What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

Realistically PAF will extend the service life of those F-16's because Pakistan is in no shape to purchase non-Chinese aircraft and even Chinese twin-engine fighters are too expensive to maintain. Continue to serve iron brothers interests well and you might be rewarded with some new toys. In 20 years, UCAVs will be the norm and that's where investing in indigenous combat platforms and technologies will start to bear its fruits (unless Pakistanis are interested in becoming a substate of China and letting iron brother take over).

I really dont mind Pakistanis bragging about 27 Feb all the time, because it shows how deeply insecure they are. It was just a small aerial victory in which PAF outnumbered IAF 4:1

Spewing hatred into the minds of young innocent Children.. Pathetic
Su30 kill is completely baseless
Your history is a dominoes of lies and this lie will also fall in the years to come just like Pakistan winning Kargil.

Do indians even know what reality is?......:lol:....:azn:.........seems like being too weak, powerless and effeminate to take on the Pakistani military has made indians retarded due to severe insecurities.........:lol:

Do you have even 1 piece of credible/genuine evidence to back up even 1 of your made up claims?......:lol:......:azn:

we are relying too much on JF-17 Block III, lets be realistic, it will be no match against Rafales. JF-17 is a liteweight aircraft, Rafales is the medium weight. Rafales has more hard points and long range BVR missiles. I think PAF missed the trick, They should have gone for the J-10C for the stop gap. I even doubt J-10C are at par with Rafales.
we all know that F-16 Block 70/72 is at par with Rafale, but we dont have any of those. I am not talking about men behind machine, i am talking about machine vs machine. sure 36 numbers arent that big, but those 36 units can turn the table in air combat. dont forget that S-400 is also coming. we have no answer for it. quoting 27th Feb incident all the time, wont save us from future short comings. we should never underestimate our adversary. thats what indians do. we shouldnt do it, instead find the solution for it . our AZM project is still on paper. it will take some good 15+ years to complete. our current F-16 fleets going to retire in 10 to 12 years. so wheres the stop gap ? its a serious issue. i am sure PAF knows about it. but we didnt see anything solid coming out from PAF. i am not going into financial issues becoz, when we go for battle or war, we should be prepared for it, no matter whats the cost. JF-17 and Rafales are like Apples and Oranges. our only answer and option is F-16 Block 70/72, J-31 or Eurofighter or Gripen to be honest.

sorry whats happening here ? i think it was my post from this thread .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-block-iii-is-no-match-against-rafale.638727/

[URL="https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-block-iii-is-no-match-against-rafale.638727/"]JF-17 Thunder Block III is no match against Rafale[/URL]

This guy also claimed a few years back that the iaf could defeat the entire Pakistani military within 3 days. No one should ever listen or take seriously anything that an indian ever says.
IAF Air Chief's have made an a$$ of themselves on number of occasions.

Last edited:
In light of defeat India faced on Feb 2019, these are potent steps clearly, Indians are taking by investing heavily in S400 Missile systems, new radars and then heavily pairing EW with advanced MALE drones so that India can flex its muscle effectively and efficiently.

With 4.5 Generation Rafales as the IAF mainstay, new modern attack fighters coupled with agile Su 30 mkis, & Mirage 2000s, it is certainly giving severe "headaches" to PAF officers and its planners now and Pakistanis 220 million overall now.

Other than JF17 Block III announcements, no proper and wholesome response at all has come out from PAF or Pakistani Government itself sadly.

Back
Top Bottom