What's new

Nuclear weapons development must be consistent

You will never know that. ;)

China is neutral in world politics especially in ME. You do business with everyone but lack any political power.
Neutral? Sure, like how we vetoed when USA want to invade Syria. Iran is THE MOST important partner in ME, what happens in Iran has great implication for China. In terms of political power, u have no idea, we just don't like be exposed, we prefer to sit behind the sense.

Neutral? Sure, like how we vetoed when USA want to invade Syria. Iran is THE MOST important partner in ME, what happens in Iran has great implication for China. In terms of political power, u have no idea, we just don't like be exposed, we prefer to sit behind the sense.

And we vetoe Israel in NATO related stuff amid USA... like i said.. USA does whatever he wants and nobody can do anything about it, sadly... but let's say as for now.

Your nukes didn't stop them in Iraq & Libya !

Traitors always exist !
Iraq and Libya are not our allies and unimportant for us, unlike Syria and Iran, why should we risk war with US for them? And u have no idea how we also pissed by Saddam and Gaddafi.

Traitors always exist !
Didn't get it..... :what:

raq and Libya are not our allies and unimportant for us, unlike Syria and Iran, why should we risk war with US for them? And u have no idea how we also pissed by Saddam and Gaddafi.

Mate.... I advice you to, look at ME section... Syria is pretty much fvcked up right now....

Regarding Iran... nobody will touch Iran, they only prey on weak countries...

Iraq and Libya are not our allies and unimportant for us, unlike Syria and Iran, why should we risk war with US for them? And u have no idea how we also pissed by Saddam and Gaddafi.

So who voted to Iran sanctions !?

And we vetoe Israel in NATO related stuff amid USA... like i said.. USA does whatever he wants and nobody can do anything about it, sadly... but let's say as for now.

This is true of other powers as well.

America has a "mutual defence treaty" with the Philippines, yet they did not stop China from seizing the Scarborough shoal in 2012. They abandoned them.

America also promised to protect Ukraine's borders in 1994, in exchange for Ukraine giving up their nukes. But that did not stop Russia from annexing Crimea in 2014.

Even North Korea can launch multiple lethal attacks on South Korea, one of America's closest allies, without repercussions. They even sunk a South Korean warship, killing hundreds of naval personnel, and nothing happened.

In geopolitics, national interests reign supreme. No American was willing to risk a nuclear war over Crimea, regardless of their previous promises and treaty obligations.

Mate.... I advice you to, look at ME section... Syria is pretty much fvcked up right now....

Regarding Iran... nobody will touch Iran, they only prey on weak countries...
I know Syria is a mess right now, that's because the incompetence of Assad regime, we and Russia have offered the help we could, like u said, US dose whatever it want, with exception of few countries, luckily, we are among the exception.

We had same imaginations in early 2000s ...

Like what.... SOHEIL don't speak like a puzzle, mate... :taz:

This is true of other powers as well.
America has a "mutual defence treaty" with the Philippines, yet they did not stop China from seizing the Scarborough shoal in 2012. They abandoned them.
America also promised to protect Ukraine's borders in 1994, in exchange for Ukraine giving up their nukes. But that did not stop Russia from annexing Crimea in 2014.
Even North Korea can launch multiple lethal attacks on South Korea, one of America's closest allies, without repercussions. They even sunk a South Korean warship, killing hundreds of naval personnel, and nothing happened.
In geopolitics, national interests reign supreme. No American was willing to risk a nuclear war over Crimea, regardless of their previous promises and treaty obligations.

Right, on spot. :agree:

I have nothing more to add. :)

I know Syria is a mess right now, that's because the incompetence of Assad regime, we and Russia have offered the help we could, like u said, US dose whatever it want, with exception of few countries, luckily, we are among the exception.
Assad's "incompetence" is not to blame. He is doing what needs to do the country's leader - fighting the insurgents and the fifth column. Assad has shown himself as a ruler with a strong character and a strong will.

Assad's "incompetence" is not to blame. He is doing what needs to do the country's leader - fighting the insurgents and the fifth column. Assad has shown himself as a ruler with a strong character and a strong will.
Don't u think he is still too soft?

He is doing what needs to do the country's leader - fighting the insurgents and the fifth column. Assad has shown himself as a ruler with a strong character and a strong will.

Yeah, very strong character indeed.... barrel bombing children. :agree:
You can't hide these things for ever ... you can't survive from israeli lobbies !
Well. i forget about them. :D But at least we don't say "Israel should be wiped of from map" :)

Back
Top Bottom