What's new

Only nukes can truly protect Iran

I doubt It, but If it is true, than why did Iran screwed itself over?

May be that’s why the notion that Russians are skeptical of and reluctant to help Iran, due to the believe that Iran will switch sides, anytime when west throw them a good enough bone.

i do not know why Iran did negotiated with US but Iran paid PK handsomely for 10 years of there assist in our nuke program those assists were ended in 2001_2002 and in the same year Iran began testing underground nuke sites, coincidence? i do not think soo

Project_Midan_Figure11.png

Project_Midan_Figure22d.png

Project_Midan_Figure22b.png

Project_Midan_Figure13.png

Project_Midan_Figure17b.png

They way to get nukes is you don't announce you are doing so. Otherwise there may be some problems.

we did it 20 years ago its old news now

Pakistan got nukes.
Pakistan got droned for a decade like a b1tch.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Nope Pakistani military allowed drone strikes and actively worked with american to provide intel. Open secret

Iran needs miniaturized nuclear warheads with ICBM.

This is the only way to keep the hands of the warmongers off it.

We don't want to see Iran becoming another battleground of the proxy war like Syria. And Iran needs to safely join China-Russia camp with nukes.

Russia-Iran-China can shape the world together.

Iran needs miniaturized nuclear warheads with ICBM.

This is the only way to keep the hands of the warmongers off it.

We don't want to see Iran becoming another battleground of the proxy war like Syria. And Iran needs to safely join China-Russia camp with nukes.

Russia-Iran-China can shape the world together.
... and Pakistan while ditching India. Russia China thing will go so far, without making sure your neighbors can trust you.

... and Pakistan while ditching India. Russia China thing will go so far, without making sure your neighbors can trust you.

Pakistan is automatically yes, but not sure about India, since they wanna take advantage from both side.

Pakistan is automatically yes, but not sure about India, since they wanna take advantage from both side.
That the issue. Iran can’t be riding two boats, when there is an active hostile b/w India and Pakistan. Iran can trade but needs to crystal clear where her loyalty lies.

well iran is at least a year away at minimum from its first nuke. but iran needs nukes NOW to deter any aggressor. lucky for them, they can ask their trusted bosom buddy india the builder of chahbahar for nukes...:enjoy:

well iran is at least a year away at minimum from its first nuke. but iran needs nukes NOW to deter any aggressor. lucky for them, they can ask their trusted bosom buddy india the builder of chahbahar for nukes...:enjoy:
Chahbahar deal. Iranian miscalculated and made some bad choices.
upload_2020-1-5_20-56-4.gif

IRAN SHOULD MAKE NUKE FIRST BEFORE ANY MOVE PERIOD

Pakistan got nukes.
Pakistan got droned for a decade like a b1tch.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Iran is not Pakistan.

Iran is much more culturally cohesive and does not posses a post-colonial mindset of slavery to Western ideals, language, etc.
Pakistan allowed one of the world's largest and most elaborate US Embassy structure in history; Iran sacked the embassy under a revolution.
Iran has a lot of natural gas and oil, unlike Pakistan.
Iran, since the revolution, has never been a Western puppet; Pakistani generals (where the real power lies) are groomed by Western academies

Almost all drone strikes were allowed by the Pakistan high command --- many were even coordinated.

Therefore, I think Iran having nukes would be a totally different scenario to cash-strapped, IMF-debt laden, often regional US-puppet, flirting-with-the-idea-of-diplomatic-ties-with-Israel Pakistan.

Thanks for the welcome,

It's a different situation my friend. I know Pakistan does not openly have an ICBM to reach the US, but the US knows very well not to cross certain lines with Pakistan purely due to Pakistan being a nuclear state.
in that sense you are right .

yes they did them 18 years ago all documented and stored and 100% successful, you see back then there were not this much satellites looking every god damn inch of Iran soil 24/7 so we did those tests bake then

boy did Abdul Qadeer Khan helped us :lol: his not only the father of the Pakistani bomb but Iran's too
There’s nothing on conducting a nuclear device explosion in regards to Iran, in 2002 you guys started enrichment of uranium at large scale. That’s all

What they need are decoys. Thousands of registered Iranian nuclear scientists going around the country, who don't know the difference between uranium and a centrifuge. Have the assassins chase a bunch of phantom scientists.

The Iranian Air Defense needs thousands of Bavar 373 decoys that look exactly like them, but are made of plastic. Except for the metal transport vehicles that are spitting images of the Bavar transport vehicles and can travel.

Super saturate your enemy with targets. That is the warfare of the 21st century. Even Iran building one million tanks costing10K EUR each, made to be like Panzer IIs to give your enemy too many targets. They may serve well against an army of droids too.

But decoy ADS need to go underground to be mixed up with actual ADS of the same type, and then moved to their platform.
For decoy scientist and assets, Iran needs an effective counter intelligence unit. I think Pakistan should help them with this

I doubt It, but If it is true, than why did Iran screwed itself over?

May be that’s why the notion that Russians are skeptical of and reluctant to help Iran, due to the believe that Iran will switch sides, anytime when west throw them a good enough bone.
If Iran get nukes KSA will want too. And with it Qatar too and so on. That's why in my opinion no one is coming forward.

Back
Top Bottom