What's new

Now Indians have a problem with the Colombo Lotus Tower...

Are you really bothering to reply him?

Fact is Indians in England have surpassed their white English counterparts in Education and Wealth. We do better in schools and make more money to them. :-)

LOOL Thats a funny statement Doctor. if you were better you wont be coming here to live a better life or study in the first place. :bounce::cheers:

To be honest, im really surprised/shocked to see a BIG COUNTRY/POWER like India is so paranoid about its small poor neighbours getting investments from foreign countries. Funny thing is India itself is also getting investments from foriegn countries(including from china) without its neighbouring countries ever complaining/whinning. India has to act more maturely, if its unable to provide assistance to its neighbours(since it has not even been able yet to build its own infrastructure itself) then it should let them seek assitance fro which ever country they deem fit. Development is not a zero sum game my friend. This is something East Asian countries have understood long time ago. Do you even know the amount of trade/FDI between China and Japan(two bitter ennemy/rivals than India can ever be)? Do you know the amount of trade/investment between South Korea and Japan(two bitter ennemies as well)? China and Taiwan(ROC)? China and U.S? etc etc...... South Asia needs to grow up and act more rationally, development/trade should always come before politics, else this region will keep being the poorest/least intergrated in the world.:tsk:

Same points have been repeated multiple times in this and other threads. India just like any country in the world will intervene where it sees its interests are in jeopardy. The extent to which countries around the world are able to do anything about such concerns depends on the power and influence in the context.

Tired arguments do not help anyone. India will provide assistance as per her wishes.

Finally, go teach your maturity to someone else, I'd find it funny some other day coming from a Brit, not today, I have had my fun with Chinese cheerleaders already.

See you British left India but we followed you to England, because we knew deep down you would miss us.

ahahahhahahahaha.....i like your humour doctor, i have been following your posts, you seem to be a very knowlegeable person(well you are a doctor obviously). So you are originaly from India i suppose?? I have seen many ethnic Indians(of several generations) in Southern Africa during my many journeys to the region. Hopefully we can meet one day when i visit MOMBASSA.:)

Same points have been repeated multiple times in this and other threads. India just like any country in the world will intervene where it sees its interests are in jeopardy. The extent to which countries around the world are able to do anything about such concerns depends on the power and influence in the context.

Tired arguments do not help anyone. India will provide assistance as per her wishes.

Finally, go teach your maturity to someone else, I'd find it funny some other day coming from a Brit, not today, I have had my fun with Chinese cheerleaders already.

LOOL respect your point of view my man. Keep it up then bro. was just saying what i think.:cheers:

ahahahhahahahaha.....i like your humour doctor, i have been following your posts, you seem to be a very knowlegeable person(well you are a doctor obviously). So you are originaly from India i suppose?? I have seen many ethnic Indians(of several generations) in Southern Africa during my many journeys to the region. Hopefully we can meet one day when i visit MOMBASSA.:)

Oh I won't be returning to Kenya anytime soon, far too dangerous these days with the recent attacks. Most the Indians want to leave for England but since Cameron came to power it's getting harder and harder to get citizenship :(

Mombassa is awesome! with cool beaches and nice weed but the mosquitos are worse than India.

Damn the Chinese have way better stealth tech then the US, you indians are so fcukked. What ever you do dont sleep, call Modi at once....tell him...to get his *** back asap....there are chinese under your bed.

I sleep perfectly fine... I do laugh at Chinese cheerleaders before going to bed though. :lol:

LOOL respect your point of view my man. Keep it up then bro. was just saying what i think.:cheers:

Sure, no prob, though maturity is funny coming from you guys who started two world wars. :rofl:

Anyway, you are 'mature' now. South Asia is backward and it will take a long time go get over regional conflicts and mistrust. Just think how many centuries you guys fought. :p:

At the very least no one here is fighting over imperial interests like you Europeans did, well apart from the Chinese anyway. That is a major step in the right direction.

I sleep perfectly fine... I do laugh at Chinese cheerleaders before going to bed though. :lol:

Sure, no prob, though maturity is funny coming from you guys who started two world wars. :rofl:

Anyway, you are 'mature' now. South Asia is backward and it will take a long time go get over regional conflicts and mistrust. Just think how many centuries you guys fought. :p:

At the very least no one here is fighting over imperial interests like you Europeans did, well apart from the Chinese anyway. That is a major step in the right direction.

LOOL I never knew the Chinese were fighting for 'imperial interests' while India was simply fighting for peace,progress and harmorny in Asia(not sure if your neighbours wil agree with that though).LOOOL .

So in short it depends on which countries in the region you ask. I dont see ANY COUNTRY AS A SAINT AND THE OTHER AS AN AGRESSOR/VILLAIN. I'm not that naive not to understand geo politics bro(i studied international relations, so i understand these games.lol). Nothing is black and white as some of our media might make people think. hihihihihihihi:D:P

What has european 'imperialism' got to do with me saying south Asia ought to focus on development/trade in the 21st century.??:what:

Last edited:
LOOL I never knew the Chinese were fighting for 'imperial interests while India was simply fighting for peace.progress and harmorny in Asia(not sure if your neighbours wil agree with that though). So in short it depends on which counries in the region you ask. I dont see ANY COUNTRY AS A SAINT AND THE OTHER AS AN AGRESSOR/VILAIN. Im not that naive not to understand geo politics br(i studied international relations, so i understand these games.lol). Nothing is black and white as some of our media might make people think. hihihihihihihi:D:P

What has european 'imperialism' got to do with me saying south Asia ought to focus on development/trade in the 21st century.??:what:

If you understand geo politics, appreciate the difference between random posters on the net and official stance of governments. No one is a saint, however that does not mean all lies on the same level in the continuum.

Go ask your own government whom it is likely to consider an imperial power, India or China, assuming you belong to where your flag represents. :lol:

As for imperialism, your message is fine, the messenger isn't.

Dont worry we've got you indians to amuse us....:china:

Cool, its good as an interaction, since I don't believe any significant number of your nation in India would be in a position I'd feel worth interacting with otherwise.

Cool, its good as an interaction, since I don't believe any significant number of your nation in India would be in a position I'd feel worth interacting with otherwise.

Ah thats nice i'm sure they feel just the same about you too.....:china:.

I take it its a feeling you know well, take heart life will improve....:china:

I do know it in the context of me and some billionaires I have to work for, I am confident in my prospects though, can't say the same about your people though. :(

Back
Top Bottom