What's new

Nowruz: Iranian New Year

picresize.php

lalefestivali1.jpg

Yes it is off-topic .
For the last reply to this off-topic attack of yours , i gotta say that kurds in iran are safer than any where , they're proud to be iranian . no matter what others think .
How many times have you been to sanandaj ? how much do you know about its people ? we i do know them and i've been there a couple of times .
Please work on your english to understand sarcasm .
It was our fault to mention you in this thread in the first place !! first you get into fight with @Sinan and now its our turn .

What makes you think Kurds view Iran in a different way than they do with Iraq, Syria and Turkey? I'd say Kurds are having it far better in Turkey today then in Iran if we compare to a couple years back when even Kurdish letters were banned. The fact they had cut down the budget of Kurdistan province with more than 40%. Which marked protests by Kurdish MP's and threats to resign from office.

My great grandfather was from Tikab in Iran and during the last few years we have managed to regain contact with our family members back there and apperently when I asked in English if there were any Kurds who fought against Iran they said that several relatives got martyred when fighting for PDKI and some other party called komele or something against IRI.

Today many of them live in Sanandaj or Kursan as they call it. And the weekly executions of Kurdish Human Right activists does ring a bell. I'd say that they along other Kurdish politcal activists make up a big portions of the prisons in Iran and if we then compare how many Kurds there are in the government I'd say very very few.

Can't find part 2

What tells you that Kurds still today has come to ends with IRI when most iranians themselves are against the mullah government.

Baloch and Kurds are the most neglected groups in Iran without doubt and the fact for being mostly sunni adds alot of spice to it.

Last edited:
this bogus and error filed article that I guess Abii take the picture from claim it's a park in the Tehran.

» The Afro-Iranian Community: Beyond Haji Firuz Blackface, the Slave Trade, & Bandari Music Ajam Media Collective

by the way the writer of the article which it seems consider himself an expert in Iranian culture even don't knew the difference between Haji Firooz and Mobarak and poor guy think the black ones are Haji Firooz :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I found it on skyscrapercity.com actually.
SkyscraperCity

Novruz messages of various Turkic peoples.

Novruz bayramınız mübarək olsun (Azerbaijan)

2yl6vj5.jpg
Why do you celebrate an Iranian festival and wear kavkazian clothes don’t you have your own culture or history or you just like you steal others cultures

Thanks for the vids/pics ASQ. Nice to see that Turks are still Persianized. I mean, I have seen pics of Nowruz in Baku, and you guys are culturally Persians/Iranians:

15031314.jpg

15031306.jpg

15031308.jpg
Hence why they have strong inferiority complexand instead of being grateful for others and appreciate their cultures you see them bark at the Greeks, Armenians, Arabs and Iranians:lol:

Back
Top Bottom