingress and engaged....but Indian pilots..lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom