What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

yes. they got tejas with aesa and it got the capabilty to carry surface to air missiles as well.
but its look like IAF not interested in Tejas, if india purchase single engine jet in future as per their plan , than the tejas future will be end without any professional flying history

Once JF Block III is integrated into PAF... Rafael won't come near Pak borders.... please, correct the title!

we are relying too much on JF-17 Block III, lets be realistic, it will be no match against Rafales. JF-17 is a liteweight aircraft, Rafales is the medium weight. Rafales has more hard points and long range BVR missiles. I think PAF missed the trick, They should have gone for the J-10C for the stop gap. I even doubt J-10C are at par with Rafales.
we all know that F-16 Block 70/72 is at par with Rafale, but we dont have any of those. I am not talking about men behind machine, i am talking about machine vs machine. sure 36 numbers arent that big, but those 36 units can turn the table in air combat. dont forget that S-400 is also coming. we have no answer for it. quoting 27th Feb incident all the time, wont save us from future short comings. we should never underestimate our adversary. thats what indians do. we shouldnt do it, instead find the solution for it . our AZM project is still on paper. it will take some good 15+ years to complete. our current F-16 fleets going to retire in 10 to 12 years. so wheres the stop gap ? its a serious issue. i am sure PAF knows about it. but we didnt see anything solid coming out from PAF. i am not going into financial issues becoz, when we go for battle or war, we should be prepared for it, no matter whats the cost. JF-17 and Rafales are like Apples and Oranges. our only answer and option is F-16 Block 70/72, J-31 or Eurofighter or Gripen to be honest.

we are relying too much on JF-17 Block III, lets be realistic, it will be no match against Rafales. JF-17 is a liteweight aircraft, Rafales is the medium weight. Rafales has more hard points and long range BVR missiles. I think PAF missed the trick, They should have gone for the J-10C for the stop gap. I even doubt J-10C are at par with Rafales.
we all know that F-16 Block 70/72 is at par with Rafale, but we dont have any of those. I am not talking about men behind machine, i am talking about machine vs machine. sure 36 numbers arent that big, but those 36 units can turn the table in air combat. dont forget that S-400 is also coming. we have no answer for it. quoting 27th Feb incident all the time, wont save us from future short comings. we should never underestimate our adversary. thats what indians do. we shouldnt do it, instead find the solution for it . our AZM project is still on paper. it will take some good 15+ years to complete. our current F-16 fleets going to retire in 10 to 12 years. so wheres the stop gap ? its a serious issue. i am sure PAF knows about it. but we didnt see anything solid coming out from PAF. i am not going into financial issues becoz, when we go for battle or war, we should be prepared for it, no matter whats the cost. JF-17 and Rafales are like Apples and Oranges. our only answer and option is F-16 Block 70/72, J-31 or Eurofighter or Gripen to be honest.
Hmmm. SU 30 is heavy weight right? Is our F16s and Jf17s no Match for it? PL 15 range is lesser than Meteor?

our current F-16 fleets going to retire in 10 to 12 years
@airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @khanasifm

When is Azm prototype going to fly? if late, then stop gap measures are needed.

Realistically PAF will extend the service life of those F-16's because Pakistan is in no shape to purchase non-Chinese aircraft and even Chinese twin-engine fighters are too expensive to maintain. Continue to serve iron brothers interests well and you might be rewarded with some new toys. In 20 years, UCAVs will be the norm and that's where investing in indigenous combat platforms and technologies will start to bear its fruits (unless Pakistanis are interested in becoming a substate of China and letting iron brother take over).

I really dont mind Pakistanis bragging about 27 Feb all the time, because it shows how deeply insecure they are. It was just a small aerial victory in which PAF outnumbered IAF 4:1

Spewing hatred into the minds of young innocent Children.. Pathetic
Su30 kill is completely baseless
Your history is a dominoes of lies and this lie will also fall in the years to come just like Pakistan winning Kargil.

Look who is talking about making history out of domino's of lies

Realistically PAF will extend the service life of those F-16's because Pakistan is in no shape to purchase non-Chinese aircraft and even Chinese twin-engine fighters are too expensive to maintain. Continue to serve iron brothers interests well and you might be rewarded with some new toys. In 20 years, UCAVs will be the norm and that's where investing in indigenous combat platforms and technologies will start to bear its fruits (unless Pakistanis are interested in becoming a substate of China and letting iron brother take over).
Thats a bit rich coming from a country that doesn't even have a single UCAV.

I really dont mind Pakistanis bragging about 27 Feb all the time, because it shows how deeply insecure they are. It was just a small aerial victory in which PAF outnumbered IAF 4:1

Spewing hatred into the minds of young innocent Children.. Pathetic
Su30 kill is completely baseless
Your history is a dominoes of lies and this lie will also fall in the years to come just like Pakistan winning Kargil.

Lies?
Insecurity?
Spewing hatred into the minds of young innocent children?

What can I say for you to feel better and superior? Because all you wreak of is someone who has a huge inferiority complex - and yes, let's not forget the excessive smell of Burnol.

I suggest you step down from cloud coo coo land and get down to reality with the rest of us.

and what miracle are you expecting from F-16 Block 70/72, J-31 or Eurofighter or Gripen to be honest? What is that these planes can do and JF17 Block3 cannot ?

We do need Gripen, EF or F16 Block 70/72 type stop gap measure, and also learn from these technologies to boost our Project Azm, We are wrongly putting all eggs in one basket.

I am of the view realistically PAF will extend F16 life but only the Block 50/52 will serve us with extended life, with only 75 or so total F16s left after one crash, it's a very short number in our inventory, what are we going to do even if Project Azm comes on today, it will take another 10 years to start production and final prototype clearance. PAF needs more F16 or any other stop gap measure as soon possible.[/USER]

Put into equation 12 Rafale's or even 36 all coming our borders to attack, Can our F16, JF17 countered also the Su30mki's, Mirage 2000 and Rafale all at once in a given war scenario, here our F16s and JF17s are no match in the this case. A skirmish or two we won, think of an Aerial Battle with all EW warfare, and large number of jets.

PL-15 has shown that it has long range missile, but I feel it is not battle tested, how accurate it is when in long ranges?, you can judge how reliable it is to trust on Chinese tech given to Pakistan, when PAF used only American F16s for shooting down 2 IAF jet with AIM-120C Missiles.

We do need Gripen, EF or F16 Block 70/72 type stop gap measure, and also learn from these technologies to boost our Project Azm, We are wrongly putting all eggs in one basket.

I am of the view realistically PAF will extend F16 life but only the Block 50/52 will serve us with extended life, with only 75 or so total F16s left after one crash, it's a very short number in our inventory, what are we going to do even if Project Azm comes on today, it will take another 10 years to start production and final prototype clearance. PAF needs more F16 or any other stop gap measure as soon possible.[/USER]
I like people like you who always paint a doomsday scenario. It maintains the minimum fear required to keep the nation alive.

and what miracle are you expecting from F-16 Block 70/72, J-31 or Eurofighter or Gripen to be honest? What is that these planes can do and JF17 Block3 cannot ?

Why PAF used AIM-120C missiles from F16 to shoot down IAF jets while we had JF17s? That answers the miracle quetion, we need state of the art technologies. Not put all eggs in one basket or Chinese basket.

JF-17 is a liteweight aircraft, Rafales is the medium weight. Rafales has more hard points and long range Meteor BVR missiles.

upload_2020-4-10_16-43-55.jpeg

Haha BS Dhanoa if you are stalking PDF, stick this pic to your mind. Or if your miscreant fellows are stalking, Do give this to your ball-less air chief.

And this one also

upload_2020-4-10_16-45-34.jpeg

Why PAF used AIM-120C missiles from F16 to shoot down IAF jets while we had JF17s? That answers the miracle quetion, we need state of the art technologies. Not put all eggs in one basket.

JF-17 is a liteweight aircraft, Rafales is the medium weight. Rafales has more hard points and long range Meteor BVR missiles.
lite weight, heavy weight, medium weight lol do you know the what does the difference in their weights means ? Do you think it is something measured in kilograms like you but mangoes or apples? hard points re useless if enemy is out of range and shooting you from out of your range. PL 15 is a good missile. Learn to trust the judgement of your PAF. And have some faith

View attachment 622458

Haha BS Dhanoa if you are stalking PDF, stick this pic to your mind. Or if your miscreant fellows are stalking, Do give this to your ball-less air chief.

And this one also

View attachment 622460
Boy you would have made my day had you confirmed that deadly looking white missile under the left wing of this JF17 is a PL15.

Back
Top Bottom