What's new

Now Indians have a problem with the Colombo Lotus Tower...

I do know it in the context of me and some billionaires I have to work for, I am confident in my prospects though, can't say the same about your people though. :(

Dont worry about us, we've got...:china:...not doing too bad. I'm sure your billionaire employers will be very generous in this hour of need...keep your head up.

Dont worry about us, we've got...:china:...not doing too bad. I'm sure your billionaire employers will be very generous in this hour of need...keep your head up.

Ah back to your cheer leader in the face of sheer and overwhelming lack of ability. Sad. :(

Anyway, your cheer leading is in vain I'm afraid, the Chinese have a history of ditching when most needed, go ask the hosts here. :lol:

What hour of need?

Ah back to your cheer leader in the face of sheer and overwhelming lack of ability. Sad. :(

Anyway, your cheer leading is in vain I'm afraid, the Chinese have a history of ditching when most needed, go ask the hosts here. :lol:

What hour of need?

What do you mean BACK to chearleading...:china:...when it come to india vs X we will always support X. Have you not seen any of the Bangladeshi in the cricket matches? Its fun, watching indian reactions. I'm sorry I thought even the most inconsequential Bangladeshi refused to interact with you...keep up.

What do you mean BACK to chearleading...:china:...when it come to india vs X we will always support X. Have you not seen any of the Bangladeshi in the cricket matches? Its fun, watching indian reactions. I'm sorry I thought even the most inconsequential Bangladeshi refused to interact with you...keep up.

So China is incidental to your cause, which is whinig about the nation that created your nation. Some serious complex you must have there. :lol:

Don't care much for cricket, neither do I run across your people in my circle.

How can maids and rikshaw drivers 'refuse to interact' with their customers? o_O

So China is incidental to your cause, which is whinig about the nation that created your nation. Some serious complex you must have there. :lol:

Don't care much for cricket, neither do I run across your people in my circle.

How can maids and rikshaw drivers 'refuse to interact' with their customers? o_O

Na no complex dude. Just amussing seeing the reactions you indians have to the fact Bangladeshis support China or any nation except yours AHHH never mind. Yeah sure your billionaire circle...:china:

Na no complex dude. Just amussing seeing the reactions you indians have to the fact Bangladeshis support China or any nation except yours AHHH never mind. Yeah sure your billionaire circle...:china:

Your nations support is mostly irrelevant, well your people anyway, your government will do just fine. :lol:

Your nations support is mostly irrelevant, well your people anyway, your government will do just fine. :lol:

Thats good...it should make you feel better...I dont mind this gov either, good policy, talk nice to india but buy Chinese weapons and support Chinese policies....:china:.

Thats good...it should make you feel better...I dont mind this gov either, good policy, talk nice to india but buy Chinese weapons and support Chinese policies....:china:.

Chinese weapons, well the original Russians must be too expensive. :rofl:

Yes, yes just like SL government is supporting Chinese policy or was anyway. :lol:

You are not going to start with silly Chinese fantasy of string of pearls are you? Let me know in advance so I don't fall of the chair laughing.

Chinese weapons, well the original Russians must be too expensive. :rofl:

Yes, yes just like SL is supporting Chinese policy or was anyway. :lol:

Well true....Chinese weapons are cheaper....well we'll just have to make do. Yeah, india is so powerful they even managed to get the Sri Lankan Lotus Tower stopped....oh wait is it still being built? No then they must have stopped China from building a port? No then they must at least have seen to tiny Maldives? No

Well true....Chinese weapons are cheaper....well we'll just have to make do. Yeah, india is so powerful they even managed to get the Sri Lankan Lotus Tower stopped....oh wait is it still being built? No then they must have stopped China from building a port? No then they must at least have seen to ting Maldives? No

Make sure you regularly check those weapons, I hear the hosts here have had some bad experience. :lol:

You talk as if all of those activities are a threat to India. Chinese have a lot of money to waste, so let them. Why stop that? The think spending money in Africa will matter, not unless you can project power there when the US steps in, which obviously China can't for decades.

Heck, they are welcome to spend money in India. :enjoy:

Anything that's serious though will be countered. Has the SL port city started back or is the Chinese president still whining to the SL government to not treat Chinese investment unfairly. The SL authorities had to come out and counter the lies being spread about a restart being spread by Chinese propaganda. Such a hilarious situation that was. :rofl:

Anyway, dude we have already established that its India you are against and China is merely incidental here, so lets work with that.

Make sure you regularly check those weapons. :lol:

You talk as if all of those activities are a threat to India. Chinese have a lot of money to waste, so let them. Why stop that? Heck, they are welcome to spend money in India. :enjoy:

Anything that's serious though will be countered. Has the SL port city started back or is the Chinese president still whining to the SL government to not treat Chinese investment unfairly.

The SL authorities had to come out and counter the lies being spread about a restart being spread by Chinese propaganda. Such a hilarious situation that was. :rofl:

Good to hear you have no objection to China, at least were on the same page here. So what super Modi gonna do about Maldives? Refuse to visit again? That will scare them for sure, or what about Nepal getting cosy to China?

Good to hear you have no objection to China, at least were on the same page here. So what super Modi gonna do about Maldives? Refuse to visit again? That will scare the for sure, or what about Nepal getting cossy to China?

Its silly to even speculate that I'd ever have no objects to something as a blanket statement. It depends on the specific case.

How would I know what's going to be done, even if I did, would you expect it to be revealed here? :lol:

I am going to sleep while the Indian establishment works, that's why I pay so much tax for after all.

Anyway, with Modi going to China, I am sure the Chinese will 'come', we'll see then.

oh i forgot to ask, did india manage to get China to stop their infrastructure investments and construction projects in "Azad Kashmir"? I'm sure modi has good connevtions with them to make these dont happen.

Why stop what happens in Azad Kashmir?

Don't tell me you are dreaming of a joint Pak-China attack. :lol:

Make sure you regularly check those weapons, I hear the hosts here have had some bad experience. :lol:

You talk as if all of those activities are a threat to India. Chinese have a lot of money to waste, so let them. Why stop that? The think spending money in Africa will matter, not unless you can project power there when the US steps in, which obviously China can't for decades.

Heck, they are welcome to spend money in India. :enjoy:

Anything that's serious though will be countered. Has the SL port city started back or is the Chinese president still whining to the SL government to not treat Chinese investment unfairly. The SL authorities had to come out and counter the lies being spread about a restart being spread by Chinese propaganda. Such a hilarious situation that was. :rofl:

Anyway, dude we have already established that its India you are against and China is merely incidental here, so lets work with that.

oh i forgot to ask, did india manage to get China to stop their infrastructure investments and construction projects in "Azad Kashmir"? I'm sure modi has good connections with them to make these dont happen.

Its silly to even speculate that I'd ever have no objects to something as a blanket statement. It depends on the specific case.

How would I know what's going to be done, even if I did, would you expect it to be revealed here? :lol:

I am going to sleep while the Indian establishment works, that's why I pay so much tax for after all.

Anyway, with Modi going to China, I am sure the Chinese will 'come', we'll see then.

Good fun, have a good rest but do check for the Chinese under your bed first, they have really good stealth tech so check carefully.....:china:

China & srilanka can do corporation on anything we really don't care, but srilanka need to understand our concerns & I think new government is taking appropriate steps to address that

Good fun, have a good rest but do check for the Chinese under your bed first, they have really good stealth tech so check carefully.....:china:

Nah.. the Chinese only produce a poorer version of Russian, since Russia has nothing comparable, China having it is a laughable proposition.

Anyway, off to bed... let me know when China 'comes'. :lazy2:

Back
Top Bottom