What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is this is now era of women dominated marriages. I have personally seen so many couples and unofficially counsel married people. You will be surprised what women expect from men. Inlaws are persona non grata, their family is welcome. Even if they are housewives they expect you to work at home too. Some wifes have ridiculos demands, they ask you to office late to help them.

Maybe i am and even if i am its because even then i didn't point you out and say nasty things i gave my opinion to which you were deliberately mean and insulting to the point where i left even explaining what i meant. If an offensive opinion which wasn't meant to offend makes you justified in insulting and belittling women then i'd rather not wish to repeat that incident.

Aamna I am sorry if something I said was nasty or insulting. I did not want to be nasty to you, I was simply standing up for Indian women. As a woman yourself I am sure you would understand and expect the same from a Pakistani boy?

Where have I ever belittled women? I am possibly one of the guys here who loves women the most. Equal opportunity (to an extent of course 19-29).

I am confused here. Are you offended by my openness about sex and women in general and is that what you keep referring to as insulting or demeaning to women? I am sorry I had to ask. I know how you guys are about sex. So no sense beating around the bush.

Aamna I am sorry if something I said was nasty or insulting. I did not want to be nasty to you, I was simply standing up for Indian women. As a woman yourself I am sure you would understand and expect the same from a Pakistani boy?

Where have I ever belittled women? I am possibly one of the guys here who loves women the most. Equal opportunity (to an extent of course 19-29).

I am confused here. Are you offended by my openness about sex and women in general and is that what you keep referring to as insulting or demeaning to women? I am sorry I had to ask. I know how you guys are about sex. So no sense beating around the bush.

No, you can be as open as you like to because frankly you aren't the only man who does that here so i don't care about that. The only reason i said is because of that incident and if you think belittling some women to uplift others is a great idea then you can continue doing that in future. I just don't insult others as a rule and neither do i take insults.

No, you can be as open as you like to because frankly you aren't the only man who does that here so i don't care about that. The only reason i said is because of that incident and if you think belittling some women to uplift others is a great idea then you can continue doing that in future. I just don't insult others as a rule and neither do i take insults.

You are talking about the bearded mulla again. We have been through that. We have both apologized. Now you should leave it. You cannot see it but I am holding my ears and saying sorry again.

AAMNA YOU ARE NOT A BEARDED MULLA.

AAMNA I WOULD NEVER BELITTLE YOU.

AAMNA I THINK WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS.

Bye Aamna. I think its a lovely name. Rolls off my tongue like a gulab jamun.

Please reply and tel me what it means. Will come back and read tomorrow. Good night. Need to party now! Friends wondering how I've suddenly become a computer nerd ....

Last edited:
Being tharki doesn't mean you get on a forum and offend people by showing that off and take pleasure from that. Thats what i meant. And you only noticed the tharki part the rest is also applicable on men here.
It all was a light hearted banter nothing else, being offended at silly jokes is not good for a health. If one can't stand such jokes I guess avoiding/ignoring them is an option.

It all was a light hearted banter nothing else, being offended at silly jokes is not good for a health. If one can't stand such jokes I guess avoiding/ignoring them is an option.

Maybe people who offend others are more in need of such advice but those are rare around here who do accept that they are deliberately offensive.

Maybe people who offend others are more in need of such advice but those are rare around here who do accept that they are deliberately offensive.
Point taken I will avoid/ignore engaging you in a debate.

Thay's what you get for being libz and copying westerners.

Pakistani girls are the best. They can cook, clean, raise children and work at the same time.

They take pride in cooking and many will be very territorial about their kitchen.

I'm glad Pakistani women are as a whole way more traditional compared to their femi-nazi Indian counterparts.

The only good thing is that the Indian women treat their husbands like the fairies they are. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha.
Stupid Indians.

Pakistani girls are the best. They can cook, clean, raise children and work at the same time.

They take pride in cooking and many will be very territorial about their kitchen.

I'm glad Pakistani women are as a whole way more traditional compared to their femi-nazi Indian counterparts.

The only good thing is that the Indian women treat their husbands like the fairies they are. :lol:

LOL!!! :tup:

@RazPaK comes across as a self made man. A man who takes things into his own hands.

A hands-on guy. :tup:

The reality is this is now era of women dominated marriages. I have personally seen so many couples and unofficially counsel married people. You will be surprised what women expect from men. Inlaws are persona non grata, their family is welcome. Even if they are housewives they expect you to work at home too. Some wifes have ridiculos demands, they ask you to office late to help them.

1. I believe women have always been dominant in almost 90% marriages since time immemorial .

2. In subcontinent , this fact can be judged from the same point you raised that in-laws of the women are often persona non grata but her own family is always sucking the money and resources of the husband.

funny is that even naming kids its always the mosi :P who will name her sister's new born kids.

4. When there is demands like " I want a man who can cook, I want a bride who is domestic like a cow, humain ziada parhi likhi nahi chahye, we don't want working lady etc etc, then such marriages are bargaining sans any companionship in the long run.

5. Key to successful marriage as I have seen in case of parents' marriage, is respect each others' area of working , respect each other. I never seen they had fought even once, never seen any of then ever yelled.

When you have yelling in a marriage it means both of you lack ability to solve issues mutually with out putting pressure on the other.

Seems i was the only Indian woman on this thread who made multiple posts here and i find your comment offensive.

You have no right to compare women living in one country with the women living in another country.

A Pakistani woman living in US might be very different from the one living in Pakistan.
Situations are different and so is the way of living.
But to guys who have skulls made up of metal crap wont understand this.

To any Indian woman tradition is still a first priority.Karwa chauth and mangalwaar vrath would be just a few examples.

Expecting a husband to help is not a big deal.
Women today are independent, confident and have carved a niche for themselves in various spheres of their personal and professional lives.
And today's working women want someone to share their responsibility and workload. They too have face high stress levels at work.All this can be constrained to a great extent when you have family support.And husband should be her pillar of support.Nobody is asking for a cook husband.A hired cook and cleaner should suffice that.

If you have to respect women then dont limit it to women of your country alone.

Dont make this thread sound like Pakistani women Vs Indian women

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom