What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzzz after watching one of the episodes i made a rule in my house no more saas bahu crap in my hose have never watched and of that type sh1t in ages now and am very happy...though dint mind wife watching "bare achhe lagte ho" you know why :D
hahahaha Janab pic ki zarurt nahi thi .. but dekh ke tarsi nigahoo ko sukaan mila !!!

To be honest, the only reason on public forums and mixed sex discussions women always end up looking bad is because they don't let themselves go and let their true selves out. Again societal sati savitri image reasons. I've been lucky(?) enough to be privy to a bunch of girls in pajamas talk about guys in their apartment. Let me tell you, its enough to make a guy blush. Actually to be honest very rarely do guys between themselves ever get so graphic beyond the superficial stuff. Man the girls ......

Not really you're bitching about women on PDF so doesn't make you any better even if i agree with you're statement which i don't.
No i am not bitching .. I am raising my voice and concern against the dangerous development taking place in our society. If this $hit allowed to grow without resistance we might see girls taunting their husbands about "Tum rehne do huh ... mere Papa ki tarah khana kab banana sikhoge" :hitwall:

Well guys don't sit around at kitty parties with their b!tchy friends and share how should I make my partner's life more miserable. We got real things to do beside b!tching about Saasu Ma and Nanands

Misconception!!
Not everyone watches those serials.....I hate those serials.So there must be many like me i am sure.So you cant draw a blanket conclusion.

And who said women spend their time thinking "how to make her hubby's life miserable"???
Women are smarter.
Men make their own life miserable with their imagination.

images

man you dont have to be so brutully honest :fie:

:omghaha::omghaha:
Bhavna ke saath beh gaya tha .. :p:

No i am not bitching .. I am raising my voice and concern against the dangerous development taking place in our society. If this $hit allowed to grow without resistance we might see girls taunting their husbands about "Tum rehne do huh ... mere Papa ki tarah khana kab banana sikhoge" :hitwall:

Thats not true thats how you like to see it so its you're problem not with others.

Misconception!!
Not everyone watches those serials.....I hate those serials.So there must be many like me i am sure.So you cant draw a blanket conclusion.

And who said women spend their time thinking "how to make her hubby's life miserable"???
Women are smarter.
Men make their own life miserable the moment they get married.
Is ek galti ki kimmat tum kya jano ....

Thats not true thats how you like to see it so its you're problem not with others.
obviously you being a girl won't mind it now would you.

We 've already discussed that "issue" here.

You have every right not to get married.Then why do men marry in the first place???
@GURU DUTT dont give me the same old ladoo dialogue.
@doppelganger you are thinking of test tube babies so i am sparing you.

Misconception!!

Women are smarter.

lolzzzz looks like you got owned by ranjit today:sarcastic:

Naacho-BC.jpg

:dance3::nana::dance3:

obviously you being a girl won't mind it now would you.

Mind what?

You have every right not to get married.Then why do men marry in the first place???
@GURU DUTT dont give me the same old ladoo dialogue.
@doppelganger you are thinking of test tube babies so i am sparing you.
why do men marry is like asking "pehle murgi ayee ya anda":omghaha:

A guy get married thinking of it as a lottery, sochta hai kya pata kismat chamak jaye ... but everyone ends up like this in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom