What's new

Obama's 'worst nightmare ' Chinese troops in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I laugh out Loud on you, not on the people they Killed. On one hand, you blame the US for meddling the Iraq in 2003 and created ISIS, on the other you blame the US for NOT intervening the situation now. That's funny on any other angle.

You can try to derail my post on the ISIS by attacking me outright, but facts remain, I have been on the receiving end of those ISIS folk back in Iraq, my friend was one of the member of the team in Iraq to track down and killed Zarqawi back in 2006, I know A LOT more than you do about the situation in Iraq and ISIS.

You, on the other hand, know nothing about the issue and only have a point of view of what OTHER people tell you to. In a way I feel sad for you, but in a way, you simply embarrasses yourselves thru an open channel

As I said, you are welcome to blame US for all your Muslim Misfortune, yeah, as if that can change anything. Don't really care about what you, your people, your country think about the US, we are too big to ignore people like you. But obviously, you are quite pissed for being ignored.

This debate is pointless. Take a breather now. You keep going in circles and the record seems to be stuck and broken. I'm done here because I've made my point quite clearly. You can believe in anything you like to believe. Just don't be naive to think that others are foolish to share your beliefs.

PS. Stop using capitals and bold fonts. It makes you look very angry and distressed.

This debate is pointless. Take a breather now. You keep going in circles and the record seems to be stuck and broken. I'm done here because I've made my point quite clearly. You can believe in anything you like to believe. Just don't be naive to think that others are foolish to share your beliefs.

PS. Stop using capitals and bold fonts. It makes you look very angry and distressed.

A nice way for a pot to call a kettle black? Didn't yourselves go around the same circle in this argument??

Dude, I use bold and capital to emphasis my point, why would I be angry when I was actually laughing at you? Hence all the LOL??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom