What's new

Now Indians have a problem with the Colombo Lotus Tower...

Ah right I must have imagined it :cheesy: really he hates my Hindu Baniya ***:eek:

Yup...:p:. You need to understand ALL Bangladeshis hate YOUR hindu Baniya ***, even the Bangladeshi hindus too. Now hence forth avoid all contact with them, for your safety....LOL...see not only indians can do paranoia...Bangladeshis can too. We are destined to hate each other....

It's none of your concern ..srilanka is a sovereign country they can do what ever they like who gives an eff to India.

Now your talking like a immature kid, if a country uses it's soil for anti activities for another country it creates a problem. Do you understand that basic logic? or you thick?

It's like saying Afghanistan should fire mortar rounds on Pakistani troops but hey it's okay because it's none of your business.

Now your talking like a immature kid, if a country uses it's soil for anti activities for another country it creates a problem. Do you understand that basic logic? or you thick?
Stop crying like a baby....so what's your concern...you should be worried where you are from...oh wait you can't even identify yourself.

Boooooohhh they are already here, check under your bed........

No none there... unless they are using some supah-advanced Chinese invisibility technology. :rofl:

Cheerleaders are always good for a few laughs but one gets bored of them easily, so :wave:

Now you saying there is no East Indians in Africa? :rofl: are you inbred? or just a dumbass?
No sir I can't reach to your level...you have doctorate in that....that's why you call yourself dr. Chutita. Oh sorry dr. Gupta. Dumbass.

No none there... unless they are using some supah-advanced Chinese invisibility technology. :rofl:

Cheerleaders are always good for a few laughs but one gets bored of them easily, so :wave:

Damn the Chinese have way better stealth tech then the US, you indians are so fcukked. What ever you do dont sleep, call Modi at once....tell him...to get his *** back asap....there are chinese under your bed.

More childish paranoia, as seems to be the forte of the OP.

Impotent threat, comical though. :lol:

They have been coming for a while, and will keep coming, we'll deal with that as we see fit. Little countries created by India should not bother about games of larger players.

To be honest, im really surprised/shocked to see a BIG COUNTRY/POWER like India is so paranoid about its small poor neighbours getting investments from foreign countries. Funny thing is India itself is also getting investments from foriegn countries(including from china) without its neighbouring countries ever complaining/whinning. India has to act more maturely, if its unable to provide assistance to its neighbours(since it has not even been able yet to build its own infrastructure itself) then it should let them seek assitance fro which ever country they deem fit. Development is not a zero sum game my friend. This is something East Asian countries have understood long time ago. Do you even know the amount of trade/FDI between China and Japan(two bitter ennemy/rivals than India can ever be)? Do you know the amount of trade/investment between South Korea and Japan(two bitter ennemies as well)? China and Taiwan(ROC)? China and U.S? etc etc...... South Asia needs to grow up and act more rationally, development/trade should always come before politics, else this region will keep being the poorest/least intergrated in the world.:tsk:

I dont know why or who banned me myself bro. Well no offence taken anyway, i know many people on here were uncomfortable with my honesty, since they say the truth hurts. I'm used to that anyway, so i dont mind or care. hihihihihihi.:D

Well, yes i know Sri lanka is an exception in South Asia in terms of its living standards, but thats only because they are living in a region thats sooooo poor/backward.loool Had they been in any other region say East Asia, South America, North Africa, or even South East Asia(to some extent) they wil stil be among the most poorest/backward as well.loool In short they are just better because their neighbours are even more poorer/backward.:tsk: This region needs a REAL wake up call or even state of emergency, the most worrying thing is that most of them dont even seem to care.:blah::tsk:

Give them a break pal, the Marshall Plan pulled you guys in W Europe out from debris, but this region has to rely on themselves. And they are on the right path now, at least some of them. Give them time and encouragement!

Last edited:
Give them a break pal, the Marshal Plan pulled you guys in W Europe out from debris, but this region has to rely on themselves. And they are on the right path now, at least some of them. Give them time and encouragement!

Are you really bothering to reply him?

Fact is Indians in England have surpassed their white English counterparts in Education and Wealth. We do better in schools and make more money to them. :-)

Give them a break pal, the Marshal Plan pulled you guys in W Europe out from debris, but this region has to rely on themselves. And they are on the right path now, at least some of them. Give them time and encouragement!

As i said: THE MOST WORRYING THING IS THAT MOST OF THEM DONT SEEM TO CARE.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom