What's new

Now Indians have a problem with the Colombo Lotus Tower...

Can't you get cows from Burma or China? why you want our Indian cows :undecided:

Taking a cow from a Hindu is blasphemous!

Next you might even demand we supply you with Tata Nanos :angry:

Dear God not the Nanos. They are atrocious, even your own people don't want'em !!

Lol,so according to you India is like a "cancer cell"!The same cancer cell which is helping your country building thousands of houses at the northern part of your island!Plus this "Cancer cell" was the first country to extend all possible assistance to your little island in the aftermath of the 2004 Tsunami.

For the Tsunami assistance we are grateful. But for the reconstruction of North?

Hell do you think that we couldn't have done that on our own? We merely handed over the project to India just for keeping good will between the two countries.

Your country pulled off one of the biggest ethnic massacre in the recent past and you expect us to remain silent over this grave issue.

Have you seen it first hand? Or are you repeating what butt hurt Tamils and remnants of the former terrorist out fit is claiming?

And yes we are expecting you to be silence over the issue because you people have not even said a word when Sinhalese youth were massacred during 1988-1993. We don't need your sympathy.

Nearly all those who were butchered by your ruthless Army were Hindu Tamils who were our co-religionists.Man you should be grateful to us for not bombing your country back to the stone age because of the crimes perpetrated by your Govt. against the ethnic Hindu Tamil minorities.

If you people care more about your Hindu Tamils why not release the Sri Lakan Tamils kept in detention camps in Tamilnadu?

Living with India as a neighbour is like living next to an open cesspit.

I dont know why or who banned me myself bro. Well no offence taken anyway, i know many people on here were uncomfortable with my honesty, since they say the truth hurts. I'm used to that anyway, so i dont mind or care. hihihihihihi.:D

Well, yes i know Sri lanka is an exception in South Asia in terms of its living standards, but thats only because they are living in a region thats sooooo poor/backward.loool Had they been in any other region say East Asia, South America, North Africa, or even South East Asia(to some extent) they wil stil be among the most poorest/backward as well.loool In short they are just better because their neighbours are even more poorer/backward.:tsk: This region needs a REAL wake up call or even state of emergency, the most worrying thing is that most of them dont even seem to care.:blah::tsk:
upload_2015-4-12_17-17-55.png

Your account is still active. You aren't banned buddy.

But they cheap and get you from A to B, it does the job.

I will take the Ambassador, a 2013/14 model any day over the Nano. I like the design of the Ambassador. Its a mix of modern and nostalgia, and very easy to maintain.

I hope they bring it back !!

I will take the Ambassador, a 2013/14 model any day over the Nano. I like the design of the Ambassador. Its a mix of modern and nostalgia, and very easy to maintain.

I hope they bring it back !!

They stop making ambies but they still will be on the road for another 50 years lol they wear bumps well and good in comfort

Back
Top Bottom