What's new

make money online?

My question is not answered,

When did you start trading Sir?

and you basically withdraw money after each money?

Hi,
Try ZuluTrade..
I first started in 90s with cash money as at the time you needed to open an account with Pakistan's only Currency trade Broker called Harvest International.

wakhrii type daa currency trade ;)

Forex is very lucrative game.. I advise you to indulge in it.. at the end of the day either you would make some bucks or would make you revert to God.. nahi to nani to yaad ajaigee... lol

open an online store and sell some special local products to the outside world.for example, i heard marten is cheap in Pakistan, but it is gold price here.
i was planning to open an online store in September,selling small electronic products such as Charging Po or usb fans.....

@W.11 If you're not good at something don't do it, its sort of gambling and i am sure you don't have any spare/extra money to blow. Stick to something where your money is safe and you have got a full control of it.

How about buying Stuff on Ebay and then selling it on in the local shops? if you cant sell a specific product that you have bought you can return it.

Your invested money is completely safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a job offline.

Without work experience, its highly unlikely you will make any money. There is no substitute for work experience. The real world is quite different from what you can gauge in your school/college/online life.

Even if you don't make much you will be walking away with valuable experience.

Get a job offline.

Without work experience, its highly unlikely you will make any money. There is no substitute for work experience. The real world is quite different from what you can gauge in your school/college/online life.

Even if you don't make much you will be walking away with valuable experience.

i have applied to trillions of jobs but im trying every where its not like im sitting idly for online work :disagree: mil ke nahi de rahe saali

kaam mile tab na baat bane, i want to earn online on the side btw

open an online store and sell some special local products to the outside world.for example, i heard marten is cheap in Pakistan, but it is gold price here.
i was planning to open an online store in September,selling small electronic products such as Charging Po or usb fans.....

all the best....

i have applied to trillions of jobs but im trying every where its not like im sitting idly for online work :disagree: mil ke nahi de rahe saali

kaam mile tab na baat bane, i want to earn online on the side btw

If you do stock and currency trading you must already have a sizeable amount of money prepared as you earn only in small percents of any amount you invest.
Unless you maybe want to rely on a lucky shot that you might buy stocks of company that will magically rise by the time you need the money-if i read correctly, you need it in the summer time.

if you are maybe photographically inclined or have an ear for music and have the gear to produce it, there are numerous sites where you can sell your stock products (time lapse , photos, music, effects, animations) and people that create commercials, shows, even music come to buy your stuff.

Pond5, Shutterstock, AudioJungle and its appendages, iStockphoto are just a few. Though it generally takes up to a year until some serious money starts rolling in. And you must already have decent knowledge and mid class gear, because there's lost of competition and many are really good.

I find SEOClerks.com perfect for making some extra money. I have made over 300$ using their site and I also earn a passive income from their lifetime affiliate commission. Give them a try and you won't regret it.

You can email me for one scheme, but you shall have to promote PPP online, for the money.

Time to enable facebook marketing, write a article and u can earn money.

Back
Top Bottom