What's new

Nuclear weapons development must be consistent

Seriously, dude... those you mentioned are in Black Sea region mostly... we call them "Natasha".

Others are just ordinary tourists.... nearly 10 million Russian tourist arrive in Turkey, annually. They can't be all paid workers ,right ?

The reality is, no foreign countries know exactly how many nukes China actually possesses. Without a credible nuclear deterrence force capable of destroying the entire US, US will always meddle in China's affairs.
Having the capability to destroy a dozen US cities is not enough to deter the US lunatics from deploying a first strike against us.

Actually we know precicely the number of chinese nukes no matter what some fanboys think.
Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance | Arms Control Association

China: About 250 total warheads.

Time to dramatically build up the nukes and aim it straight at the Japs. One wrong move by the Japs regarding Diaoyu Islands and face the consequences. Time to station nuclear missiles in Cuba and aim it straight at the Yanks and if they ever come to the rescue of Japs, say goodbye to Washington, New York and all other cities.

Time to play hardball :coffee:
That's right. Japanese want to die for the emperor. Grant them their last wish.

Seriously, dude... those you mentioned are in Black Sea region mostly... we call them "Natasha".

Others are just ordinary tourists.... nearly 10 million Russian tourist arrive in Turkey, annually. They can't be all paid workers ,right ?

Will those 'Natasha's be flooding the beaches in Marmara? Cuz that the last thing I want in an family holiday (I'm vising Turkey).

Like i said before, we are unbeaten in our homeland.... and we welcome anyone whom want to try our capabilities.. what can i say more ?? :)

You know whom i'm talking about, no need to put words in my mouth.

You are invincible? That is the reason you seek the protection of Nato whites and volunteer as human shield standing in their first defense line against Russia?

Of course I know whom you talk about, the brothers you left over thousands years ago when we pounded you so hard that you had to run as far away as possible from us. What a pity for your thousand years' seperation as an unbeatable turks.

Honestly more nuclear weapons won't make a difference. Nuclear weapon is meant to deter against an existential threat not to settle petty disputes.

China has strict no first-use policy, which is a good one and supported by most Chinese. It is well understood that nuclear is best utilized when it is for deterrence only. Once you use it, you lose deterrence.

Hence, deterrence. Nukes should remain as such.

Ethical considerations do not apply to hard politics. If the US think they have to use it, they will use, have no rosy feelings about that. Only way to stop that is deterrence -- equal capability.
You are right about the word deterrence. Nuke submarines, nuke trains or even hidden missle bases ensure the capability of nuclear retaliation of a country against another. If any country with nuke weapons decides to attack another with nuke capability, it's sure that they will never fire a single nuke, but hundreds of them, ensure to wipe out all nuke capability of the enemy. Any mems who have funny ideas about using nuke to threaten others should have played Metal Gear Solid series.

About historical black spot, it's not that irrelevant. Countries establishes and falls overnight, no political system last forever. And when the regime is no longer powerful enough, people will start questioning its action in the past. Just look at the US now and how the world criticises it for nuking Japan. But 70 years ago, people cheered for that. Of course it does not change the fact that US nuked Japan, but US leaders have to think about that before deciding to nuke anyone again. By that I mean how the public might react to such brutal attack.

Last edited:
If country A was threaten by country B of nuclear attack ...
then country A has all right to develop the weapon ( traditional or nuclear ) that could destroy the source of nuclear weapon in country B.
the reason, it's too late for country A of any protest or nego ... if country B decided to use nuclear attack to country A.
This make such a big chaos ... that's why all country must put their nuclear weapon into the table of a common commitee of demilitarize the nuclear weapon

If a guy flagged China call to use nuclear attack to Japan just for snatching a tiny island from Japan, we should call him as Han-jian, cause his promotion to use nuclear weapon bring much more harm to China, Chinese people rather than benefit.

Let think again about his motivation. Does he want benefit to China or not?

How can S-300 make arabs uneasy !?

For what reason china delivered DF-21 to saudi arabia !?
S-300 is Russian system. You need to ask Russia that question.

We never sell DF-21 to anyone. Perhaps you mean DF-3 which is a conventional intermediate missile. It's a regular sale. Nothing to worry about, my friend.

As an Iranian, you should understand that China supports you despite pressure from the West because you break an international system. We can't do nothing if you get caught breaking. The only thing we can do is soften up the sanction, which we and Russia try to do. As a matter of fact, I find it funny that you seem to hate us more than Japanese who actually readily agree to sanction you on any Western order.

S-300 is Russian system. You need to ask Russia that question.

We never sell DF-21 to anyone. Perhaps you mean DF-3 which is a conventional intermediate missile. It's a regular sale. Nothing to worry about, my friend.

As an Iranian, you should understand that China supports you despite pressure from the West because you break an international system. We can't do nothing if you get caught breaking. The only thing we can do is soften up the sanction, which we and Russia try to do. As a matter of fact, I find it funny that you seem to hate us more than Japanese who actually readily agree to sanction you on any Western order.

About DF-21 ... I hope so !

unlike other iranian members i know so much about Iran's relations with China / Russia ...

Russia offered even S-400 after RQ-170's intact landing in Iran !

China offered money !

Chinese and Russians don't respect Iranians at all ...

Back
Top Bottom