What's new

Nowruz: Iranian New Year

Navrouj in Mumbai by Zoroastrians :)

B_Id_411457_parsigirls.jpg

B_Id_411456_parsi-children.jpg

B_Id_411452_parsi-greet.jpg

B_Id_411447_parsi-temple1.jpg

B_Id_411444_parsi-kids1.jpg

Is this legal in Iran? They sing the Kurdish national anthem and patriotic Kurdish Peshmerga songs.

Do you know the word "sarcasm"

go away please

It's off-topic and I shouldn't even started, I am sorry. However when I say I wouldn't be surprised I really mean it. Sanandaj Airport Execution rings a bell perhaps?

It's off-topic and I shouldn't even started, I am sorry. However when I say I wouldn't be surprised I really mean it. Sanandaj Airport Execution rings a bell perhaps?
Yes it is off-topic .
For the last reply to this off-topic attack of yours , i gotta say that kurds in iran are safer than any where , they're proud to be iranian . no matter what others think .
How many times have you been to sanandaj ? how much do you know about its people ? we i do know them and i've been there a couple of times .
Please work on your english to understand sarcasm .
It was our fault to mention you in this thread in the first place !! first you get into fight with @Sinan and now its our turn .

Last edited:
It's almost amazing how a peaceful thread turns into a fight like this. :lol:

I once said Arab users came under a lot of fire for no reason, now i come realize that is same issue for the Iranians as well. :disagree:

Happy Nevruz to Iranian brothers. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom