What's new

Nuclear weapons development must be consistent

There are no terrorists in "Turkey" they are across the border.. but of course we are worried... they are like mad dog, they can do anything.

But they are visible in big cities like istanbul !

We don't stick out for Iraq & Libya because they don't have good relationship with us or russia. A small country got to get a ally with big country to resist west if they are against west. That is why North korea and syria is ok even US hate them more.

Whether you like it or not, Iran will be free of invasion because China and russia will stick out for it no matter what happened. .

Ok ... unblock our oil money then !!!

So maybe Russia and China would have backed Iran about UN sanctions... or Russia and China should deliver some weapon systems where Iran lacks... such as Air defence and Fighter Jets... Talk is cheap my friend, if your talk is not backed with actions, it is worthless...
you are lack of international politics. We can only support Iran free of invasion, not everything. In fact, we also oppose its neclear weapon program, which will uneasy other arab nations in this region. Are you naive to believe westerns are willing to come to the table for talking without China and Russia pressure? our 100 billion investment in Iran is a guarantee for its national safety.

Source, pls ?

Exactly, what i'm trying to say.

you are lack of international politics. We can only support Iran free of invasion, not everything. In fact, we also oppose its neclear weapon program, which will uneasy other arab nations in this region. Are you naive to believe westerns are willing to come to the table for talking without China and Russia pressure? our 100 billion investment in Iran is a guarantee for its national safety.

Okay, no need to discuss then. :wave:

How can S-300 make arabs uneasy !?

For what reason china delivered DF-21 to saudi arabia !?

Source, pls ?

My sister ... she was in istanbul 2 weeks ago !

k ... unblock our oil money the

why would we lnblock your oil money when we agree to sanction you to an extent. We will send out the help when Us plan to invade you or israel bomb you. That is why those events doesnot happen and talks begin.

why would we lnblock your oil money when we agree to sanction you to an extent. We will send out the help when Us plan to invade you or israel bomb you. That is why those events doesnot happen and talks begin.

Israel can't do a single shit ... & we know why !

USA can't do a single shit because of israel ...

Talks restarted because of our new government ...

I can't see any chinese or russian involvement !!!

Israel can't do a single shit ... & we know why !

USA can't do a single shit because of israel ...

Talks restarted because of our new government ...

I can't see any chinese or russian involvement !!!
ok, you are so proud of your own power, then be it. I don't think you have the abiltiy to appreciate our favor and it is also ok. So it is also none of your business when we sell DF-21 to saudi. Our interests in that region is not only around Iran.

We will send out the help when Us plan to invade you or israel bomb you.

I would like to see Israel try to bomb Iran.... :lol:

You know International politics, very well....keep on. :eek: :enjoy:

Those are Syrians.. not ISIS... :)

With long beards !?

ok, you are so proud of your own power, then be it. I don't think you have the abiltiy to appreciate our favor and it is also ok. So it is also none of your business when we sell DF-21 to saudi. Our interests in that region is not only around Iran.

How can i respect yours when you don't respect mine !?

I would like to see Israel try to bomb Iran.... :lol:

You know International politics, very well....keep on. :eek: :enjoy:
you ignorant already said no need to discuss, so stop quoting me.

With long beards !?

Mate...i don't know.

I have never seen any ISIS members decapitating people in IStanbul or Ankara....there are Syrian refugess in various Turkish cities.... but we hunt ISIS members if they dare to travel in our country...

Didn't your sister take no photo.... upload them and we will decide together if those guys are ISIS or not.

Back
Top Bottom