What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I know what to do.

A lot of people do die alone. A lot of people remain single. But citing a gender as evil as for the reason is pretty stupid.
Who did that??

Not me....i didnt do that.

Well doesn't it offend the concept of equality? I would be real mean to a guy who mess with my head and in the spirit of treating male and female equal I would treat her mean.

If thats how you think what can i say? Equality doesn't mean you don't respect people i never said respect is exclusive to women i didn't claim it here nor did i do elsewhere but some people here think they can take cheap shots at women just because that satisfies them or for them honesty is about slapping others on the face so i disagree with that.

"sar pe chadhna".....what exactly do you mean???
It means once a guy start treating her with xtra love and attention, she starts taking his needs and emotions for granted and then comes the never ending demands and if not fulfilled she goes all apesh!t :taz:

If thats how you think what can i say? Equality doesn't mean you don't respect people i never said respect is exclusive to women i didn't claim it here nor did i do elsewhere but some people here think they can take cheap shots at women just because that satisfies them or for them honesty is about slapping others on the face so i disagree with that.
I didn't said treat them mean all the time, but at times when one can't take it anymore. it's not bad to let off some steam.

wo suna hai na "kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahoo thee:rofl::rofl:"
LMFAO .... hahaha man don't remind me of it, "kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahoo thee" went on for like ages :hitwall:

It means once a guy start treating her with xtra love and attention, she starts taking his needs and emotions for granted and then comes the never ending demands and if not fulfilled she goes all apesh!t :taz:

Lolzzzzz

Why dont guys use the same emotional dependence to their advantage???
So its tit for tat.

I think best way to treat a woman is as a person you could potentially have sex with. If you start treating every woman as a Goddess, or mother, or sister, how the hell is the human race supposed to survive?

I didn't said treat them mean all the time, but at times when one can't take it anymore. it's not bad to let off some steam.

LMFAO .... hahaha man don't remind me of it, "kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahoo thee" went on for like ages :hitwall:
lolzzz after watching one of the episodes i made a rule in my house no more saas bahu crap in my hose have never watched and of that type sh1t in ages now and am very happy...though dint mind wife watching "bare achhe lagte ho" you know why :D

tihuo.jpg

Lolzzzzz
Why dont guys use the same emotional dependence to their advantage???
So its tit for tat.
Well guys don't sit around at kitty parties with their b!tchy friends and share how should I make my partner's life more miserable. We got real things to do beside b!tching about Saasu Ma and Nanands

Well guys don't sit around at kitty parties with their b!tchy friends and share how should I make my partner's life more miserable. We got real things to do beside b!tching about Saasu Ma and Nanands

Not really you're bitching about women on PDF so doesn't make you any better even if i agree with you're statement which i don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom