What's new

Nowruz: Iranian New Year

Happy nawrooz to all who celebrate it, and sorry for the off-topic part below.

kurds free to celebrate it ofcourse but whats this set the cop cars on fire thing? Last year Turkey didnt allow because you kurds use nawrooz for your terrorism propoganda, (just like you do it here) I suggest you/them to keep the animal inside of you and celebrate it. However you guys are not able to do this in a civil manner. Btw there is no such a place north kurdistan in video, its southeast of Turkey, get over it man no piece of land for you unless you will not go six feet under.
That guy Daydreaming,its all he has.

5i.jpg

* Iranian Garden, Tehran
© Tehran Photo Agency

Happy Nowruz everyone !!! :yay:

Happy New Year my Persian Friends......:cheers:
Thanks brother ! but nowruz is not just for persians : kurds , turks , azeris , balouchis , some iranian arabs , armenians , indians , some people in pakistan and a lot of other people all around the world celebrate nowruz .

As nowruz is a symbol of LOVE , I , on the behave of all iranians , congratulate you too .

Happy nowruz

Happy nawrooz to all who celebrate it, and sorry for the off-topic part below.

kurds free to celebrate it ofcourse but whats this set the cop cars on fire thing? Last year Turkey didnt allow because you kurds use nawrooz for your terrorism propoganda, (just like you do it here) I suggest you/them to keep the animal inside of you and celebrate it like human being. However you guys are not able to do this in a civil manner. Btw there is no such a place north kurdistan in video, its southeast of Turkey, get over it man no piece of land for you unless you will not go six feet under.

First of all I didn't make any of those videos secondly it was the Kurds who defended those lands but got betrayed by the turks who they thought were their muslim bothers but ended up being ultra-nationalists denying their exsistence.

First of all I didn't make any of those videos secondly it was the Kurds who defended those lands but got betrayed by the turks who they thought were their muslim bothers but ended up being ultra-nationalists denying their exsistence.

Kurds defended which lands against whom... are you joking ?

And watch your writing, why do you write Kurds with capital letter but not the Turks ?? Have you a hidden hatred against us ?

Kurds defended which lands against whom... are you joking ?

And watch your writing, why do you write Kurds with capital letter but not the Turks ?? Have you a hidden hatred against us ?
Brother please lets talk about peace and friendship in this thread ! no fight during nowruz ! it brings bad luck :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom