What's new

Obama's 'worst nightmare ' Chinese troops in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would this be a nightmare for Obama?

First of all, 5000 troop (If the news is true) is nothing. ISAF at peak strength is at 172,000 troop. And that does not contain the Taliban one bit, and bear in mind Taliban is a lot smaller than ISIS.

Secondly, 5000 Chinese troop will not be doing anything but give Sunni excuse to send suicide bomber to China, this is quite a dumb move unless Chinese wanted to bring the war back home. It should be noted that there are not lacking of suicide bomber and terrorist within China border.

If you look at how ISIS being handle by the Iraqi and the Syrian, you will see a big different between the two and while Iraqi capture town after town, Syrian side have not move at all. It does not need to take a genius to figure out Russia was not intend to battle ISIS, their target is and always is FSA. And meanwhile Iraqi Force recaptured Ramadi just last week, with the help of US sorties.

Iraqi PM reportedly arrives in Ramadi to celebrate city's liberation from ISIS | Fox News

Syrian civil war: No end in sight for terrorism or the refugees fleeing to safety | Commentators | Voices | The Independent

for Pakistan maybe :disagree: China is god?? so is China above Allah?

That is a ridiculous statement.It means the Chinese can do no wrong B#but if you want to make smart alec statements to show off your I.Q then I can shut your arse down and you can slam your keyboard in frustration. Do not insult the my second flag by being stupid.

That is a ridiculous statement.It means the Chinese can do no wrong B#but if you want to make smart alec statements to show off your I.Q then I can shut your arse down and you can slam your keyboard in frustration. Do not insult the my second flag by being stupid.

you said Pakistani view China as a god. no doubt China does a lot for Pakistan and it is beneficial friendship, but this is just because of $$ don't think Chinese won't turn on Muslims if it threatens it's harmony.

Uighurs are already finding this out.

are you saying any countries military in the same position wouldn't have the same kinda incidents?

and considering how many U.S servicemen are around the world and the time frame 5+ decades that you can only mention a half a dozen or so incidents is striking.

you would think there would be dozens if not hundreds of rapes and crimes.

not nearly on the scale of USSR rape of Germans and Imperial Japanese rape of South Koreans and Chinese :pop:

sorry our boys aren't train to be robots.

Yes, China will not. Chinese having a diffierent mentality and emphasize on respect of local people. Find me a case of Chinese soldier raping or murder others on foreign soil. Dont forget, Chinese has 4000 UN soldier in south sudan for 2 years and not a single case of abuse reported.

I can easily dig out cases of ill discipline of US soldiers. Are you going to deny all those cases of US soldier rape, murder and abuse? Typical US mentality. When confronted of your country shameless action on foreign soil. Instead of reflecting its own action, the first reaction American try to do is to defend those acts and try to claim its common for all other forces. :tsk:

USA is a country doomed to fail :enjoy:

you said Pakistani view China as a god. no doubt China does a lot for Pakistan and it is beneficial friendship, but this is just because of $$ don't think Chinese won't turn on Muslims if it threatens it's harmony.

Uighurs are already finding this out.
I dont doubt it, but that depends on perception. I would hope you have the intellect to get that now. It doesnt matter if Trump is a total egoistic opportunist who will play any card to win, as long as low grade blue collar force that is made primarily of uneducated or bigoted white folks thinks he is the next best thing to miracle whip..they will vote for him.

Yes, China will not. Chinese having a diffierent mentality and emphasize on respect of local people. Find me a case of Chinese soldier raping or murder others on foreign soil. Dont forget, Chinese has 4000 UN soldier in south sudan for 2 years and not a single case of abuse reported.

I can easily dig out cases of ill discipline of US soldiers. Are you going to deny all those cases of US soldier rape, murder and abuse? Typical US mentality. When confronted of your country shameless action on foreign soil. Instead of reflecting its own action, the first reaction American try to do is to defend those acts and try to claim its common for all other forces. :tsk:

USA is a country doomed to fail :enjoy:

are Chinese robots?? no emotions? not a single bad apple in the bunch?? how many Chinese are serving overseas?? compared to U.S tens of thousands for the last 5+ decades.

and I wonder how many of these rape incidents was committed by an African American

History tells us that chinese ventured out once and they were successful in their campaign... and they never used force but diplomacy ...their naval forces at that time were well behaved....

It is not in China's interest to send troops to Syria, if anything they'd want the west to with in
Syria.

are Chinese robots?? no emotions? not a single bad apple in the bunch?? how many Chinese are serving overseas?? compared to U.S tens of thousands for the last 5+ decades.

and I wonder how many of these rape incidents was committed by an African American

you should stop arguing with him, he don't know anything about ground combat.

In Vietnam War alone, US send 2 millions troop overseas, and only a handful of case out of those "MILLIONS" of soldier, and he start talking when China have 5 thousands.

Now the China Haters (Indian Trolls) , Russian Haters , Indians and Pakistanis (Asia United to some extent :P )will all gang bang against the Wahhabis .. The forum will get a lot of fun time in the upcoming days

Now the China Haters (Indian Trolls) , Russian Haters , Indians and Pakistanis (Asia United to some extent :P )will all gang bang against the Wahhabis .. The forum will get a lot of fun time in the upcoming days
lol the Pakistani posters here will be in a bind, they'd been cheer-leading for Russia and dreaming of SU 35 etc but now both Russia and their deeper than ocean friends have allied with Iran and Bashar against the jihadi supporting Turks and Sauds.

good times ahead indeed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom