What's new

Nowruz: Iranian New Year

469_4559481546842_376573872_n.jpg

you know,its like saying people of Australia speak in English but i didnt know English is also being spoken in England.you know its just like a joke...

I already admitted it is an iranian festival but kashmiri also celebrate it.. you should acknowledge that

Thanks for the vids/pics ASQ. Nice to see that Turks are still Persianized. I mean, I have seen pics of Nowruz in Baku, and you guys are culturally Persians/Iranians:

15031314.jpg

15031306.jpg

15031308.jpg

lol they even have sabze?

Even Afghans don't have this looool

Man these guys are more Persian than Persians and then ASQ badmouths us and acts like a homo with all his grey wolf terrorist antics.

Edit: wtf is wrong with their Haji Firooz? He looks messed up. I like ours better.

Iran vatane mast, Kouros pedare mast:

indeed he is

fuuu all the enemies that are spitting on the name of this great country from the inside.

We'll send you packing to saudi arabia to live with your arab cousins.

Koroush is my father, Iran is my mother and **** every akhoond do zari from A-Z. Ya'll need to fuu off and go live with your cousins in Iraq and saudi.

Javid Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
l
The modern day one is a solar hijri calander
Iranian calendars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Depending on your viewpoint though, it's the year 1392 or 2572 or...

I personally go with 2572, but the official year is of course 1392.

My fellow shirazis showing how it should be done

At Hafez's tomb

IMG17280070.jpg

IMG17280121.jpg

IMG17280224.jpg

IMG17275641.jpg

IMG17275713.jpg

IMG17275736.jpg

IMG17275783.jpg

IMG17275967.jpg

IMG17280015.jpg

lol. da fuq.

I have to read this link completely.

But 2572?

Yeah thanks for answering bro.

Gotta look into this.

We celebrate nowruuz in my house but I never knew why, lol

At our father's tomb (different set of pics than already posted).

I love how none of the haft seen "tables" have a quran on them! What's even more orgasmic is that they all have an avesta or some other Iranian book of wisdom on display. Last year I made sure my grandmother replaced her quran with a shahname on the Haft Seen table. This year I wasn't there but when I called she said she kept the Shahname. :victory:

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-1.jpg

A large group of Iranians gathered by the tomb of Cyrus the Great at Pasargadae on Wednesday to mark the beginning of the new year. Pasargadae, the capital of Cyrus the Great (559-530 BC) and also his last resting place, was a city in ancient Persia, and is today an archaeological site and one of Iran's UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-29.jpg

The most important monument in Pasargadae is the tomb of Cyrus the Great. It has six broad steps leading to the sepulchre, the chamber of which measures 3.17 m long by 2.11 m wide by 2.11 m high and has a low and narrow entrance.

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-3.jpg

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-15.jpg

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-17.jpg

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-24.jpg

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-32.jpg

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-33.jpg

Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-4.jpg

l

lol. da fuq.

I have to read this link completely.

But 2572?

Yeah thanks for answering bro.

Gotta look into this.

We celebrate nowruuz in my house but I never knew why, lol

I think it's based on the year Persian and Median tribes unified to form the Iranian nation. Iran achieved unification and officially became a nation in 550 something BCE. Before the revolution all the newspapers had both the Hijri year and the Imperial year. The muslim apes that got to power in 79 decided that the imperial year wasn't arabic enough I guess so now we only have the hijri year.

Here's a wiki for Nourouz
Nowruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think it's based on the year Persian and Median tribes unified to form the Iranian nation. Iran achieved unification and officially became a nation in 550 something BCE. Before the revolution all the newspapers had both the Hijri year and the Imperial year. The muslim apes that got to power in 79 decided that the imperial year wasn't arabic enough I guess so now we only have the hijri year.

Here's a wiki for Nourouz
Nowruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for that.

I am reading now.

But I am one of those Muslim apes, so don't take offense. :D

Thanks for that.

I am reading now.

But I am one of those Muslim apes, so don't take offense. :D

No you're fine. You just want to associate yourself with them for some reason. Never understood why. No matter how many times you call yourself a wahabi, you won't be one. A wahabi is a diseased and sick individual. He's full of hate and riddled with an untreatable cancer that's quickly rotting his brain. He/she is worse than a sick psycopath on a killing spree and must be quickly put down like a farm animal that just contracted the mad cow disease. You can replace the word wahabi with Iranian mullahs btw. Same barbarian **** bags that decided to come out of the sands on the other side of Persian Gulf 1400 years ago to troll humanity.

Back
Top Bottom