What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt have to paste your pic here.....it takes a lot of space you know...width wise.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

:rofl::rofl:

:devil:

Then it must be a guy thing.
kya baat hai levina ji :azn:

well i get goosebumps when women talk like that with me it realli gives me "hard" time :man_in_love:

Well you were the one who found a test tube a "legitimate attraction".....

I found the one time hassle and expense of the surrogate route a legitimate attraction.

Frankly, left to me, I'd just deliver the sperm the natural way. After all the surrogate is also a woman.

Are you out of you're mind? i would hate that in fact most would hate that. But most men like i said, on this thread are incapable of respecting women so they resort to the usual cheap shots in the name of being blunt and honest. Thats more a threat to you're society or any society for that matter than women who want their hubbies to cook.
Nah I am not taking cheap shots, what I am suggesting here is treat you girl with lots of love and care but keep on reminding her that if you cross THE line .... somebody's gonna get hurt real bad.

Nah I am not taking cheap shots, what I am suggesting here is treat you girl with lots of love and care but keep on reminding her that if you cross THE line .... somebody's gonna get hurt real bad.

Again thankfully there are people who think otherwise.

@GURU DUTT
How much can you misconstrue a statement???

@JanjaWeed
Come back when you have stopped using that weed

@doppelganger
Your future is pretty bleak.
You'll soon end up being hunted down and pasted like a poster on some wall by "your" gals.

yup those are called Joru ke Gulam

Ohh that was really Graphic !!!

Thats you're opinion there are lots of men who aren't Joru ka Ghulam but aren't perverted sickos either. Most men here at least are just that considering their comments. If you think taking cheap shots at women, making fun of them by being disrespecful, not taking responsibility for your actions and to top it all off being tharki on a thread makes you a man then continue thinking so like i said thats the real threat to any society.

Aamna ji is angry. Levina ji still maintaining calm.

Either Indian girls more sporting than Pakstani girls.

Or some girls are actually boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom