What's new

Online jobs-help wanted

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
brothers,
i am struggling and is badly in need of a job without affecting my studies. I tried for part time jobs,but it doesn't really works for me.

I have tried myself for online jobs but couldn't find anything that really works.
I honestly request members to guide me to gain a job.

1.I can write articles for anything,anyone and anyway and has previously done that.
2.I can debate,has the capacity to evaluate a product/an item in any point of view.
3.I write scripts for plays,writes stories
4.I can teach fairly well
5.Likes to interact with foreigners.
To be contd....................

Please help me guys!

If I come across anything I will let you know bro but it looks like now after the new year there will be better chance for such work.

Bro is it legitimate? anyone who has earned through this?

Can pakistani's do this?

they can...

But my info is old..
You need to read it in detail..Last time i checked many Pakistanis were doing this...
Then Amazon didnt give money for your work..Only vouchers to shop on amazon..

they can...

But my info is old..
You need to read it in detail..Last time i checked many Pakistanis were doing this...
Then Amazon didnt give money for your work..Only vouchers to shop on amazon..

I red somewhere that only US citizen's are allowed to do, also they pay through paypal which pakistanis can't open

I went and googled and found out this link, hope this will help you

Online Data Posting ? Earn Rs.15000/- per month

People asking money to join are generally frauds.

Acetaphenol, it is difficult to find a working online job. There are sites where you are hired to teach kids online you may try there but they may have their criteria for selection as well. Refer to the link below for some of the teaching jobs sites.

Online Teaching? - Yahoo! Answers India

Also, why do you really want to go for online jobs ? They are going to consume time as well. Other option for you is to start teaching on part time basis.

There are sites where you can bid for work --> Freelance but i am not sure how the payment things work on these sites.

I don't know how online job stuff really works and I always think it is always better to do jobs offline because
a) You are sure you are going to get paid or at least you know who to talk to face to face.
b) Online jobs market if there is one working one will be overcrowded and you may be required to short sell yourself in the beginning to establish yourself.

Good luck buddy! But don't lose your focus on studies now because education always pay you back in the long run!!

People asking money to join are generally frauds.

Acetaphenol, it is difficult to find a working online job. There are sites where you are hired to teach kids online you may try there but they may have their criteria for selection as well. Refer to the link below for some of the teaching jobs sites.

Online Teaching? - Yahoo! Answers India

Also, why do you really want to go for online jobs ? They are going to consume time as well. Other option for you is to start teaching on part time basis.

There are sites where you can bid for work --> Freelance but i am not sure how the payment things work on these sites.

I am not sure how online job stuff really works and I always think it is always better to do jobs offline because
a) You are sure you are going to get paid or at least you know who to talk to face to face?
b) Online jobs market if there is one working one will be overcrowded and you may be required to short sell yourself in the beginning to establish yourself.

bro,all i want to do is to put my talents to use and make some money.no matterhow

Uploading warez is also famous among online money makers...
But thats gray area..may be legal may not be..

Another high risk way of making money is Forex trading...
You can learn all about it on

Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading

But if you ace it..Mind you ..this can be real deal and way above any other mode of online work...

After youy have good understanding of Pips ..
Open an account with www.ZuluTrade.com
You can do demo trade or real trade,bot if people like the way you trade you will get followers and per trade royalty as people will imitate your moves and you get paid for that while sat on your computer..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/226821-online-jobs-help-wanted.html#ixzz2GMf9YwLg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom