What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

Yes range has been increased. Confidential info, so undisclosed as of now.

Composites are the same, minimal. Yes Chinese engine, dont know the serial number.

ws-10 i think,,,but its not ready contrary to chinese claims.
let me help u with radar btw

JF-17%2BThunder%27s%2BMMR.JPG

ws-10 i think,,,but its not ready contrary to chinese claims.
let me help u with radar btw

JF-17%2BThunder%27s%2BMMR.JPG

WS-10 will be ready in 2 years, 3 at best. They are undergoing testing, keep in mind an engine testing requires 7-10 years.

Our upgraded radar has a bigger, much larger range for 5 square meters.

I can choose whatever name i may please. Just as you may call the F117 as the hopeless diamond or the flying cockroach.
Go ahead and call your F16s the MKI lock-oners if it pleases ur ego
On the F7PG, its an upgraded version of a cheap chinese clone of mig21.PG is way more advanced than P.And its common sense to upgrade your defence capabilities of available inventory, Nothing earth shattering here.You need to get new a new perspective.
Anyhow it would be more than wise to get back at the topic- JF17s will be your primary work horse for the next few decades while F16s continue their role of premier Air Sup aircraft until your AF can muster funds to invest in some mature 5th gen aircrafts-most viable being some chinese jet.
Then be a man and stand your ground and admit to using the poor man's viper in a demeaning nature....i have also come across such terminologies as ''Pig in the MiG'' but thankfully i don't possess such bankrupt mindset.
And just what capabilities the PG incorporates is indeed beyond your imagination, for that is one type that is not going to be replaced by anything any time soon.

I think it is Brahminogarrance which sees Pakistan as *Dalit*.

Another totally irrelevant and useless post.

WS-10 will be ready in 2 years, 3 at best. They are undergoing testing, keep in mind an engine testing requires 7-10 years.

Finally ur actually answering his questions,instead of plain flaming him.Everyone can give a different or disputed POV,doesn't mean he is lynched.Thats why its forum not propaganda center.

i doubt it,,,when klj-7 was introduced it had only 75 km range.
and zhuk-me of mig-29 k is much larger than klj-7 with just 120 km range.

even apg-66 v9 has a range of 110-120 km based on estimates,,,so looking at size of klj-7 this looks fair to me.

Another totally irrelevant and useless post.

Finally ur actually answering his questions,instead of plain flaming him.Everyone can give a different or disputed POV,doesn't mean he is lynched.Thats why its forum not propaganda center.
as it turns out i have info to share here:taz::taz:

on topic

zhuk-me is much heavier and larger with just 120 km range on look up aspect and 110 for look down aspect.
f0082824_4f1999b263302.jpg

anyone with specs on actual antenna size,gain and peak power of klj-7??

Then be a man and stand your ground and admit to using the poor man's viper in a demeaning nature....i have also come across such terminologies as ''Pig in the MiG'' but thankfully i don't possess such bankrupt mindset
Amusing to say the least. Do not put your words in my mouth.Your interpretation of my posts does not hold true for me.
Other than the fact that you need to man up, lay equal importance on being mature.

As I said before you can do all the name calling in the world to get your precious sleep tonight.I guess that coinage is an invention in the last 15 mins of some intensive brainstorming-Bravo!

Anyhow, when you have matured , can we return to the topic?

What bullshit?Disputing something is ?Did he insult ur family,ethnicity,country,religion?
And i'm quite satisfied with mu current pair thank you.Ur mouth is similar to that of a bitching woman..so it would seem that ur the real 'she-man' here.

If you bothered to read the thread from beginning you'd understand. 3 different members having the same issue has a reason. You can ignore his bullshit i dont give a rat's ***. 2 TTs and I had issues with his actual nonsense he would not listen to. Well i cant help him.

I didnt create thread crying about a NEG. Shit's internet man, real life is outside. I asked you to grow one because saying bugger off is an insult now apparently. Need to move in big boy circles stat.

And he was only given a NEG when he started being anal about answers. Some that cannot be given, Some questions that do not make sense at all, and some that were answered.

i have tried to explain logically with proper source for my info,,,u are giving a speculative answer

Your source is brouchure. My info is direct. I cannot force you to believe me nor can i give up the info i have along with the source. So it's a matter of believing words over the internet.

upto you to decide.

If you bothered to read the thread from beginning you'd understand. 3 different members having the same issue has a reason. You can ignore his bullshit i dont give a rat's ***. 2 TTs and I had issues with his actual nonsense he would not listen to. Well i cant help him.

I didnt create thread crying about a NEG. Shit's internet man, real life is outside. I asked you to grow one because saying bugger off is an insult now apparently. Need to move in big boy circles stat.

And he was only given a NEG when he started being anal about answers. Some that cannot be given, Some questions that do not make sense at all, and some that were answered.

Your source is brouchure. My info is direct. I cannot force you to believe me nor can i give up the info i have along with the source. So it's a matter of believing words over the internet.

upto you to decide.
but u have exactly 0 info on whats the new range,,,which kind of makes me highly suspicious of ur claims

Will someone please lock this thread for a day?

please don't post offtopic here mr think tank,be constructive here

but u have exactly 0 info on whats the new range,,,which kind of makes me highly suspicious of ur claims

please don't post offtopic here mr think tank,be constructive here

You will NOT get the new range. NEVER. Get this through your skull. This is confidential info.

upto you to decide.

Ok he was having a discussion and a different point of view,all of you have the right to say he is wrong and present yours.He wasn't really off-topic since j-10 was involved.He didn't insult anyone's family,ethnicity,religion,country.Then all of a sudden u made that post with big flame.He had not called anyone any names ,after that post he used the word stupidity..and fucking(used not against any person but in context)donatello called him idiotic ,and u had already done a number.After that came a barrage of negative ratings..which is curious.You can disagree with him,call him a troll or point him to the information pool thread.Instead u flamed him and gave him multiple negative ratings.He had't really broken any serious rules.I'm fine u guys disagree with him,but overall treatment was amateur and shabby and total abuse of rating system.

@he-man : I suggest you stay away from the thread. Clearly, you can see that they don't like your presence here. Now that may be their own fault and not yours, but it is also their rules, and their people who enforce the rules.

What is the point in going on asking questions here, when nobody wants to answer you? Just find out whatever specs you want from whatever open source info there is. You can't get any confidential info from here, and whatever open source info they can give you, you could probably find out on your own.

It may or may not be your fault, but all Pakistanis posting here have made it amply clear that they don't want to answer you.

Closed for cleaning. Rating system should not be abused if a pov collides with yours. Reporting the post also helps.

Certain posts with ratings have been kept for webby to check out.

Everything was answered you just need to open your eyes and be attentive. Everything you qutes has been answered in the JF-17 and in this thread.

for example refer to my post
No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead. | Page 14

but he has thick skin which is blocking oxygen to his brain as well :)

he has pretty much taken over the discussion so he must be patting his back.

by the way.. he considers canards as something of a novelty feature for making an aeroplane cool and all other planes that dont have it are shite. he brought this up when he decided to compare J-10B with our current JF-17s.

Back
Top Bottom