What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

I'd be very surprised, if Dassault isn't already regretting their decision.

Whatever the case is which IAF officially hides, such statements one after another being made by PM Modi and now IAF Air Chief verifies as how PAF dominated that day of 2th February, 2019 during the air battle between PAF & IAF.

The opposite.

Conditions are being created for the induction of a second batch of 36 Rafale. The clues are all there.

Similar view from the CAS who was in charge of the Kargil War.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...r-force-airstrike-pakistan-1476128-2019-03-12
"The aim of the 24 Pakistan jets was to attack Srinagar, Awantipora base. If India had Rafale at that time, IAF would have destroyed at least 12 of them. Rafale will boost the morale of IAF," Air Marshal AY Tipnis said.

This is in tune with the recent Congi-bashing by Modi with regards to Rafale.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...different-pm-narendra-modi-1469100-2019-03-02
(Today there is talk that India is missing the Rafale jets. The entire nation is saying that if India had Rafale jets today, the outcome of the recent incidents would have been something different)," he said.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...cks-says-pm-narendra-modi-119032800551_1.html
Addressing a rally in Uttarakhand's Rudrapur, he alleged that the Congress sat on the deal for the Rafale fighter jet as it was eyeing the “malai” (commission, kickbacks) from it.

Once a small number of Rafales come in, you will see Modi riding the coattails of ACM Dhanoa and Tipnis to support the induction of another batch "cheaper from the previous one".

The MKI itself has performed wonderfully against the PAF. :enjoy:

I think the availablity rate is even lower. @Windjammer ?

MKI availability rate is now above 70% in peacetime operations. Anyway, lot of people don't understand why MKI has a low availability rate. Once they do, they would understand that it's not a problem.

The opposite.

Conditions are being created for the induction of a second batch of 36 Rafale. The clues are all there.

Similar view from the CAS who was in charge of the Kargil War.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...r-force-airstrike-pakistan-1476128-2019-03-12
"The aim of the 24 Pakistan jets was to attack Srinagar, Awantipora base. If India had Rafale at that time, IAF would have destroyed at least 12 of them. Rafale will boost the morale of IAF," Air Marshal AY Tipnis said.

This is in tune with the recent Congi-bashing by Modi with regards to Rafale.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...different-pm-narendra-modi-1469100-2019-03-02
(Today there is talk that India is missing the Rafale jets. The entire nation is saying that if India had Rafale jets today, the outcome of the recent incidents would have been something different)," he said.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...cks-says-pm-narendra-modi-119032800551_1.html
Addressing a rally in Uttarakhand's Rudrapur, he alleged that the Congress sat on the deal for the Rafale fighter jet as it was eyeing the “malai” (commission, kickbacks) from it.

Once a small number of Rafales come in, you will see Modi riding the coattails of ACM Dhanoa and Tipnis to support the induction of another batch "cheaper from the previous one".

MKI availability rate is now above 70% in peacetime operations. Anyway, lot of people don't understand why MKI has a low availability rate. Once they do, they would understand that it's not a problem.

Too much gau mutar, are the cause of such delusional BS.

So Mr B S Dhanoa expects mere 36 Rafales to do what some 200 Su-30s, over 100 MiG-21s, 60 odd MiG-29s, 40 Mirage 2000s, and 16 Tejas failed to do?
Maybe he needs to look for foreign pilots rather than the aircraft.

Read post 286.

As usual another baseless deflection, and we all know what the cause is :coffee:

I woudn't be surprised if we get the F4 first, and you get the F3 later.

If you get the F4 before us, I'm happy for you. But talk once you get it.

The MKI itself has performed wonderfully against the PAF.

Asking for Rafale is indeed the attestation to the fact that MKI totally failed. However it performed well is a feel good manifestation for Indian domestic consumption but the myth of Asian Raptor is torn a part. It was evading incoming AMRAAM but did not take a shot at all. Firstly wasn't there but then evaded all the shots. It was nowhere to be seen, though. this read might help to swallow the fact.... stated by the CAS about post Kargil and PAF lead...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...irspace-dg-ispr.604031/page-479#post-11321426

However the twisted narrative about the need of Rafale mixing it with just a procuring statement is a new one to divert from the issue. I have no issues if Indians have to follow the political line.

Asking for Rafale is indeed the attestation to the fact that MKI totally failed. However it performed well is a feel good manifestation for Indian domestic consumption but the myth of Asian Raptor is torn a part. It was evading incoming AMRAAM but did not take a shot at all. Firstly wasn't there but then evaded all the shots. It was nowhere to be seen, though. this read might help to swallow the fact....
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...irspace-dg-ispr.604031/page-479#post-11321426

However the twisted narrative about the need of Rafale mixing it with just a procuring statement is a new one to divert from the issue. I have no issues if Indians have to follow the political line.
LOL

@Dazzler

Asking for Rafale is indeed the attestation to the fact that MKI totally failed. However it performed well is a feel good manifestation for Indian domestic consumption but the myth of Asian Raptor is torn a part. It was evading incoming AMRAAM but did not take a shot at all. Firstly wasn't there but then evaded all the shots. It was nowhere to be seen, though. this read might help to swallow the fact.... stated by the CAS about post Kargil and PAF lead...

Seems with the MKI, thier BS propaganda also came down in a blaze of (not so ) glory.

The thing is people cannot differentiate between political manoeuvring and actual facts here. Which is perfectly fine. Those in the know will know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, what ACM Dhanoa and Tipnis have said is laying the foundation of the next batch. You can expect some more like this to come out pretty soon, followed by a barrage of such news starting from September-October this year, until the announcement of a second batch being under negotiations.

The thing is people cannot differentiate between political manoeuvring and actual facts here. Which is perfectly fine. Those in the know will know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, what ACM Dhanoa and Tipnis have said is laying the foundation of the next batch. You can expect some more like this to come out pretty soon, followed by a barrage of such news starting from September-October this year, until the announcement of a second batch being under negotiations.

I wish if you could believe what you read. Try to understand the same fact that Modi & IAF Chief loud the absence for Rafale for two reasons 1) tactically defeat warrants the need because IAF chief felt it & 2) Modi emphasis upon Rafale to cover his corruption case. It is clear to differentiate as how tactically defeat is sugar coated with political statement & then, a contradiction thrown to the public that will believe all the Rafale hue & cry as a political gain while totally missing the point. As said, it pays off well for Indian domestic consumption. I am sure you have through what IAF CAS said in provided link..... Next batch or not; its the typical mix of twist for public & IAF both to separate purposes.

Seems with the MKI, thier BS propaganda also came down in a blaze of (not so ) glory.

Believe me we are not just dealing with Indian Military aggression but also, has to confront the lies followed by tons of more lies. The issue is that their domestic political conflict & media propaganda has made them believe whatever being thrown. I have to give it to Indian Propaganda that almost everyone retreat respective statement by every single day. Even we will find similar flag carriers with different statements on the same subject in different topics at different span of times. There is a whole galaxy of lies that many have to confront and that is not possible with short time.

I wish if you could believe what you read. Try to understand the same fact that Modi & IAF Chief loud the absence for Rafale for two reasons 1) tactically defeat warrants the need because IAF chief felt it & 2) Modi emphasis upon Rafale to cover his corruption case.

What if (1) didn't happen the way you think it did? And (2) didn't either?

(1) is irrelevant. You can believe your story, I'll believe mine. I don't want to get into this claim and counterclaim game, it's pointless.

As for (2), there was no corruption in the Rafale GTG. That's why it's a GTG. To date, in every single Indian defence deal in history, there has not been a single case of corruption in any GTG process. All corruption cases have been in tenders. The reason is GTG deals are conducted between the two highest offices of two countries. There are no middlemen involved in such a deal. Hence no Ottavio Quattrocchi or Christian Michel to push kickbacks.

That's the primary reason why Modi has entirely favoured GTG, and has now even introduced GTG in the tender process, where the tender is withdrawn after its completion and the final deal is signed between two govts.

As said, it pays off well for Indian domestic consumption.

What he said, and what Tipnis said, is entirely for the domestic audience. If you recall, our story is our Mig-21 shot down a PAF F-16, which was in turn shot down while it was trying to run away, and the MKIs totally dominated the fight, even including dodging multiple AMRAAM shots. As far as our audience is concerned, we did very well. So when both ACMs speak of the tactical advantage the Rafales would have provided, it was in a hypothetical scenario where if it was a Rafale in place of the Mig-21, it wouldn't have been shot down, and our victory would have been even sweeter.

What the ACM said isn't for Pakistanis. It's entirely to create a narrative in favour of the Rafale. You can assume all of this is a lie, I am not here to tell you your narrative is wrong, I find that irrelevant. I'm just pointing out that the ACM is addressing the Indian audience based on our story. So it should be seen within that context.

As for the truth of the incident, it's actually irrelevant anyway. It doesn't change anything since nothing official has been released by both sides. So all we see is political manoeuvring.

Believe me we are not just dealing with Indian Military aggression but also, has to confront the lies followed by tons of more lies.

Has the DG ISPR revealed the identify of the other two Indian pilots who were captured?

Back
Top Bottom