What's new

Nowruz: Iranian New Year

They've made huge preparations in Amed(diyarbakir) for Newroz. I think we can expect well over one million Kurds celebrating it now if turkey doesn't decide to **** it all up. Last year they tried however the Kurds set many police cars on fire trying to ruin it:p:
Newroztan be enjayi xwa(xoda) piroz bet :-)

I would like to say a Happy New Year to my fellow Iranians and all of those who may celebrate Nowruz or related to it by any mean. :)
Wish you all a great year, full of happiness and joy.

nowruz_by_007tinar-d5yjc6z.png

Persian_New_Year_imagemosaic.jpg

@ResurgentIran @kollang @Ostad @ghara ghan @rmi5 @mohsen @Abii @Ahriman @S00R3NA @raptor22 @JEskandari @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @Al-Kurdi @spiderkiller @LoveIcon @iranigirl2 @Shah9 @F117 @ای ایران @Islam shall be the winner @haman10 @SinaG @DATIS @Uhuhu @Esfand and others whose names I didn't remember. :)

you forgot a flag :)
Flag_of_Kurdistan.svg

Happy nawrooz to all who celebrate it, and sorry for the off-topic part below.

They've made huge preparations in Amed(diyarbakir) for Newroz. I think we can expect well over one million Kurds celebrating it now if turkey doesn't decide to **** it all up. Last year they tried however the Kurds set many police cars on fire trying to ruin it:p:

kurds free to celebrate it ofcourse but whats this set the cop cars on fire thing? Last year Turkey didnt allow because you kurds use nawrooz for your terrorism propoganda, (just like you do it here) I suggest you/them to keep the animal inside of you and celebrate it like human being. However you guys are not able to do this in a civil manner. Btw there is no such a place north kurdistan in video, its southeast of Turkey, get over it man no piece of land for you unless you will not go six feet under.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom