What's new

make money online?

i know of a russian princess; apparently she has a couple of million dollars to share.
you want her contact info?

Apparently she died and her Nigerian half-brother inherited the money.
Sorry for your loss.

can trading be done on the side or do i need to dedicate my full time because if i get the job, i will doing my job but i need to earn money on the side?

i am doing trading on ...etoro... as it has 400 leverage option... others don't let you use soo much of leverage .

and yes :P if you go by my referral :p i get 50 bucks free

i am doing trading on ...etoro... as it has 400 leverage option... others don't let you use soo much of leverage .

and yes :P if you go by my referral :p i get 50 bucks free

can you please tell me where do i learn the trading, any website which may offer comprehensive reliable learning resourse or any book because i have no idea where to begin with?

and is it worth the spent time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@W.11 how much money are you willing to invest.

Last edited by a moderator:
i started trading last week with months of practice in Demo forex. Then i pumped 200 USD to start with . I eventually went upto 1000 USD in 3 days and then market suddenly became volatile in EURO/USD . I lost 450 usd. Though i lost coz of my greed.

I do 2 kinds of trading 1) Scalping = small profits like 10, 20 or 30 USD in very short time.. like 5 to 10 minutes. 2) Longer= With average leverage of 100 to 200 and using 300 USD , i made around 800 in 7 hours .

My profit trading is 44% ...i have lost many times.. Though i would recommend you not to use your money which you need seriously for education , bills or etc.. coz if you do so...u can trade..

Trading really needs patience and cool mind. Once you panic you will lose more.

first learn about the market and see charts for last 5 to 6 months and see the sentiments of the market .... You can make money if you keep things cool.

This is interesting because I am on the verge of starting doing something similar .

They want me to invest INR 5000 ( refundable) on which I shall be given a months practice on a dummy model online - assisted by their dedicated coach after which I can start on my own.

The call center ppl keep calling every now & then - they function Mon to Fri till 2000 hrs IST

Do share your views please.

Do you trade? How many percent u increased ur balance so far? (If applicable)

You're trading since?

yes now and again...
the secret of successful forex trading is not to do it always and keep you targets low..
I started with 500£ and made an average of 300-400 £ a month.
you can take big risks to make bigger profits but I keep it slow and steady.

This is interesting because I am on the verge of starting doing something similar .

They want me to invest INR 5000 ( refundable) on which I shall be given a months practice on a dummy model online - assisted by their dedicated coach after which I can start on my own.

The call center ppl keep calling every now & then - they function Mon to Fri till 2000 hrs IST

Do share your views please.

I have just started as you can see, but still i would advice you to not pay anyone for now. Just create demo account on Etoro or any other user friendly site . Watch some videos on Youtube and read some literature on Currency pairs. Then try with small amount (Fake money) in different currency pairs. This will give you idea about market and how market behaves. Get bloomberg's financial calender and look for upcoming financial events . Wait when then happen and see how market responds to it. Experiment by yourself. If then also you think you will need coaching then 5000 is not big buck :) . Well there are sites which take 1 USD for daily tips on market . just write me if u need any assistance.

yes now and again...
the secret of successful forex trading is not to do it always and keep you targets low..

and how long did it take you to make 300-400 pounds?

I think trading is to risky and is more like gambling but at one poin I thought about it

Peter Donoghue
gig-spy.com

yes now and again...

Oh come on Safriz Bhai I was thinking of going the FOREX only way; are you telling me that in all probabilities I'd never be able to make more than 300-400 pounds a month ! :blink:

Oh come on Safriz Bhai I was thinking of going the FOREX only way; are you telling me that in all probabilities I'd never be able to make more than 300-400 pounds a month ! :blink:

:yahoo::yahoo: banega mechanic??:azn:

tughe kia millioniare banna ge raaton raat?

bhai woh keh raha he ke he is very slow and cautious, yaar this is risky business, is me loss ke chances bohut hote hain ager banda careful na ho, once you are professional enough you can ganble big money when you know its worth the risk

Back
Top Bottom