What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Key to successful marriage as I have seen in case of parents' marriage, is respect each others' area of working , respect each other. I never seen they had fought even once, never seen any of then ever yelled.

When you have yelling in a marriage it means both of you lack ability to solve issues mutually with out putting pressure on the other.[/quote]

hee....................

Seems i was the only Indian women on this thread who made multiple posts here and i find your comment offensive.

You have no right to compare women living in one country with the women living in another country.

A Pakistani woman living in US might be very different from the one living in Pakistan.
Situations are different and so is the way of living.
But to guys who have skulls made up of metal crap wont understand this.

To any Indian women tradition is still a first priority.Karwa chauth and mangalwaar vrath would be just a few examples.

Expecting a husband to help is not a big deal.
Women today are independent, confident and have carved a niche for themselves in various spheres of their personal and professional lives.
And today's working women want someone to share their responsibility and workload. They too have face high stress levels at work.All this can be constrained to a great extent when you have family support.And husband should be her pillar of support.Nobody is asking for a cook husband.A hired cook and cleaner should suffice that.

If you have to respect women then dont limit it to women of your country alone.

Dont make this thread sound like Pakistani women Vs Indian women

Respect is not handed out.

I give Pakistani women respect because they do a lot for their families.

Pakistani women do a lot of work and thus should be appreciated.

Respe

Respect is not handed out.

Respe

So be it.

But then you've no right to demean and belittle the Indian women,for you dont know them or for that matter women around the world.

Do you think women around the world leave their families unattended,they dont care for their families??

To every woman her family is her first priority.

Maybe we could swap recipes. I make a mean Spanish omelette. I can also make Maggi.

@levina how's the headache? Better?
well i love to cook buddy can cook any thing from sambar - dosa to Pizza/burgers to peas pullaow-gobhi/pyaz & aloo ke parathe but hate makin cofee but love it any way with walnut chocco cake (which is my fav recepie ) :smitten:

Many of them are pretty as well. I really respect pretty girls. Appreciate them as well.

So be it.

But then you've no right to demean and belittle the Indian women,for you dont know them or for that matter women around the world.

Do you think women around the world leave their families unattended,they dont care for their families??
well the thing is "a pakistani in general has obsession with india and are always owt to proove ...see we are better than indians "

leave him he and guys like hafizzzzz are just plain anty india you cant reson or convince them and theyl keep denaying even if the truth is hitting them in face :coffee:

well the thing is "a pakistani in general has obsession with india and are always owt to proove ...see we are better than indians "

leave him he and guys like hafizzzzz are just plain anty india you cant reson or convince them and theyl keep denaying even if the truth is hitting them in face :coffee:

I hate the way he used his words to belittle Indian women.

But thanks....i'll treat him like another hafizzz from now on.

I hate the way he used his words to belittle Indian women.

But thanks....i'll treat him like another hafizzz from now on.

You were talking about a headache and now i am having one lol

You were talking about a headache and now i am having one lol

I hope i didnt cause it....did i???
hide.gif

The teacher herself is hiding under the chair :o: no not at all certainly not you.

Lol.....

Who told you teacher was hiding???:p:
teacher was just checking if she could fit under a chair incase of an emergency :azn:

Lol.....

Who told you teacher was hiding???:p:
teacher was just checking if she could fit under a chair incase of an emergency :azn:

Yeah i wonder what sort of an emergency? you fearing you gave someone a headache :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom