What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

for example refer to my post
No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead. | Page 14

but he has thick skin which is blocking oxygen to his brain as well :)

he has pretty much taken over the discussion so he must be patting his back.

by the way.. he considers canards as something of a novelty feature for making an aeroplane cool and all other planes that dont have it are shite. he brought this up when he decided to compare J-10B with our current JF-17s.

I answered him, he wants sources. I cant, so im doing bak bak his internet sourced brochures must be right.

Please lets just leave it be, some people will just be a dogs tail.

for example refer to my post
No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead. | Page 14

but he has thick skin which is blocking oxygen to his brain as well :)

he has pretty much taken over the discussion so he must be patting his back.

by the way.. he considers canards as something of a novelty feature for making an aeroplane cool and all other planes that dont have it are shite. he brought this up when he decided to compare J-10B with our current JF-17s.

really??
tell me more about it,i mentioned canards in one of my posts.............one,when i told u on difference between j-10b and jf-17.
so its better u don't spread lies here.

yup i decided to compare it with jf-17 because guess what,,,that was the topic at hand genius.

Actually KLJ-7 range even in the block 1 was later upgraded to 130km(Courtesy PAC official Javed)

Later the Klj-7v2 is a further upgrade though range is sure to be more than 130km for 5m2

I answered him, he wants sources. I cant, so im doing bak bak his internet sourced brochures must be right.

Please lets just leave it be, some people will just be a dogs tail.
thats not the point
he is smart enough to know what you are saying. he is just over trolling.

he was waiting for his chance and he pounced.

the OP news about AC Khaild is talking about future PAF plans. ... in the same light I mentioned our F-16s and future JF-17 blocks that will comfortably cover anything that J-10 family could offer so I understood the frog leap to next generation.

that was this cue... and rest is history

thats not the point

the OP news about AC Khaild is talking about future PAF plans. ... in the same light I mentioned our F-16s and future JF-17 blocks that will comfortably cover anything that J-10 family could offer so I understood the frog leap to next generation.

Rest assured crying is their MO. Let them.

Aur on topic. I think ACM is hinting we gon be jumping straight to 5th gen. I hope.

Because that seems logical and would save our purse enough to spend on those expensive bad boys.

PAC started JFT Block-I production / assembly from ~ January 2008.
Till date we have produced 50 planes.
So roughly it took us around 6 years to reach that number.
For whatever reasons, hurdles and circumstances.
My emphasis is not about what they are ... but more about what their impact has been and are going to be.
There are no encouraging indicators that these same factors won't be there in the coming years.
They might not be as restrictive as they have been or as they are now ... but they are not going to go away completely.

Hence realistically at what time frame are we expecting the remaining tranches of 50 planes each for Block-II and Block-III to be completed? Keeping in mind of the factors that kept us to only 50 planes in the previous 6 years?

Shouldn't this actually figure in to the planning of what our quantitative and qualitative strength is going to be viz-a-viz the IAF?

Say between ...
1) 2016 to 2018?
2) 2018 to 2020?
3) 2020 to 2022?

Can someone share their opinion about what these might be?

thats not the point

@Irfan Baloch, just ignore him which isn't difficult. a lot could be said and disclosed here but @Munir will confirm that this forum is read by some very keen eyes. In any case i would ask you not to waste your valuable knowledge in dealing with some one on a suicide watch.

Ok he was having a discussion and a different point of view,all of you have the right to say he is wrong and present yours.He wasn't really off-topic since j-10 was involved.He didn't insult anyone's family,ethnicity,religion,country.Then all of a sudden u made that post with big flame.He had not called anyone any names ,after that post he used the word stupidity..and fucking(used not against any person but in context)donatello called him idiotic ,and u had already done a number.After that came a barrage of negative ratings..which is curious.You can disagree with him,call him a troll or point him to the information pool thread.Instead u flamed him and gave him multiple negative ratings.He had't really broken any serious rules.I'm fine u guys disagree with him,but overall treatment was amateur and shabby and total abuse of rating system.

My friend I have a great deal of respect for you because of your quality posts. And I know that you are a serious poster. Forget for a moment that you are from India and that I am from Pakistan. Now read his posts and you would see that he was being very stubborn. Irfan Sahib, Munir, I addressed his posts and tried to explain the relevant points. But the quality of his posts kept going down. I agree that quality of language was an issue from other posters too, but none was being as stubborn as him. He has a history of such behavior, as evident from negative ratings already on record, and the rating that I gave him took into account this background. It was not as though he was not fore-warned. He brought this upon himself. Munir has been very hard on him, yes. But even if most of the ratings are overturned by Webby (as should be done), some would still stick because he deserved them. Disagreement is welcome, but stubbornness coupled with lack of understanding and bad language????

really??
tell me more about it,i mentioned canards in one of my posts.............one,when i told u on difference between j-10b and jf-17.
so its better u don't spread lies here.

yup i decided to compare it with jf-17 because guess what,,,that was the topic at hand genius.
if you want specific info, the place to be is JF-17 info thread. as on web you will get all types of info but they are not upto date. everything from radar range, to ws-13 status and fly by wire up-gradation, range, load, fuel etc is posted there. you wil only get the answer if its not there and not classified.
PAF(similar to PLAAF) isnt transparent is information access as IAF is, in fact i think no air force is that transparent.
no one denies that indians are ahead in most fields, the one who sucks is the HAL as its govt entity, even the IAF chief knows that. the assembling problems is well known, the french speaking of HAL in ability to assemble is all over the news.

after designing a few basic planes, assembling half of dozens of advance plans, india shouldnot have had any problems with LCA. IAF is reluctant to put in service (they will now because of govt pressure) as it either not the quality or more likely doesnot has the specs IAF wants.
canards comes with delta plans, its useless to discuss it with double delta or tailed delta plans, what canards did was removed some of the disadvantages of delta design. if you still want to know more go to thread on designs its here somewhere
lastly, if you really want a nice place to Bragg about than the best place is Bharat-Rakshak.com where pakistan has already disintegrated and PAF only has a few f-16s. they think jf-17 is school bus:pakistan:

@Irfan Baloch, just ignore him which isn't difficult. a lot could be said and disclosed here but @Munir will confirm that this forum is read by some very keen eyes. In any case i would ask you not to waste your valuable knowledge in dealing with some one on a suicide watch.
yes open forums are not a place to give away any need to know information just by being fooled by trolls and flammers.
but what we do here is share public knowledge and theorize and analyse like all jobsworth analysts do.

PAC started JFT Block-I production / assembly from ~ January 2008.
Till date we have produced 50 planes.
So roughly it took us around 6 years to reach that number.
For whatever reasons, hurdles and circumstances.
My emphasis is not about what they are ... but more about what their impact has been and are going to be.
There are no encouraging indicators that these same factors won't be there in the coming years.
They might not be as restrictive as they have been or as they are now ... but they are not going to go away completely.

Hence realistically at what time frame are we expecting the remaining tranches of 50 planes each for Block-II and Block-III to be completed? Keeping in mind of the factors that kept us to only 50 planes in the previous 6 years?

Shouldn't this actually figure in to the planning of what our quantitative and qualitative strength is going to be viz-a-viz the IAF?

Say between ...
1) 2016 to 2018?
2) 2018 to 2020?
3) 2020 to 2022?

Can someone share their opinion about what these might be?

Lest my humble query be over looked in all the ruckus that has been going on, I am re-posting my query and am hoping for helpful and informed opinions from all who can provide it.

Thanks.

Affirmative.

I think we do not have to forget that JF17 has the fastest time from drawing board to first flight and then to production. And it survived 5 years Zardari. So in that respect we should expect to speed up in the next two years. Add to that the Indians played dirty game by forcing the French not to deliver latest avionics (thank God the Rafale deal went terrible and the paid double for Mirage 2000 H upgrade). So in essence we should re-calculate time forthe first 50.

Last edited:
Affirmative.

I think we do not have to forget that JF17 has the fastest time from drawing board to first flight and then to production. And it survived 5 years Zardari. So in that respect we should expect to speed up in the next two years. Add to that the Indians played dirty game by forcing the French not to deliver latest avionics (thank God the Rafale deal went terrible and the paid double for Mirage 2000 H upgrade). So in essence we should re-calculate time forthe first 50.

The Indians payed ALOT to upgrade their M2000's!

To read between the lines... They paid for not delivering 50 avionic sets for JF17. But do not forget that we had already finalized the set. Testing etc. So the backstabbing by the French was unexpected hence 1-1.5 years delay in block 2. With the financial constraints already there it was not that bad to delay production rate and put some real effort in fully indigenous and real good block 2-3. And then we needed a lot more hours in adding western weapons (look at what LCA flies with) and improving the wing structure. Adding refueling probe etc etc. So Pakistan did achieve a lot more then most people know.

They are on Fire today @he-man Even I got a rating today on 2 day old post:angry::angry:
Another Indian posters with thousand posts and thousand thanks... You really expect me to believe that you are all that good? The first thing you do is start giving each other points. Shall we look at that?

Back
Top Bottom