What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

loooooool, sticks in your throat that you also lost a SU30 MKI but take some pain killer and swallow hard. Do you remember how you lot announced to the world 2 accidents:

1 Where SU30 personnel in a road crash.
2. A SU30 crashed in Rajastan - the debris carefully placed to make it look like a recent crash.

Now swallow harder.

when did that happen, any links ?

Rafeles would have made the difference"
Modi never said that.
All he said that if there were Rafales results would be different which is obvious since if two Meteor armed Rafales were on CAP they would have shot down 6-8 F16/JFT while staying outside their range.

loooooool, sticks in your throat that you also lost a SU30 MKI but take some pain killer and swallow hard. Do you remember how you lot announced to the world 2 accidents:

1 Where SU30 personnel in a road crash.
2. A SU30 crashed in Rajastan - the debris carefully placed to make it look like a recent crash.

Now swallow harder.
No Su-30 pilot died in car accident.
The one died was an admin brach officer:
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/Database/31220

Also last crash of Su-30 in Rajasthan occured in 2017.

The same "old" "rusty" Bison, which the Indian fanboys, along with the Indian airforces paraded as "highly upgraded" with Russian & Israeli avionics and weaponry resulting in 9:1 victories against the USAF in the Cope Indias. :rofl:
The Bison is great but it is disposable (except for pilot) just like USSR considered Curtiss P-40 disposable during WW2.
Nonethless even to shoot one bison you required 2-4 F-16s

When the PM of the same nation goes and plays the game of "what if... what if we had Raphaleee" it really shows how "good" the IAF performed.
Modi never said that.
All he said that if there were Meteors results would be different which is obvious since if two Meteor armed Rafales were on CAP they would have shot down 6-8 F16/JFT while staying outside their range.

Also there was no need to retaliate after 27th once you decided to release pilot as we are not going to retaliate/escalate for just a rusty MiG-21 as all our political, electoral and strategic objectives were achieved.
Thanks to Feb-26, Indian security forces casualties in J&K reduced by 75% in a year.

Last edited:
Wake up kid and sallow tihis biiter pills, on last March and early last march these indecent had happened

why bitter pill, i am happy that they spilled the beans and tried to a lame way to cover it up ..
IAF is such a nonsense organization, even village panchayat is better managed than this ..

You means Air cooled AESA (LFK-601E) and SD-10A will not be fired at its extreme range because there was least chance to get a Chance to KILL by SD-10A BECUASE OF IT WILL HAVE LEAST NEZ ON THAT RANGE (110 KM), TO INCREASE THE ODDS FOR KILLING THE ENEMY IS MOST PROBABLY (80-90 KM)

At different height range of BVR differs also IAF got a surprise when they find out that AIM-120 have longer range then the advertised one, also it is said that PL-15 can not be integrated easily with KLJ-7V2s.

All he said that if there were Rafales results would be different

u do realise you are just repeating what i said?

o_O

and where did you come up with that?...

Fun fact: Your defence ANALyst claimed it would take 2 Su30 to take down one PAF F-16...but according to you the Bison is greater than F-16...

why we all find ourselves indulge in the game of India trolls ...all of sudden they pop up and restart same arguments again and again we put lots of counter arguments when they find it difficult to counter, they disappear.
And this cycle goes on....

why we all find ourselves indulge in the game of India trolls ...all of sudden they pop up and restart same arguments again and again we put lots of counter arguments when they find it difficult to counter, they disappear.
1. Cuz it's real fun
2. Cuz the casual observers do not know the answers/ narrative to the arguments posed, and hence it is a good thing to post arguments, arming the casual observer with much needed information.
But mainly the first one :D
The Bison is great but it is disposable (except for pilot) just like USSR considered Curtiss P-40 disposable during WW2.
I do find the irony quite amusing --- that of taking down machines worth millions of dollars being a "no big deal" while taking down a couple trees in a forest being a 'surgical strike'.

Modi never said that.
All he said that if there were Meteors results would be different which is obvious since if two Meteor armed Rafales were on CAP they would have shot down 6-8 F16/JFT while staying outside their range.
Would have --- could have -- should have -- I thought the SU-30 MKI was even better than the EFT if I were to believe you guys ... You guys claimed during the IndraDhanush exercisesof beating the RAF EFT at 12-0 .... What was MKI doing on 27th feb? Oh yes .... successfully running away --- The raptor of the east --- the jet you guys claimed to be a mini awacs --- a truck in the air --- could carry so and so load --- multiplying its chances of getting an air to air kill because of the sheer amount of weaponry it could carry ---- That invincible jet was saving its butt cheeks when its nation called upon it --- to its defense. So this woulda coulda shoulda game has been played for MKI too... we all now know the results.
Also there was no need to retaliate after 27th once you decided to release pilot as we are not going to retaliate/escalate for just a rusty MiG-21 as all our political, electoral and strategic objectives were achieved.
Thanks to Feb-26, Indian security forces casualties in J&K reduced by 75% in a year.
Objectives are formulated well before starting an Op .... The ones your mentioning seem to be crafted as a means to save face. Modi publicly talked about retribution and "sajaaa" after Pulwama.
Attacking a sovereign state only to be humiliated thoroughly, loosing assets, as well as national pride only to settle for made up objectives in the aftermath do not seem like retribution of any sort.

as @MastanKhan pointed out IA was on mercy of PAF. So IAF dodged, saw no point to escalate etc.. IA could be the real victims if those bombs had met their real target.

we need to remind Indians where they stand...

u do realise you are just repeating what i said?
I coreected your misinterpretation, Modi just said 12 Su-30 can take on 12 JF-17/F-16 but the same job can be done by 2 Rafales.
I do find the irony quite amusing --- that of taking down machines worth millions of dollars being a "no big deal" while taking down a couple trees in a forest being a 'surgical strike
The relal surgical strike is Balakot bombing forced PAF to crackdown on JeM as a result of which no major attacks in J&K in 13 months and Indian Security forces casualties down by 75%.
Would have --- could have -- should have -- I thought the SU-30 MKI was even better than the EFT if I were to believe you guys ... You guys claimed during the IndraDhanush exercisesof beating the RAF EFT at 12-0 .... What was MKI doing on 27th feb? Oh yes .... successfully running away --- The raptor of the east --- the jet you guys claimed to be a mini awacs --- a truck in the air --- could carry so and so load --- multiplying its chances of getting an air to air kill because of the sheer amount of weaponry it could carry ---- That invincible jet was saving its butt cheeks when its nation called upon it --- to its defense. So this woulda coulda shoulda game has been played for MKI too... we all now know the results.
On Feb 27, 2 Su-30s & 2 M2000s were outnumbered 6:1 by 4th gen jets (12 F 16 & 12 JF17) whereas they can take on odds of upto 2:1 against 4th gen jets (6-8:1 against 3rd gen).
But despite being outnumbered so badly, Su-30 & M2K still managed to exfiltrate safely with zero losses.

On the other hand, Rafales with Meteors can easily take on odds of 8:1 against 4th gen jets (12:1 against 3rd gen).
Objectives are formulated well before starting an Op .... The ones your mentioning seem to be crafted as a means to save face. Modi publicly talked about retribution and "sajaaa" after Pulwama.
One of the main objectivw behind op was ending all big militant attacks in J&K which has been successfully acheived.

On the other hand, Rafales with Meteors can easily take on odds of 8:1 against 4th gen jets (12:1 against 3rd gen).

You know what the funny thing is, this is exactly what i used to hear about the SU30MKI before Feb 27. One SU30MKI alone could engage and destroy 10 jets of PAF because it was a bomb-truck, Mini AWAC, Cobra Dancer in the air. Indian members would boast how it dominated the EuroFighter and Rafale during exercises.

I wonder what the next excuse would be when the Rafale gets owned by PAF. Same story (Used to be SU30MKI) but different platform (now Rafale).

You know what the funny thing is, this is exactly what i used to hear about the SU30MKI before Feb 27. One SU30MKI alone could engage and destroy 10 jets of PAF because it was a bomb-truck, Mini AWAC, Cobra Dancer in the air. Indian members would boast how it dominated the EuroFighter and Rafale during exercises.

I wonder what the next excuse would be when the Rafale gets owned by PAF. Same story (Used to be SU30MKI) but different platform (now Rafale).
2 SU-30s armed with 12 BVRs each will take down 18 blk 52+ rest will be taken care of "Bisons".

This was the standard line.

1. Cuz it's real fun
2. Cuz the casual observers do not know the answers/ narrative to the arguments posed, and hence it is a good thing to post arguments, arming the casual observer with much needed information.
But mainly the first one :D

I do find the irony quite amusing --- that of taking down machines worth millions of dollars being a "no big deal" while taking down a couple trees in a forest being a 'surgical strike'.

Attacking a sovereign state only to be humiliated thoroughly, loosing assets, as well as national pride only to settle for made up objectives in the aftermath do not seem like retribution of any sort.

Hi,

Stop believing in your lies---.

The indian air force reaction was a staged drama to test the readiness and response of the Paf for what was to come six months later---.

And why no mission was launched by the IAF after the 27th because it had achieved its target goals by seeing the reaction of the paf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom