What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you always border near being MCP???
You said you might get married to a nice girl if you found one....then with your juvenile jokes and moronic profanity its a difficult task.

Levina ji I take that as a compliment. I am trying my best to piss you and other women off here. The fact that even so I am still just bordering on chauvinism must have something to do with what my mom passed on to me from the womb.

You said you might get married to a nice girl if you found one....then with your juvenile jokes and moronic profanity its a difficult task.
whats an MCP ??????

lolzzz i have a feeling about you being like those aunties you find in every family who keep on looking for "bakras" for merrige of there sisters elegable for merrige girl :rofl:

And i thought your poetry would help you.:-)

Why would you think that?

It's just the way people are made. I have to make sure I am more confident.

That more than anything is what screws up a socially awkward guy.

A poet is someone who verbalises his pain and the court applauds his mastery of emotional and language.

Yet the pain remains.

No man is an island, till they have met me.

lolzzz i have a feeling about you being like those aunties you find in every family who keep on looking for "bakras" for merrige of there sisters elegable for merrige girl :rofl:

Man now you are seriously scaring me s.hitless. That must explain why she is grilling me since when.

Mauka doondthe rehte hai, mere bhai. Kuch bhi occasion ho, bolti hai.... chalo bahar khate hai! pata nahi.. mahine may ek do kaisa bhi karke nikal leti hai! :lol:
well bachho ko to MCdonalds aur Pizza hut ke age kuch nazar nahi ata unko samjho to maan jate hain per biwi ...agar madam ne keh diya aur apne inkar kiya aur kissi wajah se nahi ja paye to ane wale ek hafte tak :pissed:

whats an MCP ??????

And you sound like one of those rangeela UNCLES who sits amongst the gals and says "show me your hand i know palmistry":rofl:

MCP- male chauvinist pig

Listening to constant nagging and b!tching drains a lot out of a guy,So I think being MCP at times is necessary to put a girl in her place.

And you sound like one of those rangeela UNCLES who sits amongst the gals and says "show me your hand i know palmistry":rofl:

MCP- male chauvinist pig
lolzzzz looks like i hit the jackpot :yahoo::bounce::rofl:

Listening to constant nagging and b!tching drains a lot out of a guy,So I think being MCP at times is necessary to put a girl in her place.

You can give that idea without having to be mean.

Why would you think that?

It's just the way people are made. I have to make sure I am more confident.

That more than anything is what screws up a socially awkward guy.

A poet is someone who verbalises his pain and the court applauds his mastery of emotional and language.

Yet the pain remains.

No man is an island, till they have met me.

Now I cant train you to be confident ...can I???
And i am seriously not good at advising ppl.
My liberal upbringing has ensured that i sound like a rebel whenever such issues are discussed.

Excuse me???

And whats her place???

You can give that idea without having to be mean.
Well doesn't it offend the concept of equality? I would be real mean to a guy who mess with my head and in the spirit of treating male and female equal I would treat her mean.

Now I cant train you to be confident ...can I???
And i am seriously not good at advising ppl.
My liberal upbringing has ensured that i sound like a rebel whenever such issues are discussed.

Actually I know what to do.

A lot of people do die alone. A lot of people remain single. But citing a gender as evil as for the reason is pretty stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom