What's new

make money online?

@W.11

You didn't tell us where are you currently based.
Whatever you do don't invest in stock' shares, the market is still in recession.
I bought shares @7.00/unit.....it once climbed up to around 13.00....now it's down to a depressing figure of 0.50 :laughcry:

Here in Scotland, Lyca mobiles are offering a good incentive, for every SIM you can sell, once it's activated, you get 13.50 commission.

Last edited by a moderator:
@W.11

You didn't tell us where are you currently based.
Whatever you do don't invest in stock' shares, the market is still in recession.
I bought shares @7.00/unit.....it once climbed up to around 13.00....now it's down to a depressing figure of 0.50 :laughcry:

Here in Scotland, Lyca mobiles are offering a good incentive, for every SIM you can sell, once it's activated, you get 13.50 commission.

i will prefer to trade in forex then invest in shares, havent you tried forex?

about lyca, how can you sell it online? i think you are talking about those guys who have lyca leaflets etc?

im UK based currently but im a student so i would be very careful abot anything because its primarily my student money and all that

Last edited by a moderator:
i will prefer to trade in forex then invest in shares, havent you tried forex?

about lyca, how can you sell it online? i think you are talking about those guys who have lyca leaflets etc?

im UK based currently but im a student so i would be very careful abot anything because its primarily my student money and all that

Most of these Lyca reps are students, but you are right they are out' about, some even hang outside places like a Mosque, handing out free SIMS.

I make around 500 $ /month from AFF Marketing .:pakistan:

BTW you can sell some jehadeee books on azon as kindle to make some bucks :bounce:

Oh come on Safriz Bhai I was thinking of going the FOREX only way; are you telling me that in all probabilities I'd never be able to make more than 300-400 pounds a month ! :blink:

Off course , you can earn more but needs bigger capital and lot of penitence with sitting time in front of PC . I think he just makes 400 and is happy ... you are looking it as full time job...god help you :P I can't sit all day on pc with nervousness of loosing money . :P

The only people who make money doing this stuff are the ones with these Schools. It is a huge racket, please stay out of it unless you want to throw away your life savings.

As Shakespeare said " A Fool and his money will soon Part away from each other"

Remember that online trading is like gambling: for every one person who claims to make money, there are 1000 who lost their shirt but won't admit it.

i started trading last week with months of practice in Demo forex. Then i pumped 200 USD to start with . I eventually went upto 1000 USD in 3 days and then market suddenly became volatile in EURO/USD . I lost 450 usd. Though i lost coz of my greed.

I do 2 kinds of trading 1) Scalping = small profits like 10, 20 or 30 USD in very short time.. like 5 to 10 minutes. 2) Longer= With average leverage of 100 to 200 and using 300 USD , i made around 800 in 7 hours .

My profit trading is 44% ...i have lost many times.. Though i would recommend you not to use your money which you need seriously for education , bills or etc.. coz if you do so...u can trade..

Trading really needs patience and cool mind. Once you panic you will lose more.

first learn about the market and see charts for last 5 to 6 months and see the sentiments of the market .... You can make money if you keep things cool.

I have 20k INR , will this be good enough money to start trading ? Actually i dont know even A,B,C,D OF trading but your post sounds interesting to me. I have bank a/c in HDFC, Can it be done from India ? like no problem in transfer of money ?

Actually i am total noob ,when it comes to online money thing.

i am doing trading on ...etoro... as it has 400 leverage option... others don't let you use soo much of leverage .

and yes :P if you go by my referral :p i get 50 bucks free

I would be your referral if you will explain everything in detail to me :D

I have 20k INR , will this be good enough money to start trading ? Actually i dont know even A,B,C,D OF trading but your post sounds interesting to me. I have bank a/c in HDFC, Can it be done from India ? like no problem in transfer of money ?

Actually i am total noob ,when it comes to online money thing.

I would be your referral if you will explain everything in detail to me :D

well bro, 20k inr means 353 usd , its good money to start . i started with 200 usd . I think forex is same everywhere. You can connect your HDFC to PAYPAL. Its easy to do that.

Call these guys whose link I sent you or mail them - whatever.

You have to invest INR 5000.00 , they help make a dummy account for you to make dummy transactions for 15 Days - they provide help to get started during those trail days.

Share your feedback once you start - proceed gradually.

Remember losing money is much faster & easier than making it.

yes now and again...
the secret of successful forex trading is not to do it always and keep you targets low..
I started with 500£ and made an average of 300-400 £ a month.
you can take big risks to make bigger profits but I keep it slow and steady.

My question is not answered,

When did you start trading Sir?

and you basically withdraw money after each money?

Repeat after me, "I am a Nigerian Prince"....

Repeat after me, "I am a Nigerian Prince"....

9j0s3s.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom