What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

What is the SOP for going to GTG deal? How does it qualify for last resort? Who decides its last resort? What is the definition of last resort? Who certifies that this was indeed last resort?

Another reason for going for get is strategic systems- look i am trying hard to control my laughter and be serious. Wft is stregic systems ? Which systems are non stregic systems? Who decides who makes the definition?
Get with Russia and USA are cleanest!- ****! this this dude just became an auditor. He proclaimed the deals cleanest ! I dunno if can can recite 17 ka table lol. But seriously guys i am sorry on his behalf. this is not India , we a smarter. I mean some of us.

Sorry, sir, I will believe what I want, you can believe what you want.

I hope this article will help you. I would recommend reading the whole thing. If this doesn't satisfy you, then I would recommend ringing in the people at MoD itself.

http://www.defproac.com/?p=3961
The apparent absence of middlemen and corruption makes G2G/FMS the politically safe method of purchasing arms. Also, in cases where there is an urgent strategic and operational need for particular weaponry to meet the immediate requirements of the defence service, then G2G seems to be a sensible route. A comparison between the competitive procurements and through G2G depicts clearly that in recent years most of the deals by India have taken this route. Rather out of the total overall defence procurements initiated by India about 70% of them have been through G2G.

I would also recommend looking up the DPP-2016 for Capital Procurement also. It mentions two points about when GTG applies.

I always say this to anybody who questions GTG. If you can find corruption in GTG, then you can become very rich selling that information to the Opposition. So please do your part with ridding the country of corruption.

Aam don't self distruct unless specifically

I hope this article will help you. I would recommend reading the whole thing. If this doesn't satisfy you, then I would recommend ringing in the people at MoD itself.

http://www.defproac.com/?p=3961
The apparent absence of middlemen and corruption makes G2G/FMS the politically safe method of purchasing arms. Also, in cases where there is an urgent strategic and operational need for particular weaponry to meet the immediate requirements of the defence service, then G2G seems to be a sensible route. A comparison between the competitive procurements and through G2G depicts clearly that in recent years most of the deals by India have taken this route. Rather out of the total overall defence procurements initiated by India about 70% of them have been through G2G.

I would also recommend looking up the DPP-2016 for Capital Procurement also. It mentions two points about when GTG applies.

I always say this to anybody who questions GTG. If you can find corruption in GTG, then you can become very rich selling that information to the Opposition. So please do your part with ridding the country of corruption.
I was expecting answers to basic questions if you know about SOPs , but anyway. You can carry on!

Flying from the rear front sideways does it really matter when your wing commander is on the ground getting beaten up :cool::cool::lol::lol:
He managed to dodge the Qs asked by your officers and mislead them.
He beguiled them with his demeanour, made them believe he was cooperating with the enemy.
The man is way smarter than you think! :lol:

This would qualify as a political deal. This is not corruption. This is practised the world over. The most recent one being Belgium asking for a fighter jet that has only a single seat version, in order to favour the F-35.

Corruption is when money was involved in making changes to the RFP, not operational requirements. Making changes based on operational requirements is highly desirable for obvious reasons. Can't just get stuck with lemons because we can't set up requirements correctly.

He was arrested because money was involved.

Simple reason. The process kicked out EADS from contention, so there was no going back in again. If they could offer 20% discount, they should have done it before bids were opened, not after.

What's the point of having a tender if anyone is allowed to lower their bids and jump back in again? Why make a mockery of your own process?

All AAMs self-destruct. Including the AMRAAM.

http://tass.com/defense/1016496
According to the Estonian Defense Forces, the incident with the accidental launch of an AMRAAM-type air-to-air missile occurred at 3:44 p.m. Moscow time on August 7 in a practice area over the community of Pangodi.

As the Estonian Defense Forces said, the missile’s self-destruct mode was activated to destroy it while it was still in the air. However, despite this, the missile could have still fallen on the ground 40 km north of Tartu.

Why would you give your enemy a fully intact missile anyway?

Even the Brahmos's MTCR restriction makes it self-destruct when it hits the max allowable range. (We have tinkered with it, that's a different story.)

When a missile self-destructs, it happens in the sky.

I have said what I needed to say regarding this subject. I told you our side of the story. Everything else is kite-flying. Just a big circular game of claims and counterclaims, there will be no end to it.
He managed to dodge the Qs asked by your officers and mislead them.
He beguiled them with his demeanour, made them believe he was cooperating with the enemy.
The man is way smarter than you think! :lol:
He i guess did not dodge , he replied as we get tought in nda and afa , not suppose to tel you! However the videos dsnt show what gets done with such answers even in NDA and AFa,

I was like about yet pitega salty main bond ban ra

In ur dreams!
Dhanoa Sir has mocked a certain neighbouring country’s air force chief for flying from the rear. Lol
Remember Nur Khan? Of course you do. He ain’t gonna let you forget.
You probably don’t Remember Sohail Aman though. The same guy who flew a combat mission in the WoT as our air chief?
When was the last time the Indian Air Force fought anything? I mean you still did get more kills than us this last month. 10 of them. Of which a grand total of 10 were your own jets. Good work, ACM BS.

Rafael BVR range is 150, IAF chief clearly mentioned about it, but the problem for them is that JF-17 Block-3 will use PL-15 as BVR missile which range is over 150 KM
What is the range of Blk-3 Radar can it give instructions to BVR missile after 150 KM because has far my knowledge blK-2 Radar range is 130 KM.

True statement. But 8 planes, a combo of mig and Su 30 took on 24 planes including F16s. We shot down one F16 for the loss of 1 Mig with one third the nunber of pla e. With such capability the PAF must already be scared not withstanding the motivational victory videos to assuage their loss. But the Rafale's will indeed help.
I also am waiting for mass induction of indigenous tejas

True statement. But 8 planes, a combo of mig and Su 30 took on 24 planes including F16s. We shot down one F16 for the loss of 1 Mig with one third the nunber of pla e. With such capability the PAF must already be scared not withstanding the motivational victory videos to assuage their loss. But the Rafale's will indeed help.
I also am waiting for mass induction of indigenous tejas
u never shot down any plane(excluding heli) but u lost 2 planes and were badly humiliated that day.
Showing missile piece is not proof of plane shot down.

What is the range of Blk-3 Radar can it give instructions to BVR missile after 150 KM because has far my knowledge blK-2 Radar range is 130 KM.
Block-3 will use next Generation radar the AESA, currently no indian jet has AESA radar. The upgraded KLJ-7A is an AESA radar with an reported range of 170km for a 3 m2 target and 200km for 5 m2, with the ability to track 15 targets and engage 4.

According to some experts, KLJ-7A air detection range of 200 km have exceeded the Indian Air Force Su-30MKI radar with is the BARS radar on the air target maximum detection distance of about 130 km, so JF-17 can rely on their smaller RCS, farther detection radar.

Block-3 will use next Generation radar the AESA, currently no indian jet has AESA radar. The upgraded KLJ-7A is an AESA radar with an reported range of 170km for a 3 m2 target and 200km for 5 m2, with the ability to track 15 targets and engage 4.

According to some experts, KLJ-7A air detection range of 200 km have exceeded the Indian Air Force Su-30MKI radar with is the BARS radar on the air target maximum detection distance of about 130 km, so JF-17 can rely on their smaller RCS, farther detection radar.
aesa upgrades have been done to some jaguars in indian inventory if i am not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom