What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phaleeeeessssss

If they were so safe then there wont be iPills.

iPills because some of the swimmers are really hardy and determined. And it takes just one. The same cannot be said of the virus.

Well i wont deny it.
Have seen it happening all around....but its not because of the chemical locha...its because women get emotionally attached more often than men.May be their husband's dont give them the emotional support,may be they dont have think in the same frequency.....there could be a million reasons
lolzzz are you being opologetick or are you defending some ones actions :azn:

Dont mind i last heard you were dating a very pretty gal with a beautiful smile.And the date went well.So why do you sound so pessimistic???

Don't know :D.

Rejections over the years have dented my confidence. And I tend to project that in a lot of ways.
I keep projecting my insecurity to my date as well.

In all honesty, I had reconciled to the fact that I will remain unnattractive to the opposite sex.

My date threw a spanner in my outlook on my life. My response still remains the sort of cynicism I developed to serve as a shield for my deep sense of longing I felt.

:-)

That should worry you.:coffee:

Does it matter???

hmmmmmmm

acha-to-ye-baat-hai1.jpg

acha-hai2.jpg

Well i wont deny it.
Have seen it happening all around....but its not because of the chemical locha...its because women get emotionally attached more often than men.May be their husband's dont give them the emotional support,may be they dont think in the same frequency.....there could be a million reasons
Exactly.... This is not just the case with women, men are two step ahead in such lochabaji out of their marriage....

That should worry you.:coffee:

Not really. The girl's body is her responsibility. Including everything that goes into and comes out of it.

Levina ji, consenting adults, 2013. Not evil zamindar forcing himself on nubile virginal village belle circa 1840 please.

@levina pardon me if I have went over the top.

I am extremely introverted and combat my partially self imposed social ostracisation through working out and reading.

Always reading.

Not really. The girl's body is her responsibility. Including everything that goes into and comes out of it.

Levina ji, consenting adults, 2013. Not evil zamindar forcing himself on nubile virginal village belle circa 1840 please.

Why do you always border near being MCP???
You said you might get married to a nice girl if you found one....then with your juvenile jokes and moronic profanity its a difficult task.

@levina pardon me if I have went over the top.

I am extremely introverted and combat my partially self imposed social ostracisation through working out and reading.

Always reading.

And i thought your poetry would help you.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom