What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

lite weight, heavy weight, medium weight lol do you know the what does the difference in their weights means ? Do you think it is something measured in kilograms like you but mangoes or apples? hard points re useless if enemy is out of range and shooting you from out of your range. PL 15 is a good missile. Learn to trust the judgement of your PAF. And have some faith

Boy you would have made my day had you confirmed that deadly looking white missile under the left wing of this JF17 is a PL15.
It was posted earlier on PDF, All over the net now. It is a PL-15 I believe, SD-10 is wayy smaller

Realistically PAF will extend the service life of those F-16's because Pakistan is in no shape to purchase non-Chinese aircraft and even Chinese twin-engine fighters are too expensive to maintain. Continue to serve iron brothers interests well and you might be rewarded with some new toys. In 20 years, UCAVs will be the norm and that's where investing in indigenous combat platforms and technologies will start to bear its fruits (unless Pakistanis are interested in becoming a substate of China and letting iron brother take over).

I really dont mind Pakistanis bragging about 27 Feb all the time, because it shows how deeply insecure they are. It was just a small aerial victory in which PAF outnumbered IAF 4:1

Spewing hatred into the minds of young innocent Children.. Pathetic
Su30 kill is completely baseless
Your history is a dominoes of lies and this lie will also fall in the years to come just like Pakistan winning Kargil.
Your jealousy of our friendship with IRON BROTHER is well understood Indian

Realistically PAF will extend the service life of those F-16's because Pakistan is in no shape to purchase non-Chinese aircraft and even Chinese twin-engine fighters are too expensive to maintain. Continue to serve iron brothers interests well and you might be rewarded with some new toys. In 20 years, UCAVs will be the norm and that's where investing in indigenous combat platforms and technologies will start to bear its fruits (unless Pakistanis are interested in becoming a substate of China and letting iron brother take over).

I really dont mind Pakistanis bragging about 27 Feb all the time, because it shows how deeply insecure they are. It was just a small aerial victory in which PAF outnumbered IAF 4:1

Your history is a dominoes of lies and this lie will also fall in the years to come just like Pakistan winning Kargil.
I believe maybe this year you will be surprised by PAC with a new indigenous boy, Our own MALE UCAV.

And PAF doesn’t need “shape” to get western goodies, Politics is quite interesting and complicating, You don’t understand it yet...

tummy of rakesh-kumar-singh-bhadauria.jpg
is he indirectly admitting IAF defeat in recent Aerial engagements with PAF?
Is raptaar of Easht not capable enough to deter Pakistan Airforce?
They said the same words when they bought Mirage 2000
Then said the same words when they bought SU30MKI
Now again same words ------------------- ufff
IAF is nothing but a plethora of cheating, lying and incompetency
Look at the size of tummy of their Air Chief, does he look like a fighter pilot by any standards ?

Last edited:
Hmmm. SU 30 is heavy weight right? Is our F16s and Jf17s no Match for it? PL 15 range is lesser than Meteor?

We do need Gripen, EF or F16 Block 70/72 type stop gap measure, and also learn from these technologies to boost our Project Azm, We are wrongly putting all eggs in one basket and somehow believe that it will be a miraculous success every single time.

Hmmm. SU 30 is heavy weight right? Is our F16s and Jf17s no Match for it? PL 15 range is lesser than Meteor?
@airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @khanasifm

Put into equation 12 Rafale's or even 36 all coming our borders to attack, Can our F16, JF17 countered also the Su30mki's, Mirage 2000 and Rafale all at once in a given war scenario, here our F16s and JF17s are no match in the this case. A skirmish or two we won, think of an Aerial Battle with all EW warfare, and large number of jets.

PL-15 has shown that it has long range missile, but I feel it is not battle tested, how accurate it is when in long ranges?, you can judge how reliable it is to trust on Chinese tech given to Pakistan, when PAF used only American F16s for shooting down 2 IAF jet with AIM-120C Missiles.

We do need Gripen, EF or F16 Block 70/72 type stop gap measure, and also learn from these technologies to boost our Project Azm, We are wrongly putting all eggs in one basket.

I am of the view realistically PAF will extend F16 life but only the Block 50/52 will serve us with extended life, with only 75 or so total F16s left after one crash, it's a very short number in our inventory, what are we going to do even if Project Azm comes on today, it will take another 10 years to start production and final prototype clearance. PAF needs more F16 or any other stop gap measure as soon possible.

PL 15 is a good missile. Learn to trust the judgement of your PAF. And have some faith

Any public available details on PL-15. If I ask you what is your favourite, PL-15 or AIM-120 C or SD-10A ? Which will you use to fire at enemy as the best choice now.

We do need Gripen, EF or F16 Block 70/72 type stop gap measure, and also learn from these technologies to boost our Project Azm, We are wrongly putting all eggs in one basket and somehow believe that it will be a miraculous success every single time.

Put into equation 12 Rafale's or even 36 all coming our borders to attack, Can our F16, JF17 countered also the Su30mki's, Mirage 2000 and Rafale all at once in a given war scenario, here our F16s and JF17s are no match in the this case. A skirmish or two we won, think of an Aerial Battle with all EW warfare, and large number of jets.

PL-15 has shown that it has long range missile, but I feel it is not battle tested, how accurate it is when in long ranges?, you can judge how reliable it is to trust on Chinese tech given to Pakistan, when PAF used only American F16s for shooting down 2 IAF jet with AIM-120C Missiles.

We do need Gripen, EF or F16 Block 70/72 type stop gap measure, and also learn from these technologies to boost our Project Azm, We are wrongly putting all eggs in one basket.

I am of the view realistically PAF will extend F16 life but only the Block 50/52 will serve us with extended life, with only 75 or so total F16s left after one crash, it's a very short number in our inventory, what are we going to do even if Project Azm comes on today, it will take another 10 years to start production and final prototype clearance. PAF needs more F16 or any other stop gap measure as soon possible.

If 12 Rafales are coming we will send 36 BLK-3s. Blk-3 will never go head to head with Rafale or SU-30 or even a Mig-21. They will always hunt in packs and will be aided by AWACS and SOJs.

Any public available details on PL-15. If I ask you what is your favourite, PL-15 or AIM-120 C or SD-10A ? Which will you use to fire at enemy as the best choice now.
You want all Top Secret information on latest weapon systems should be available for the enemy and novices like you ?

View attachment 622488
They said the same words when they bought Mirage 2000
Then said the same words when they bought SU30MKI
Now again same words ------------------- ufff
IAF is nothing but a plethora of cheating, lying and incompetency
Look at the size of tummy of their Air Chief, does he look like a fighter pilot by any standards ?
Wait why the hell there is a picture of modi in IAF office. They are supposed to be neutral and indifferent of political govts. What is this nonsense truly non-professional

You want all Top Secret information on latest weapon systems should be available for the enemy and novices like you ?

LoL you are funny. I ask public available info, not some crazies insider like you. Which will u fire PL-15, SD-10A or AIM 120 C?

If 12 Rafales are coming we will send 36 BLK-3s. Blk-3 will never go head to head with Rafale or SU-30 or even a Mig-21. They will always hunt in packs and will be aided by AWACS and SOJs.
LoL you are funny. I ask public available info, not some crazies insider like you. Which will u fire PL-15, SD-10A or AIM 120 C?
Do you think PAF will hang a missile under its wings without analyzing? and yo expect they will share this top secret result with you on PDF?

Do you think PAF will hang a missile under its wings without analyzing? and yo expect they will share this top secret result with you on PDF?

Dude, of course not on PDF. We are analysts here ourselves for PDF. I am asking you, your analysis, as you claim you know a bit, your opinion. We have many people from PAF, and Armed Forces, but all over here are just Defence.pk members and nobody wants anything secret to be shared here.

NOBODY IS asking PAF opinion on Defence.pk. Period.

The one which gets a lock first. Or simply PL-15.

I prefer PL-15 too, But if WVR format comes, to close for comfort i would use AIM 120 C or SD-10A in numbers.

Damn son...ur post is just oozing with hate and jealousy...it's understandable as to why...but frothing at the mouth here on PDF would do absolutely nothing...
It's not good for ur health either...so turn on ur propaganda news channels about how u guys downed PAF F16 and go back to ur delusional bliss.
Realistically PAF will extend the service life of those F-16's because Pakistan is in no shape to purchase non-Chinese aircraft and even Chinese twin-engine fighters are too expensive to maintain. Continue to serve iron brothers interests well and you might be rewarded with some new toys.
Dil pe mat le yaar...u tried ur hand at the same game creating a second front for Pak by working with Afghanistan...
...that didn't work out in ur favor...all that money sunk into buying those stooges and nothing to show for it so now u r getting all sour grapes about Pak/China nexus here having to face two fronts.
In 20 years, UCAVs will be the norm and that's where investing in indigenous combat platforms and technologies will start to bear its fruits (unless Pakistanis are interested in becoming a substate of China and letting iron brother take over).
Manned fighter jets aren't going anywhere any time soon...in any case u let PAF worry about how to keep India in check...they are experts at that.
I really dont mind Pakistanis bragging about 27 Feb all the time, because it shows how deeply insecure they are.
It is quite evident by ur post that ur feelings are deeply hurt...so in fact u DO mind Pakistanis bragging about it...quite a lot...
...the fact that ur feelings are getting hurt...and yet u r trying ur very best to hide the tears, put on a brave face, and claim that u don't mind it...it's hilarious to watch.
It was just a small aerial victory in which PAF outnumbered IAF 4:1
Small? Okay if that's what makes u feel better...
...so what kept IAF from retaliating? Let's say we accept the excuse that Pak had numerical superiority during that operation...but overall IAF is still numerically superior...so it shouldn't have been a problem at all for them to respond in a similar manner. Pak bombed Indian territory, blew ur fighter jet out of the sky, arrested ur pilot...and yet no response?
U guys came to "avenge" Pulwama...and yet no such avenging for Abhinandan? Is Nandu not important? Any country would consider it an act of war if another country dropped bombs on their territory(like Pak did and responded) and smacked down their fighter pilot...but not India I suppose...

I've read countless excuses such as "it was a vintage aircraft", "PAF had numerical superiority", "objective was achieved and Pak was taught a lesson", etc. None of them make sense logically...but they all soothe ur pain. I see u r going with the numerical superiority one.
Is it more pathetic than Indian claim of F16 kill or less?
Lol sure okay we believe u...let's conveniently forget that Pak kept some of the strategic peaks from the Kargil war that were previously under Indian control. U r welcome to have more such wins.

Last edited:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cray::cray::cray::cray: thats for you. yep every thing is base less:-):-)

Pakistan should order SU-57 from Russia to fight Rafale

Back
Top Bottom