What's new

PDF Lahore, Lets make PDF a problem solver : )

Fasih Khan

Reaction score
Dear Lahore Members (PDF),

Bro's, I have lost my Job due to ongoing recession here in Pakistan. I have worked for Telecom sector, lately. If you guys can help me finding a new career path, both by Jobs or some small scale business, I'd highly appreciate that. Many Thanks.

Regards,

Fasih Khan

Bro's, I have lost my Job due to ongoing recession here in Pakistan. I have worked for Telecom sector, lately. If you guys can help me finding a new career path, both by Jobs or some small scale business, I'd highly appreciate that. Many Thanks.

Regards,

Fasih Khan

it is very sad for you..
Now look at the newspapers and intergovernmental organization. As you mention you have work with telecoms than you have good environment with "CELLULAR TECHNOLOGY" & companies , Ufone, Telenor, intergovernmental organization etc..
Government sector provide job at lest near to my knowledge 35 year old..
i am also working technically private, good knowledge of security, looking for gov and intergovernmental organization to build my carrier...
All the best ....

@Fasih Khan Try Rozee.pk or Mustakbil.com, sign up, make / upload your cv, search jobs in lahore and apply. Helps a lot. :) BTW I'm also from Lahore, but don't have any links in telecom sector..

Last edited by a moderator:

Regards,

Fasih Khan

images

it is very sad for you..
Now look at the newspapers and intergovernmental organization. As you mention you have work with telecoms than you have good environment with "CELLULAR TECHNOLOGY" & companies , Ufone, Telenor, intergovernmental organization etc..
Government sector provide job at lest near to my knowledge 35 year old..
i am also working technically private, good knowledge of security, looking for gov and intergovernmental organization to build my carrier...
All the best ....

Jazzak Allah Bro. I'm also thinking on the same lines.

@Fasih Khan Try Rozee.pk or Mustakbil.com, sign up, make / upload your cv, search jobs in lahore and apply. Helps a lot. :) BTW I'm also from Lahore, but don't have any links in telecom sector..

Bro, my experience from past does not support ''Rozee'' Idea. I don't no in this steaming heat in Lahore, how to get out, banging the doors.:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:

Regards,

Fasih Khan

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Can you be a little more specific as the to your qualifications? I can advice accordingly.

I would like to know about your qualifications so we can advise you accordingly

How much investment are you willing to make for small businesses as alternative option?

Back
Top Bottom