What's new

Nowruz: Iranian New Year

Here are some pictures of Nowruz (Iranian New year) being celebrated in Western China:

----------

46549a692b.jpg

OB-ND423_0321sp_H_20110321121707.jpg

Spot @guru datt and @LoveIcon in above picture Beautiful ladies and food i bet ya they are both there.

زندگی وزن نگاهی است که در خاطر ما می ماند
نوروز جشن نکوداشت نگاه تو ست پس نوروز بر تو فرخنده باد . . .
نوروز ۱۳۹۳ مبارک

I would like to wish any Iranian here on PDF all the bests and a great joyful year, but let me specifically share my happiness with @DATIS @rmi5 @Abii, and any other Iranian whom is far from his family in these beautiful moments. It might be hard to spend a Norouz far from your loved ones, but I hope you guys lots of beautiful moments like this, together with your families.

Ey baba ! obama ham ke hamechi ru siasi mikone :D

Sale no hamatoon mobarak

Yes, that has always been the case with Obama and his so called Norouz greetings.
Obama have used norouz greeting as a platform for politics.
Why is he talking about technical nuclear stuff in a new year greeting to the Iranian people?
This devalues the greeting and make it not so genuine.

I would like to wish any Iranian here on PDF all the bests and a great joyful year, but let me specifically share my happiness with @DATIS @rmi5 @Abii, and any other Iranian whom is far from his family in these beautiful moments. It might be hard to spend a Norouz far from your loved ones, but I hope you guys lots of beautiful moments like this, together with your families.
Thanks brother
I really miss my beloved people , wish you happiness among your family
To tell the truth , people in USA are very more friendly and warm than the people here in UK . i have applied for masters degree in california , i hope i get it

I miss ghorme sabzi , koofteh , halim badenjoon , .......
I miss tehran's terrafic , shiraz's faloodeh , tabriz's beauty

I miss iran :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom