What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to your post, you wish to grow old?

I wish to bite it before I turn 50.

At least that way society won't have to pay for my living in my twilight years, and I won't have to be a witness to my body withering away.

I don't know man. As long as I can get some action and be able to hold my end up, I'd like to hold on.

"Mangne se jo maut mil jati to kaun jeeta is duniya me"= if you could get death if you wished most of the people would have been dead by now

Think about it though. When I grow old, I will be dependent on others or that will be when the pangs of regre will pierce the heart more deeply.

A death that enables you not to dwell on your regrets is a good death IMO.

Regrets and memories you take to the grave. You would rather have the latter.

Okay lets see what you guys want
@GURU DUTT
You want more than one wife.right??
Then so be it.But dont come complaining that you cant afford them.
But frankly i dont think you'll ever do it.

@doppelganger
You too want many gals...heard of AIDS ??:coffee:

@Ravi Nair
You sound sane.If you want to remain single then i dont think you should be forced into a marriage.Inform your parents about it.

@utraash
You support a marriage.But thereason to get married is more than the chemical locha.Ultimately when you'll start luving and caring for a gal,you'll marry her for that reason only..trust me.

@levina. I am 23 now.

Ask me in 8 years if I changed my tune.

It will be interesting whether I stick with what I have said

Copied

I don't know man. As long as I can get some action and be able to hold my end up, I'd like to hold on.

My lack of self confidence and a low sense of self worth has ensured that I am more chaste than a Franciscan friar. Except the kiddy fiddling bit.

So don't mind my deep sense of pessimism it applies to my life

Oye yaar dont dissect my married life.
You'll regret!!

Sorry yar... but I m just it is very very difficult for every men on earth......

Yes men always stress on that point :coffee:

IArey yar not saying that this locha is foundation of a relationship I know its more than that ..... once v married v know its not just the locha wjich would help to survive a relation for 30-40 yrs..... Emotional attachments works later part of life......

Lolzzzz

Yes i agree every woman wants a baby.
:lol:
Its not just baby desire yar..... I have seen many gals having affairs out of their marriage just becoz theur hubbys not gud at lochabaji...... Though it is is very disgusting to discuss but its just like that....

@levina don't mind me :)

I am not too serious about the things I say.

In 8 years, I will probably be regretting my decision to remain single when every one of my friends get married

@GURU DUTT

@doppelganger

@Ravi Nair
You sound sane.If you want to remain single then i dont think you should be forced into a marriage.Inform your parents about it.

@utraash
You support a marriage.But thereason to get married is more than the chemical locha.Ultimately when you'll start luving and caring for a gal,you'll marry her for that reason only..trust me.

Copied
well i can afford to keep more than two wifes but ever heared of "stolkhone syndrom":D

+ afford is not just on monitarry basis here it has to do with ...khair jane do

i agree with you :cheers:

My lack of self confidence and a low sense of self worth has ensured that I am more chaste than a Franciscan friar. Except the kiddy fiddling bit.

So don't mind my deep sense of pessimism it applies to my life

Dont mind i last heard you were dating a very pretty gal with a beautiful smile.And the date went well.So why do you sound so pessimistic???

Its not just baby desire yar..... I have seen many gals having affairs out of their marriage just becoz theur hubbys not gud at lochabaji...... Though it is is very disgusting to discuss but its just like that....
well i know better in that regard :D

but yes men are onli more vocal while lust for lochebazii is manifolds stronger in women and at times men fear of family bieng victimzed for it but trust me women who want to have "lochebazi" will have it and think about family after it :rofl:

@GURU DUTT

@doppelganger

Hahaha......
@Ravi Nair

I also thought raviat ur age but now situation. I hope u succeed. ...

@utraash
Thats surely gonna happen for me until I dont get dhokha from that gal....

Well i wont deny it.
Have seen it happening all around....but its not because of the chemical locha...its because women get emotionally attached more often than men.May be their husband's dont give them the emotional support,may be they dont think in the same frequency.....there could be a million reasons

Last edited:
Well i wont deny it.
Have seen it happening all around....but its because of the chemical locha...its because women get emotionally attached more often than men.May be their husband's dont give them the emotional support,may be they dont have think in the same frequency.....there could be a million reasons

Sometimes you get the most useful info from the unlikeliest of sources. :enjoy:

I am a pillar of emotional support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom